Elfyau's 8.3 Feral Macro **Updated 14-Aug-20**

Ok peeps you can find the separated the macro you can find it here: Elfyau's 8.2.5 Feral ST/AOE Macro's - #2 by Grotedwerg

For those that are getting the shapeshift “error”, this is normal and does not affect the operation of the macro.

If you want to make it so you don’t see the errors that can be caused by the macros, simply go into the GSE UI window, and select “Options” > “General” > “Gameplay Options” > “Prevent UI Errors”. @Elfyau has probably already selected this, and that’s why they can’t see it.

3 Likes

Where do I put the magic of azeroth’s heart?

Keypress
Premacro or sequence?
Cast/ Concentrated Flame

I would be putting /cast [nochanneling] Heart Essence in the Premacro section

1 Like

hello im pretty new to using AHK dont know how to create a script does anyone have one for a feral druid or know where i can get one

thanks

This post should help you out What is MS and how can I change it? Answered (With working AHK script you can use with Modifiers)

G’day mate Elfyau LOVEEEE the macro super awesome work use it awhileee back and I recently trying to Feral main in 8.3 and i just wonder if the Macro still work well on 8.3 ?

Cheers mate

it does, most of the changes this patch do not affect how feral works. I am still using mine. I will if needed make an update when it comes up on my list, Happy Hunting!

Sorry not double posting but trying to make sure this gets through. Elfy the feral macro when imported does not display talents correctly as screen shot shows. Can you please specify the talent tree here for your feral macro?

thanks for all you do :slight_smile:

The question Mark’s are for your preference so the first number is the talent selection of first row and so on

1 Like

Hey crisdan I think Christopher_Mills has answered it for me :smiley:

do you have an AOE macro?

for this macro you just hold SHIFT to do AOE

I mean’t for the second macro you posted

Try on this post then champ :smiley: Elfyau's 8.2.5 Feral ST/AOE Macro's - #3 by Elfyau

Best Feral macro so far

1 Like

@Elfyau, This macro contains 2 identical castsequence lines. Is this by design? Just wanting to understand how the macro functions and not sure why there are 2 (if by design)

Thanks and I love the macro

Yes it is by design, sometimes (not all of the time) it helps to improve the timing and DPS of a macro to do this :smiley:

Thanks @Elfyau! Either way, the macro rocks and makes being feral fun again!

1 Like

Your welcome, Glad your having fun!! :smiley: