Elfyau's 8.3 Mistweaver Macro **Updated 28-Sep-20**

Modified this one again, I hope it works well and you all like it. In dungeons and raids don’t forget to set focus to the tank.

WARNING - this is a fist weaving build. Let me know what you guys think.

Plug and play 2 macros - 1 for healing the other for DPS+Passive heals

Run all the macros @50ms

TALENTS:- 1?13323
MODIFIERS:-
ALT:- @mouseover Life Cocoon
SHIFT:- uses Essence Font

DPS + Passive Heals:-
dSJdeaWsQqElrETGYmLKA2k6XkDtkIFbvFtG)rrQ2Pe7fSBu7xv)KIedJe)MudusyOurnyvgUcLdsrsxgYXq6CkKfkiwkvalMkILtHhsfONIyzqzDubnrQqnvj1KfKmDPUOcvDyrpJOCDQuBus0wvOYMLKSDQiDpbPMfvIptsNwO7sW4OQgnHMgv5KcQUnf11uW5PsABevpNshNIugOqnuOaz8vxPjHtQHcgudK6CI42ceQPtLjdtgqCmQQ09SHcfiKXqB4ogkybkaXuD3IAdGykDAewwrLgABBw72GraXKCn0JdzyJA2c1qHc1qHce8nT9FsSEftMrZiRk8hvjWdZhkyabFtBBrMMBeVO)Ky9kMmJMrwv4pdKf1HE1MDs2)9hvHo4j3L)Okkb(kU8hvrjW3dkYac(M2(pjwVIjZOzKvf(JQOe4RafpGGVPT)tI1RyYmAgzvH)OkbEy(qzai4BA7)Ky9kMmJMrwv4pQIsGVhuKde8nT9FsSEftMrZiRk8hvjWdZhkbabFtB)NeRxXKz0mYQc)rPd0bkqQwRhR6O5ydekqCwBBtY1qd1qHce8nT9FsSEftMrZiRk8hvjWdZhkyabFtB)NeRxXKz0mYQc)rPd0bkuKbe8nT9FsSEftMrZiRk8h2i5yk(qXdi4BA7)Ky9kMmJMrwv4p6i5bydqdehHC1zdK1c1qHce8onurnIrMD9pjwlMgMfGcgqW302)jzwhkhMZ2L)QWS2TfPDkYq4pkvUV3iOidi4BA7)KmRdLdTIXQAH)OJO(YcGIhqW302)jX6vmzgnJSQWFummSaFOmae8nT9FsSEftMrZiRk8hLkxUVcuKde8nT9FsSEftMrZiRk8hMNmpzdqdehHC1bqtuArqn0aP2iYHHAmieGuBe5WqnfcbiKgnwLU5TJAgioBe1gX2vG4SbYKCn0qnuOabFtB)NeRxXKz0mYQc)rvc8W8HcgqW302)jvrv61T1fwVIjZOzKvf(JshOduOidi4BA7)Ky9kMmJMrwv4pSrYXu8HIhqW302)jX6vmzgnJSQWF0rYdWgGgioO2StYgcbAObIjj7oNHZnYWPiUJAgcbAOba
ELFMIST
Talents 1?13323

This macro contains 1 macro version. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.5.11.

Macro Version 1

Step Function: Priority

Pre Macro: Renewing Mist, Refreshing Jade Wind, Rising Sun Kick, Heart Essence

KeyPress: Thunder Focus Tea, Fortifying Brew, Essence Font, Dampen Harm, Life Cocoon

Main Sequence: Blackout Kick, Rising Sun Kick, Renewing Mist, Tiger Palm, Spinning Crane Kick

Post Macro: Renewing Mist, Refreshing Jade Wind, Rising Sun Kick, Heart Essence

HEALS:-
Just Mouseover player frames for heals - no modifiers.
dGJKbaWsa51OkZeenBL4Msv)cu9nLY)qPANqAVu7wK9RWpbqdtP63KAGQu1qrvnyfnCa1bbQoMWXbjleuwQkLwSkvwUQEia1tLSmu55KmrqyQs5zIIPJCrGY2uXLjUok2OOYwvj1MbGTdehgQzPK(mkL7PsyKQeDAPYOvj52IQoPO0JH4AOKZdKMMkfRfGmoqQD4MrdxGbzU(Sv7sWahsazuo3C1WlsIuUc2Jmz4Y4ccbayMfYOHRcybjlegLBB3f4m0v63faj8ZdFFUxRO8AMpjU6XiV(A5vD6KYnJgUz0WfCeSIucumscrgZX8fLqxq4NnHGhJ5ygbRyJ16ygC3CGMBDmJ4C22xhZioNT91XmIZzBFDmJGvWkC1(UepHcdZfFTI6XiV2ntUasa9wzrWkXntUasaL)lkLBgnCbNWpBcnM51mkrdI8gLZfCeSIgZiohO3n5Qib4CmjeQtNCvcumsI6WlUAFxINqCgMl(V0JrETBMCbyD(7WKHzYKRECIbVKnrYdIKOoDYWmzYga
ELFMISTHEALZ
Talents 1?13323

This macro contains 1 macro version. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.5.11.

Macro Version 1

Step Function: Sequential

KeyPress: Thunder Focus Tea

Main Sequence: Soothing Mist, Renewing Mist, Vivify, Enveloping Mist

PREVIOUS MACRO
DPS+Passive Heals
TALENTS:- 1?13323
MODIFIERS:-
ALT: @mouseover Life Cocoon

dGZ5daWsks9wI8AjrZusy2s1nvu9lcDBfX)OiQDk0Er2n0(b9tkcgMe)MudusQHsr1GvA4ksoifHoMkhNIilusYsPiXYPWLr5POAzk8CQAIuumvPyYuPQPRQlQivhw0ZiPUovYgLuARuK0MPO02PsLhdmljvFMeBJKCAb3LGrtutJkoPKIXrPUMu68uP8nkzDks5Ckkth1qXJ4tVIANxdVHIdQH4nzNHVN4NjFQvputCZWmB6Q)u8iUj66L1ge3e(0OYS6An0(FI2LbYioFkgOgZqXHvH4ZtGH2uzg(Gg9udfpQHIhXfbP)HReQbYjISEaveG7vSCg2uCqCrq6FpZKCXqadUsOgiNiY6buraUxPyzxQd3RuSSDQd3RuSSl1H7vkw2o1H7vUwhvuunXfbP)HReQbYjISEaveG7vkw2fk6qCrq6F4kHAGCIiRhqfb4EflNHnfBjUii9pCLqnqorK1dOIaCVsXY2HIQiUii9pCLqnqorK1dOIaCVILZWMIwexeK(hUsOgiNiY6buraU31EThXnnZnZnyEp1qXJ4IFAOWEgYM4gCLqTCAmrGIdIlcs)dxPjA3pTS)1HB1t0U8mT7ygcW9ov2oZOOAIlcs)dxjudKtez9aQia3Bmgw2u0H4IG0)Wvc1a5erwpGkcW9ovQSluSL4IG0)Wvc1a5erwpGkcWD4O2rDl9eVcTEQkctcpXpIBU2)ZtGHMAO4rCrq6F4kHAGCIiRhqfb4EflNHnfhexeK(hUsOgiNiY6buraU31EThfvtCrq6F4kHAGCIiRhqfb4oMPAuSPOdXfbP)HReQbYjISEaveG7ntL1OLEIZF2u16cbFqJe3CJG2i8Ur8gJawj7pQkIBAMBMcRZspJAON4MBWMNadn1qXJ4IG0)Wvc1a5erwpGkcW9kwodBkoiUii9pCLQ2SAGlFDudKtez9aQia37AV2JIQjUii9pCLqnqorK1dOIaChZunk2u0H4IG0)Wvc1a5erwpGkcW9MPYA0spXBmcyLSFqvrp9eFEIUYEn4ZmChd)GgPQONEIa
ELFMIST
Talents 1?13323

This macro contains 1 macro version. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.5.9.

Macro Version 1

Step Function: Priority

Pre Macro: Renewing Mist, Refreshing Jade Wind, Rising Sun Kick, Heart Essence

KeyPress: Fortifying Brew, Thunder Focus Tea, Dampen Harm, Life Cocoon

Main Sequence: Blackout Kick, Rising Sun Kick, Renewing Mist, Spinning Crane Kick, Tiger Palm

Post Macro: Renewing Mist, Refreshing Jade Wind, Rising Sun Kick, Heart Essence

HEALS:-
SHIFT: Essence Font
Just @mouseover for ST heals

b4vmErLxofJxtvetg1ustrfsffetA5LtY4fvEnfvHXwzUr3CEnvm)eZmZiZmEnfrLzwy1XgDE5umEn1uWv2yjrKxojZnW41ubvhDO9MCEn1t0fMCRfgqgj3BZrxBVvNCUvMxt1uyJj3BwvMCZL2BUnNxu5LtX4fvE5umEn1lJf2C0nxzXvxzUnwz(b2wT9gz6mhAPzgDSauBVv3CL9MDLjxx(bMCLnxz01dDHj3zLr3lX4hy(bwmXutm3udl(bwmYqJn4idl(bwmXyJn3adl(bwmXyJn3adl(bwmXyJn3adl(bwmXutm1eZo(bwm5edoZCJxtb1BZrxtHnMCV5fvErNxtTuz5bLCLn3CErLxofJxt9YyHnhD(bwmXyJn4aJx051utrxzWzuDUngDP9MBEn1uLfxDL5gDPfgBEnfuYvwtHnMCV5fvErNxtTuz5jvzSvwyZvMxu5fDErNx051unfMB1fgBj5gDLjNDL5gDP9MBEjKx05fDE5f
ELFMISTHEALZ
Talents 1?13323

This macro contains 1 macro version. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.5.5.

Macro Version 1

Step Function: Sequential

KeyPress: Thunder Focus Tea

Main Sequence: Enveloping Mist, Renewing Mist, Essence Font, Soothing Mist, Vivify

P.s. If you have a chance to check out my twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/elfyau I use GSE macros on all of my toons! Also Check out my Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/elfyau/posts

4 Likes

Hey man

This works really well! Even in BG!

2 Likes

Thank you m8 haven’t had any feedback on this one I used it for a while but moved onto Brewmaster. If you could let me know it’s performance that would be great!

any healbot macro?
i like your othre macros

Healbot Macro? I am not sure what you mean. Healbot is an altogether different addon

main macro is dps,i need heal

heals is on SHIFT and @mouseover nameplates

Just in case to extend Elfy’s answer,

In order for the macro to activate the healing part of it you have to hold the “SHIFT” key while pressing the macro and also your mouse has to be over the raid unitframes or single unitframe at the same time to be able to heal.

2 Likes

lol, What the Master has said!! :stuck_out_tongue: Sometimes I forget to explain things in detail :smiley:

1 Like

And while im at it, gonna test this one as well (it helps when you multibox 5 monks :-p ).
Took out the Leg Sweep and Fortifying Brew and for some reason my trinkets never seem to proc on my mistweaver, so i had to put it in like /use 14.

1 Like

This one is looking good. It doesn’t do a lot of damage (got about 7 or 8k), but the healing is nice.
For me as a multiboxer, it’s a bit hard to also use mods, so i might take the shift and mouseover healing out and put it on a different key.

1 Like

Do you have an updated macro, tried to import this and it doesnt seem to work

Working on an update at the moment

1 Like

love it! looking forward to it!

1 Like

Finally came back to this one (missed it lol) Made a few changes to talents and rotation. New macro in original post!

2 Likes

you use 70 ms on these macros right?

Correct! That I do, sorry i think i missed it in the OP

hey m8 quick question it may be user error on my part but for some reason I can get the st heals to go off without holding down shift if I do not hold it down and press regularly then it just casts essence font…however the fistweaving macro works like a dream…guess my question is it still viable just using the fistweaving macro for heals or is both needed

the single target you need the to hold the SHIFT down, alternatively you could edit the macro and remove the mod and use essence font manually- but i may be pushing an update soon too

1 Like

So giving feed back on this I did a +10 with this and it works great good healing and everything

As for Raid healing its not to bad but I would recommend trying to make it without using teas and renewing mist so you manualy place then or put them in a mod into macro as a mouseover so your not only using them on tank and yourself other then that good macro also recommend having high haste for this macro

1 Like