Elfyau's 8.3 Unholy DK Macro **Update 15-April-20**

also have a look at your omen software and see if there is an option to run the macro until you release the P1 key

Seems when I hit shift the macro stops firing. Using autohotkey script @70ms

Need them heals!

Yeah sorry I am working on the AHK script so modifiers work

Sounds good, ill check back, Other then that im a noob to unholy but feel like a god! thanks to your macro!

@Riddle Make sure the skill you want to use is not on cooldown/out of ressources(runes). For exemple, with my DH, if I press on Eye Beam modifier and skill on cd, the macro stops and waits until either the skill is off cd or I have enough ressource. Might be a similar problem

Updated the AHK script to work with modifiers: What is MS and how can I change it? Answered (With working AHK script you can use with Modifiers)

Do you have any plans in the future to make a updated frost dk macro? I just want to thank you for all the macros you have provided for the community.

@james-harris it is my intention after I run a few more dungeons with unholy to start working on a frost build, at this point though there is no eta.

how can i put in chains of ice and where? so i can do pvp with this macro.

all i need is chains of ice every 8 seconds or when ever as it requires 1 rune.

every person just runs away from me. so chains of ice will stop them for little while.

where do i incert it in?

Best bet is to put it in the pre macro section and put this there: /cast [nochanneling] Chains of Ice

how can I stop the macro from auto targeting, A few times ive pulled by accident cause I was looking in direction of other mobs after the pack we were on died

In the OnKeyPress section remove the line: /targetenemy [noharm]

awesome thanks, Also is there a was to make macro use epidemic more?

To be honest I do not remember off the top of my head where it is in the macro I will check next time I am on the toon :slight_smile:

Sounds good, Cheers!

I too am curious about this, I love this macro

Given where Epidemic is you can try switching it around with death strike so its first the DS second , remove that line and just use /cast Epidemic or make an AOE macro separately and replace death coil with Epidemic and try that.

Hey Elf

Is there any way you can make a Frost macro?

That will one of the next few macro’s I will be working on, nit busy atm though so no eta sorry

No worries. Looking forward to it.

1 Like