Elfyau's 8.3 Unholy DK Macro **Update 15-April-20**

Hmm there actually isnt one of those numbers on the action bar. The key I was thinking to use was the P1 key, there are 6 on the left of my keyboard. There is no way I can tell to paste in the text string you have created in any of the buttons.

I have managed to make the macro with GSE, and then drag that macro onto a key on the action bar, but somewhere I am getting lost in what you guys mean by 40ms. There is nothing that Ive found that uses that info, so I assume its another level of genius that allows me to use that info. 40 ms where? I see that the link you sent me to shows me that I can create and record my OWN macro, but I dont want to learn to write one myself. My point is to use yours at whatever ms youve used wherever it applies.

I dont really know what I am missing. I feel like I am hurting my hand for nothing, and that there is a way that I dont have to physically mash the button so fast but I cant figure it out.

ok so you make the macro using number 1 assign the macro to your p1 button on your keyboard then put the gse macro on number one on your action bar in game. you want to record the macro pressing 1 using static delay set @70

macro%20keys

those keys are where I can see an option to program an MS to them
 what I dont know is what that ms does or how it differs from just dragging the macro onto my action bar from the GSE.

ok so i am going to record a macro, but its just going to be the #1? because thats what I am going to assign to the P1
 this is starting to make a little more sense. I was trying to copy and paste your text into the macro recording area but all it was doing was entering ctrl + v etc at 70 ms.

your on the right track now!! :slight_smile: let me know how you go

This is a little tricky to begin with but once you have done it, you will be like “wow that was easy and awesome” and you’ll be doing it no trouble from then on :smiley:

1 Like

I was way overthinking it. So, I set the P1 macro up at 70ms
 so it should activate each ability without me mashing that button over and over now?

Correct :smiley: then put the macro in-game on the same number that you recorded the macro and just hold your p1 button down

its actually not using all the abilities, only auto attack. if i keep mashing it the same way i would mash the #1 on the action bar, it will use abilities like Death and Decay, but, not if i just press and hold it.

I am still missing the point I think.

procs are happening from azerite gear and passives, but no sequence is occurring. Ugh. So frustrating to know NOTHING about this.

Hey take a breath, it’s all ok we were all new at this and felt the same way. Are you pressing and holding the P1 button?

Yep, pressing and holding.

Am I missing something right here? Sequence is the only choice I have there.

is D1 the number 1 key? not the number pad but the 1 above the q button? but if it is it looks correct, maybe try addin in one or 2 more presses of it

yeah when i hit the 1 key on my number bar, it showed up as D1. And when I hit the P1, it seems to know to hit the 1 buttons, but it only hits it once and the rest of the time she stands there swinging with just a generic melee attack

maybe i shouldnt bother with the program keys from Omen. What is everyone else using to program their button?

AHK (Auto Hot Key) for people that don’t have the mouse and software button. it works fine though atm I am trying to get it to work with modifiers (i.e. shift, alt,ctrl)

Check this post out it will help you get started until I can work out how to get it to work with the modifiers (it will at least let you run the macro) What is MS and how can I change it? Answered (With working AHK script you can use with Modifiers)

also have a look at your omen software and see if there is an option to run the macro until you release the P1 key

Seems when I hit shift the macro stops firing. Using autohotkey script @70ms

Need them heals!

Yeah sorry I am working on the AHK script so modifiers work