Elfyau's 8.2.5 Prot Pally Macro

Still tweaking this macro so feedback is very welcome!
Simple to use plug and play.
Run @70ms

MODIFIERS:
ALT: Guardian of Ancient Kings
SHIFT: Hammer of Justice

dKd)caWsKOEljTnLyMuvMTsDtuKFrk3gf2PI2RQDtSFO(jvrnmuYVr1arcmukvdgYWPkCquuoSKJjY5uslKQilfjYIrk1Yb6XGEkILb45umrkLMQOmzKIMUWfrc6UK4YsDDuQnsPyRiHSzKeBhfvNNQQzHKQptfNwHXjQMgvPrtQEgv6KiPCwKqDnk5EijDCKcRdPKVHu9tp7Z0juOpBStjpNzNz(8rXFc8StYQDlH5KeqkbKaoX2Mkf7D8z6eMXo05GNyBbw7TFkWgqUjyWzdk9jepAi1S9ZLLtyQGGCkQbndUyE2NPN9z6enyzcmsv4q9sKEpehfmYnT6A9jWjAWYeyKQWH6Li9Eiokyuk3lRvGpDprdwMW00GDlWgJufouVeP3dXrbJaBthufYzq7kWimcGUfD6RuhJawSO7(P3t0GLjWivHd1lr69qCuWilxRvRpTordwMaJufouVeP3dXrbJSCxyX6ZLt0GLjmnny3cSXivHd1lr69qCuWiW20bvHCg0UcmcJaOBrN(k1XiGfl6UN4JZ9W3GXiojDIDUjyQGG8N9z6enyzcmsv4q9sKEpehfmkL7L1kWJtOC73oyBmp7Z0jArb60rlnd)yKQW1lqgkFcCIgSmbgPYGttAv7qbJYxwSw)09enyzcmsLbNM0YOpOsOGr5wUpoHeTh2WwGXGlNyhCWbhH)tSd2mvqq(Z(mDIgSmbgPkCOEjsVhIJcgLY9YAf4tGt0GLjWivHd1lr69qCuWiG1faw5poHYTFk17Um9Z(mDIgSmbgPkCOEjsVhIJcg5MYZ9(jWjAWYeyKQWH6Li9EiokyKBk3I1JhpoHPsyxBQjrdY8wIbxUNE84ha
ELFPROTPALLY
Talents 1211212

This macro contains 1 macro version. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.4.25.

Macro Version 1

Step Function: Priority

Pre Macro: Light of the Protector, Heart Essence

KeyPress: Hammer of Justice, Guardian of Ancient Kings

Main Sequence: Shield of the Righteous, Consecration, Light of the Protector, Judgment, Avenger’s Shield, Hammer of the Righteous

KeyRelease: Avenging Wrath, Ardent Defender

Post Macro: Light of the Protector

P.s. If you have a chance to check out my twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/elfyau I use GSE macros on all of my toons! Also Check out my Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/elfyau/posts

I don’t know what and who your macro is intended for … regular dungeons … mythic+ keys … LFR … normal // heroic raids … world quests … etc …

If your wanting this to be used for Mythic Zeros and above or any sort of raid environment … (2) Things

(1) Get rid of :

Ardent Defender
Avenging Wrath

in your Keypress …

you D O N T want these on auto pop or your going to wasting your best cool-downs to be used whenever … say they pop at the end of a pull … and you have a big pull ahead of you … but you have no wings or wall defensive

(2) As soon as you enter battle your slamming Shield of Righteous (within seconds your at zero charges)

Need to spread those out … highly suggest taking a look at how others did it in their macros (specifically flash)

Now if this is for like general questing … then whatever its gonna work just fine