Elfyau's 8.3 Destro Warlock Macro **Updated 3-May-20**

I am trying hard with this one, I think I am getting closer… I hope you guys think so too! It’s simple to use Chaos Bolts are a part of the main rotation.

Run @70ms

TALENTS:-1113123
MODIFIERS:-
SHIFT:- HOLD shift for AOE - Reign of Fire and Cataclysm will drop @cursor
ALT:- Press ALT for Summon Infernal to drop @cursor

dWZleaWsIQ6TuX2ekZKkrltIzJOll1nrq)sv62I0HHStf2lQDtA)G(jrLmmfv)wLbkjnujXGbgUIuhur05rGJH0XPsQfsuflvrYIPsz5u1Pf8ucpgQNtXefIMkcnzIY0v6IevyDkkpteUUKAJujSvfbBwiTDIk1NPKzrKPju9DIQ0ijQOZjIgTQ6BIQtsLK3jeUMQ4EuPACIYDPuVwrOzktKhuwePCiioLCXJctKferKTUgwqP0e0scwiNT)cyEqzbHeS)aMhuwqic7Vj0Et4udtKhuMipOS4fJmle4KEYMz(HORKE4ps1MmOwsvX1EZ5THGN84ZJacC0d)rQ2Kb1Ygc8TPx3XxQBOfcGaknw2tgpkS4fJmRPDDDR4gcC0d)rQ2Kb1Ygc8TPx3XxQBOfcGGeXZKGaAEYyfjiOKmVuKGGsY8srcckjZlfEKGfVyKzHaN0t2mZpeDL0d)rQ2Kb1sQkU2BoVne8KhFEeqGJE4ps1MmOw2qGVn96o(sDdTqaeqPXYEY4rCw8IrMfcCspzZm)q0vsp8hPAtgulPQ4AV582qWtE85rabo6H)ivBYGAzdbuASSNmE8WIxmYSqGt6jBM5hIUs6H)ivBYGAjvfx7nN3gcEYJppciWrp8hPAtgulBiGsJL9KXJyS4fJmRPDDDR4gcC0d)rQ2Kb1Ygc8TPx3XxQBOfcGGeXZKGaAEYyfjiOKmVuKGGsY8srcckjZlfw4Y7M2LH0WYcklKFtWunzJmntKhuw8IrMfcC0d)rQ2Kb1YgcOZJNNNGxwi2EAxuR4nCklQ4dNpSeWc53euX3gdtKhuw8UiVvVT2Peabo69r(uBhznsMnpkS4fJmle4KEYMHixPQ4AV58s6H)ivBYGAzdbuAPWllQ4Bcry)Xe5bLfVyKzHaN0t2mZpeDL0d)rQ2Kb1sQkU2BoVneqFk05z8OWIxmYSqGJE4ps1MmOw2qaLMi7jJxwu5mlHiS)yI8GYIxmYSqGJE4ps1MmOw2qaLMi7jJxE5LftHcY4bLfeI0AePR0T9YDRB4uwEyrK1QvFkpOSOcYVeWdklISJIQjxEqzHy6g7Qi5rjwolQmHk8GYIj9TI4bLfedPT8IiNyqT4bLftwV)ZZIjJgL8cYQ6c)z20R2RnV8Ym
DESTRO
Talents 1113123

This macro contains 1 macro version. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.5.5.

Macro Version 1

Step Function: Priority

Pre Macro: Dark Soul: Instability, Cataclysm

KeyPress: Summon Infernal

Main Sequence: Rain of Fire, Immolate, Incinerate, Chaos Bolt, Conflagrate

KeyRelease: Unending Resolve

Post Macro: Dark Soul: Instability

P.s. If you have a chance to check out my twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/elfyau I use GSE macros on all of my toons! Also Check out my Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/elfyau/posts

6 Likes

I will test this out this evening

Just fyi Elf thank you for these, being disabled this has helped me come back and play wow with my son

3 Likes

I am glad that it has brought you back to the game! :slight_smile:

So I’m assuming the heart essence is heart of azeroth deal. Will macro work with low level or let’s say a fresh 110 lock

I have two locks I’ll test it with a fresh 110 with crappy gear and my bigger boy.

Some people have had trouble with the Heart essence if they don’t have it (With other macro’s) if it does cause any trouble just remove it until your higher or have obtained it. but generally speaking there should be no issue.

1 Like

I have tried Shaun’s now I will give yours ago.
I have had awesome outcome with your Affliction, so who knows.
I will tell you one of the main issues I had with Shaun’s was the infernal being a part of the macro. I think you need to save that doozy for bosses. So, I hope not to run into that issues with this but, we shall see. xx
I shall return lol

1 Like

Thank you I appreciate the feedback!

1 Like

New macro in the original post, talent changes, and rotation overhaul. Feedback appreciated!!

Anyway you can add Dark Soul: Instability into it?

Just switch to the talent and use it manually would be the easiest and best choice.

Elfyau, thank you for the macro.

I SIM (with light movement) around 32400 DPS. In real world I’m hitting that number (or as high as 40k when using Summon Infernal(Guardian), Dark Soul: Instability) and settling down to around 30; depending on movement of course.

ILEVEL 434
CRITICAL STRIKE 23%
HASTE 11%
MASTERY 50%
VERS 10%
AVOIDANCE 3%
MS (WORLD) is 25 and I use a Razer NAGA firing at 0.025ms. Reason I fire it at 0.25 is because this macro has a “Priority List” step function which normally work well for me with faster firing, like 0.25 or 0.35ms. If the macro was a “Sequential” step function then I would fire it at around 0.70 to 0.100ms as I would want it to ensure it doesn’t skip any spells. This is all dependent on your own game MS of course, and is what works for me. :slight_smile:

michael.riga I’m currently using Dark Soul: Instability on a separate key that fires at .015 ms. It also fires Infernal(Guardian) as I normally use those together. I just hold down they key while still holding down Elfyau macro until both spells go off. because they are roughly both 2 min cooldowns it seems to work well for me.

MACRO:
/castsequence [nochanneling,@cursor] Summon Infernal(Guardian), Dark Soul: Instability

1 Like

@zanesavage Thank you for providing some awesome feedback!! This will go along way to helping myself as well as many others!! Cheers :star_struck:

2 Likes

I am not sure if something would impact this after today’s update but for some reason this macro no longer works correctly for me. Not sure what happened. New to this but was using it for a couple weeks with no issues.

I changed the order of the cast sequence and it seemed to fIx it . Seemed to only stay on the chaos bolt until I did that.

I will have to look into this as I haven’t used my warlock in a week or so

BTW love love love your macros and was always a clicker since playing the Alpha version…has opened up a whole new world for me to keep playing! I am an older gamer but still love to play. Thank you for your macros!

1 Like

@ Dthom606 Thank you!! I am glad that macros are helping you to do what you enjoy :smiley: Most of the thanks should really go to @TimothyLuke and @lutechi because without them I would be lost as well :smiley:

1 Like

Hi Elfyau, first of all many thanks for your hard work in these macros like Clown5.0 i have just come back to wow after 3 years away due to work and injury blah blah.

I would like to say this macro has so far been the best and have used it from 112 all the way can i ask though how do i stop cataclysm going off, i use the mouse to move, do my bars and hit the macro key with the cursor causing cata and such to always go off behind me.

I did try putting it at target but couldnt get it to work so any help greatly appreciated.

Finally re the macros all that i have tried are amazing apart from ret pal i couldnt get it to work but will try again many thanks

R3G1

sadly CATA is a target location spell and the only use for it is either @player or @cursor - you could change the @cursor to @player for a bit and try that - If that fails choose a different talent on that row and remove CATA completely