Elfyau's 8.3 Ret Pally Macro **Updated 24-May-20**

That spell is a prot pally ability, I didn’t realize it was in there. I will have a look when I get back to my computer, Cheers.

I had a look and cannot find it in the macro at all. Updated original post.

Any possibility to create another macro with the separate AOE, like the previous one… would be of great help for my left-handed configuration. :smiley:

great job as always and excuse my horrible English,

You can get it here: Elfyau's 8.2.5 Ret Pally AOE/ST Macro's - #17 by Kromulok I just updated this post to make sure no prot pally abilities were within the macro :slight_smile: your english is fine btw :slight_smile:

Hello,
before anythink alse love ur macro use it on BM hunter a love it, also love ur ret pala one but its not working correcytly (or im doing somethink wrong) cause an 435ilvl pala and the best dps i got was 24 looks like rly poor to me, can u help?
(murdering english… sry :slight_smile: )
Thanks

See if you get better numbers using the ST and AOE on seperate buttons: Elfyau's 8.2.5 Ret Pally AOE/ST Macro's

1 Like

same numbers, just post on the wromng threat :frowning:
and with BM having a very nice dps

I will have to revisit the Pally macro soon.

2 Likes

Keep the good work m8
Tks

1 Like

pretty cool in korrak’s revenge. :slight_smile: :peach:

1 Like

Hey
I Think the macro works well but there`s one thing im trying to edit.
It uses my Racial(Lights Judgement) when mobs are low on HP and its a 3min cooldown. And sometimes it even pull extra mobs which can be annoying :smiley:
Do you know a way i could remove it from the rotation and activate it by normal keypress when i feel like?
I Dont see any commands in the macro even mentions it. Is it because Trinket 1+2 are checked?

if I recall (I don’t have access to my pc atm) but I think the line you are looking for is either in the pre or post macro section

mod keys don’t work, not the aoe nor the heal

EDIT: Okay I found out the problem is from Punch Key. I don’t know why but punchkey is breaking the mod keys. FFFFF

1 Like

Maybe try Auto Hot Key? When I am not using my mouse software it is what I use

Updated and touched up, new macro in original post!

Newly free boosted pally, never played on before im gonna try this out tonight… wish me luck

Couple questions on this one @Elfyau. Is this macro like your others where you set focus to tank? Also the flash of light does it heal you or is it a mouseover?

This here is a DPS macro.

I understand that, just asking because usually elf does the tank assist. My hunter is dps and he has tank focus macro too.

No unlike the others you don’t set focus with this one, and the flash of light heals you atm I have been considering making it a mouseover but haven’t as of yet.

1 Like