Elfyau's 8.2.5 Unholy DK Macro

Messing with this one I think it needs some work but hey test it and let me know what you think!! Cheers!

Already Edited lol
Running @70ms

If need health hold shift until you get as much as you need while running the macro!

d0J9caWsiH3sQETiKNjsZef5WsnBGEmOBQi(ffDBuY5Pe7uH9QA3e7hQFcb1WqHXrjnqiPgkKYGrmCr0bHKCArDms6CkXcvKYsvKQflcwUs9Wfj9uKwgGNtLjcr1uvuxhLA6sUOIexfs0LfENiuBef1wHGSziqBhcPTPKMfKQptP(gvzKqa3LugnfMgv1jHOCwisxJe3dI43O64qOoueIV6N)q90PWeZifvOeLdeaHzcPFa85tNBWqk3PaaPPQPaNI8abB2G1hQNIk2LbFF6KCIMkIybSrnZBURyXzVL4uAYaImK)bGcWPtA4MJqX2L5I7ZFO(5pup1e2Uct0rDsW2sSrx4qJwKaml2AyIFkWQYhaNAcBxHj6cpzuOd5SsOlnmXFvXQFIXK1uLvgFKEQjSDLlqm7qGbMOlCOrlsaMfBnmzhUOqcKZkHUWemXZtXtbDmrrHXcJp8p1e2Uct0fo0OfjaZITgMyvzX36hkNAcBxHj6chA0IeGzXwdt89u8v)y9uty7kxGy2Hadmrx4qJwKaml2AyYoCrHeiNvcDHjyI)YYIv0XeagEPQEF4DQjSDfMOlCOrlsaMfBnmX3tXx9uM48KmLzLRtvpffHLPhGr7Ip)6uAfjzMTaRmxofTDMVZLLtrrybTD4CF(d1tnREBhvibllyIUWn6nlTxNI2oM0Wn)ZFOEQjSDfMOlCOrlsaMfBnmbyzfGH1pao1e2Uct0fo0OfjaZITgMOMYWlD91POXD1KgU5F(d1tnHTRWeDHdnArcWSyRHjam8aSU8bWPMW2vyIUWHgTibywS1WeFGvfgFKEQjSDfMOlCOrlsaMfBnmbWtzDz51RxNoPf2niYKk2iAivMlFAVE9da
ELFYAUUNHOLY
Talents 2233132

This macro contains 1 macro version. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.4.21.

Macro Version 1

Step Function: Priority

Pre Macro: Heart Essence, Soul Reaper

KeyPress: Contains various utility functions.

Main Sequence: Death Coil, Outbreak, Raise Dead, Death and Decay, Epidemic, Dark Transformation, Death Strike, Festering Strike, Scourge Strike

Post Macro: Unholy Frenzy, Army of the Dead, Apocalypse

P.s. If you have a chance check out my twirch: https://www.twitch.tv/elfyau I use GSE macros on all of my toons!

Looks like a winner to me once I get in front of my system I’ll run it

lol thanks please get it again as I already changed it lol about an hour after your comment :slight_smile: let me know how you go :slight_smile:

Macro works great no lockups 5k dps but I’m only 114 higher geared folks may have better numbers

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback :slight_smile: Yeah probs number higher at end game but glad it works from 110+ and no lock ups it off to a good start lol

1 Like

Is there supposed to be a shift modifier because i am not seeing it in the macro?

no SHIFT modifier as yet