Elfyau's 8.2.5 One Button Fury

I take it that it worked for you then? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

this is the best version of your macro men? and i actually play at 90ms

pt: thank you you are awesome

1 Like

Hi Elfyau
Have tried this and seems to work great - Thx :-D.
Have a question:
What would happen if - [Memories of Lucid Dreams] - [The Crucible of Flame] - [Heroic Throw] were placed in the start of the macro (in that order).
Just a thought.

Best thing to do is to try it and see if it works for you :slight_smile: you can always remove it if you don’t like it :stuck_out_tongue:

That’s the thing - new to GSE - tried to make a “solo” macro:
#Showtooltip Concentrated Flame
/cast [Memory of Lucid Dreams]Azerite Essence
/cast Concentrated Flame
/cast Heroic Throw

The macro doesn’t work - seems like [Memory of Lucid Dreams]Azerite Essence doesn’t trigger.
As for setting it into your ST-macro - I can’t figure out how to do that - have tried to put it into the starting part of it, but dosen’t work :frowning:

What essence is your major? I will have a look tomorrow

Hi guys, one question my gse is putting all the variants of the essences as one, that is, instead of just putting a concentrated flame, it puts the essence of the heart of azheroth. this happens to me since i updated the gse today

That should be fine as /cast Heart Essence works for all of the different essences

Of course it would be fine for all essences but not with focus iris essence, since I use it and as a spam the macros use it when I don’t need it

to summarize before I had in my gse macros
/ cast guardian of azeroth
/ cast concentrated flame
and when I used iris focus on myths + I had no problem because I could use it when I wanted

if the Iris is your major essence you can take the rest out as minors do not need to be cast

yes of course but only the use of major in myths + when I go to raid or in pvp I use others as guardian of azeroth or concentrated flame then it is a problem to be removing them every time when using focus iris

create new tab change the essence in the new tab and on configuration set the raid, pvp, arena to your new tabs

oh ok ty that maybe can work since i think the GSE is actualized and cant go back the old version

let me know how you go :slight_smile:

It works like this with the tab but I would like it to be as before with the separate name of each power of essence, this happened to me since I updated it today and I thought there was some way it was as before :pensive:

1 Like

my major essence - [The Crucible of Flame] (rank 2)

1 Like

Made only a couple of changes mostly per requests, overall the rotation has not changed.

is there a way we can add dragons roar to this rotation for ST?

made an update yesterday, get the code again. Once it is in GSE edit the macro go to configuration and set to tab 2

2 Likes