Elfyau's 8.3 Demo Warlock Macro **Updated 11-Aug-20**

its just a long cast without the insta proc.

1 Like

Totally reworked this macro, would love to see some feedback :slight_smile: Cheers!

v1 or v2? Which one ill test it out here in a few

I redid the original post with the new macro (now only one version) and thanks! Feedback would be great ty

Perfect it only show one now, I’ll test it out here in a few

1 Like

Any chance on an Afflic macro?

1 Like

Soon hopefully working on a couple other projects atm but I like to shake things up occasionally :stuck_out_tongue:

Elfyau let me just say you have singlehandedly renewed and revived my experience with this spec. Thank you so much. Believe it or not i managed to pull top dps in bgs with this. Not to mention dungeons.

1 Like

Thank you!! I am glad you are enjoying it! I would be happy to hear how you go in the future :smiley:

1 Like

Is there any way you can include pvp talents for war mode?

I haven’t touched upon PVP yet, usually, if I do PVP at all I for the talents that are passive or better used manually.

Any updates for 8.3?

doing the rounds of all my macros just not sure atm as to when I might get to it.

interested in trying this has anyone done any updates or further tweaks to it that they wouldn’t mind sharing

1 Like

Why does it use the Demonic Commander so early, and not let Imps build up?

still working out the timing of it all sorry

I’m ready for the results lol

1 Like

Is this Macro Updated ?

it still works with 8.3. But hopefully I will get to an update soon

Hi buddy, it appears that this macro opens up with Shadow Bolt then keeps on casting it?