Elfyau's 8.3 Demo Warlock Macro **Updated 11-Aug-20**

I’ve being using the macro on the weekend its awesome macro. Waiting the improvements

1 Like

lol thank you! trust me I am trying!!

i think you can put implosion on the macro for max output of dps.

Working on that one atm :slight_smile:

Do you use AHK? if yes, how do you setup it?

I do use it a little mostly I use my mouse software but this post will help you out with AHK: What is MS and how can I change it? Answered (With working AHK script you can use with Modifiers)

Added an update that i would love some feedback on :slight_smile: Cheers!!

1 Like

tried your macro and wanted to provide a little feedback. demonbolt should not be in the cast sequence. i use a modifier to fire off demonbolt on procs of [Demonic Core]

1 Like

I did fiddle with that idea but for some reason it dropped the DPS by almost 3k so I added it back in. But in saying that having it on a modifier is what I was thinking as well, so I will have another crack at it with it on the modifier again.

Its kind sad because i live in Brazil and I play with 200 ms global. Using 70 ms on the macro makes 18k DPS but I sim 24k. :frowning:

1 Like

its just a long cast without the insta proc.

1 Like

Totally reworked this macro, would love to see some feedback :slight_smile: Cheers!

v1 or v2? Which one ill test it out here in a few

I redid the original post with the new macro (now only one version) and thanks! Feedback would be great ty

Perfect it only show one now, I’ll test it out here in a few

1 Like

Any chance on an Afflic macro?

1 Like

Soon hopefully working on a couple other projects atm but I like to shake things up occasionally :stuck_out_tongue:

Elfyau let me just say you have singlehandedly renewed and revived my experience with this spec. Thank you so much. Believe it or not i managed to pull top dps in bgs with this. Not to mention dungeons.

1 Like

Thank you!! I am glad you are enjoying it! I would be happy to hear how you go in the future :smiley:

1 Like

Is there any way you can include pvp talents for war mode?