Elfyau's 8.3 Unholy DK Macro **Update 15-April-20**

A quick update for the unholy DK, the talents I think are the same, but there are some changes to the rotation, so hopefully better results for both ST and AOE DPS.

Run @70ms

TALENTS:- 2233132
MODIFIERS:-
ALT: Death Strike

d8tzdaWmr1HL6LOs8wk51Gs8yGzIQ05fjZgKtRQUjO4xu03qQNtLDQO9cTBs7xLFIkWWeLXrbdevQgkQIbR0WfPoiQuUoQQJHOZPkwiOuwkskTykKLJWdtf0trzzkSoKeMiQqtfunzKKmDjxejPUkQKUSW7qsXgPQYwrsvBgjv2osIUnsmlQkFwetJGrckv3LsnAQY2uLojQOolQixJq3JQQ(nrhNc1HcL0ijchNKiJQ51poXnUY1jSZb8YjCoq4idEdfA5q2yKNtMpqghdQR5dv4KezCJF5jjqgmFyHdH1uqn39Jq6kks(eAGmw6aWzoIZH4azW0acj1heUVuDiCCsIWXjjYmbTRU1I7PH6ubHpvc8AvdOVMyFRq(4veNdKzcAxDRLkbETQb0xtSVD88oYmGZCKzcAxDRLkthLpGKIrDzFRWRObbQ523CX3mCkGmtq7kxym)qbXTwQe41QgqFnX(wIWfL)ajfJ662BffZEY8DlnTiTiofrMjOD1TwQe41QgqFnX(wdIpcgW5lYmbTRCHX8dfe3APsGxRAa91e7Bjcxu(dKumQRBVvGwuG03Tc0IcK(UDKrNtsJtAKzcAx5cJ5hkiU1sLaVw1a6Rj23seUO8hiPyux3E7iJoNK23Tc0IcK(UvGwuGez8kLP59t5xiJezCjsrTbu0UaHJtsKzcAxDRLkbETQb0xtSVvWaDgnwiJvrA)4RG6lvKXdXxs8RuiJhPRGPbeseoojrMjOD1TwQe41QgqFnX(2rg9WWdohiZe0U6wlvc8AvdOVMyFRW4vmdN5iZe0U6wlvc8AvdOVMyF7Gw895blKXdratdiKiCCsImtq7QBTujWRvnG(AI9TJN3rMbCoqMjOD1TwQe41QgqFnX(wY8m68xSqgxIu8qeohchNKiZSAIKOcnOK6wlv61euSX5azMG2v3Arrsvurdv23k888yalSWczW0k)gIZAfeuzO1xQiSHfwica
ELFYAUUNHOLY
Talents 2233132

This macro contains 1 macro version. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.5.5.

Macro Version 1

Step Function: Priority

Pre Macro: Heart Essence, Soul Reaper

KeyPress: Death Strike

Main Sequence: Death Coil, Outbreak, Raise Dead, Death and Decay, Epidemic, Dark Transformation, Festering Strike, Heart Essence, Scourge Strike

KeyRelease: Anti-Magic Shell

Post Macro: Unholy Frenzy, Army of the Dead, Apocalypse

As usual, really appreciate the feedback!

P.s. If you have a chance to check out my twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/elfyau I use GSE macros on all of my toons! Also Check out my Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/elfyau/posts

7 Likes

Looks like a winner to me once I get in front of my system I’ll run it

lol thanks please get it again as I already changed it lol about an hour after your comment :slight_smile: let me know how you go :slight_smile:

Macro works great no lockups 5k dps but I’m only 114 higher geared folks may have better numbers

1 Like

Thanks for the feedback :slight_smile: Yeah probs number higher at end game but glad it works from 110+ and no lock ups it off to a good start lol

1 Like

Is there supposed to be a shift modifier because i am not seeing it in the macro?

no SHIFT modifier as yet

any numbers at 120 and can u make a modifier for epidemic

No numbers yet I am still testing this macro, I will look into having a modifier as I become more accustomed to the macro and spec :slight_smile:

hi, i was checking the macro and have some comments:

i assume that is a PVE macro? if yes that some things are making problems.

The skilltree 2233132 shows that you skill epidemic, that death and decay should not be used in single target situations, for AOE you should have a seperate macro

You are using castsequences but only with 2 skills, maybe you should make a longer sequence that is more close to the simcraft usage. you should combine outbreak, festering strike and scourge strike together in one sequence.

Deathstrike should only be on modifier in case you need it. Also epidemic and deathcoil should never be together in one sequence, you will not have enough RP for both. Epidemic is also a AOE only skill.

army of the dead should be off macro, that long cd should be used manually, also apoc should be on modifier, the wounds should be as low as possible

1 Like

@mma hi thanks for the feedback! I am not sure how long you have been following my macro’s for but to begin with all my macros start off as true one button macros (sometimes with modifiers) after getting decent numbers if there are enough requests and time I start to branch out to ST/AOE macros. So if this macro performs well I will start looking at adjusting things to make it more situationally friendly.

hi, thats tricky but with some effort totally possible, good luck :slight_smile:

1 Like

I think more than anything my biggest hurdle is timelol

I’ll test this out over the next week and let you know :slight_smile:

Do you have a blood macro by chance ?

1 Like

Thanks that’d be great! And I actually do have a Blood DK macro which can be found here: Elfyau's Blood DK 8.3 Macro **Updated 12-Apr-20** - #16 by james-smith

Flows very well and parses higher than most for me. Great work !! keep it up

1 Like

Thanks will get back to working on this one now I got things up and running again

Yeah its alot of fun i switched from Frost to Unholy, though not sure if epidemic fires off might just be me not paying attention.

So I’ve been running this for a few days and while I haven’t done any higher end M+, it’s getting me decent numbers. I’m getting around 21-22k and I’m getting sims about 27k (sims assume food and pots and flasks, of which I had none). I’d added a line with a modifier so I can fire a death coil when the proc is there as well.

1 Like

how can we make the DS spam more so we can use this in pvp too. even in open world not even DS for good healing.

in mythics it would be okay.