Elfyau's 8.2.5 One Button Fury

Tested and running @70ms (Start @70ms and adjust if needed)

11/Sep/19 Edit Macro as per a couple of requests!

Had a request from zjmcoom for some changes to the original and since I haven’t touched it since early BFA I spent a bit of time updating it for 8.2.
Like the last one button macro it’s plug and play,
2 Tabs
Tab1: HOLD SHIFT for AOE
Tab2: no modifiers ALL in rotation.
Set default version to your liking all talents are the same!

dmeAfaqirvvZcj2fa5xGyysvhdvldONbHPPuUgczBaW3iHXbPZHuADGuENsQCpLWbbOwiv6HkvmreQUisLncG(OOQ0ijrDse0kbP6LIQmte4MGKDIOFQuvdfPQJkQkwkG8uftLKUQsQARiuoROQYBvQ0DvQYEv9xLuAWsomulgj9yrMmjYLj2mG6ZkjJgP40G61quZMkUTOSBs9BQA4qKJlQSCP8CuMoLRlv2UskoVs0(f(8REs(huabUpjDaC9aLFNe8QFuXoI2yFa5Gi4Gi(afo18etAmyVMD1tYV6j5FGKWmJj56eDsIA3mVsqJrdmW2Er1eMyls(mQylQOar7vOaKsuCoAFF)6IceTxHcWtc(bscZmMKRt0jjQOActSfjFgvSfvuCfCAPefhDdba2ojIpqsyMXKCDIojrTBMxjOXObgyBVOActSfjFgvSfvuGiqr5uIItB)gNtjkuIarrPefN2(noFDrfvtyITi5ZOITOIcebkkNsuOebIIEYTpqsyMffhDdbauCsI(ajHzwueHOh9dbEpseaNbBF4FO3ZmOWPM)Q3(OSGv6UFiLeY39JR4y39dqW6v87(zhFgvSD3p5jlbsCemtU6TpabRxbE3pQnynYIbE3p5jlPVjm2vpj)ded3wzIwYwg1UApn4w2E3(mMGea70jd2R)msUorBWyNp03eOWPM)QNK)bscZmMKRt0jjQOActSfgUTsSOII33tjkDNJZjb)ajHzwui22arV9rTbRrwm(DVDsWREs(hijmZysUorNKOIQjmXwK8zuXwurbI2RqbiLO4C0(((tc(bscZmMKRt0jjQOActSfjFgvSfvuCfCAPefhDdba2ojIpqsyMXKCDIojrfvtyITi5ZOITOIcebkkNsuCA734CkrHseikkLO402VX5NC7dKeMzrXr3qaafNKOpqsyMffri6r)qG3JebWzW2h(ND8zuX2D)OSGv6UFiLeY39JR4y39dqW6v87(rTbRrwm(D)aeSEf4D)KNSeiXrWm5Q3(O2G1ilg4D)mMGea70jd2R)msUorBWyNp5jlPVjm2vpj)ded3wzIwYwg1UApn4w2E3(qFtGcNA(REs(hijmZysUorNKOIQjmXwy42kXIkkEFpLO0DooNe8dKeMzrHyBde92h69mdkCQ5V6TB3(KVdDetAmyV(diG2aexXhOW6oSdHAtARr0gSxF3pexag35yNK)HonW(ws2XNHe2WuHDGTL39JYIdsFaJsftLfqxftLdTOuEFciEuJYecq1Oa23IcW7txaDvmvqOfL2hvMxjyGHLglkatabrbRJQ5nSb71akG(iwukjaJ7CSOwJ0yWEDuMpQL(UwuoWidRxff2Xjkd7iAJffUjrz0irXWzs()zqsses8tQa8dHjV(dHKeBTqr4SZAZN1t3Os4(KqbyGY7dG7mA8Tp05a8YB3(b

Feedback would be greatly appreciated :slight_smile: thanks in advance!!

P.s. If you have a chance check out my twirch: Twitch I use GSE macros on all of my toons!

5 Likes

Only a 360 ilvl warrior to mess around on, does also have Concentrated Flame essence. Even without using the essence I was bursting 12k with sustained 9-11k at 50MS.

Great shit!

No the essences are not in my macros, there are to many essences and to many ways to use them so I have decided to let people put them in as needed. But I am very happy you like the macro :slight_smile: keep us updated as you progress!

Thank you for taking the time to update the macro. I tried to get rid of [mod: shift]. I used 50MS 10 million wooden people to achieve 30,000 DPS! I used enemy blood and focused rainbow.

I don’t know if macro command can be done, let out rage, and then get irritated BUFF, and then irritate BUFF countdown the first time to let out rage!

I will split the macro soon after some heavy testing has been done. What are the exact name and order of the abilities you are looking at?

d4t4caWyu9sc4Tiv2gOQomIzcQ4zkXSjQ7jIUjH6xIY3aLtlQ2PkTxPDl0(b(jePHjWVvQXbYqjOgSQgoK4GiLoQskoguNtqwOcTuivlwjz5Q4HGQ8uQwMIwhOsteIYujYKjitNYfjqxvjvUmPRRGnQKsBfcSziKTRKQMgsmlK0NHKEhe0iHiUlsXOHO61ivDsc55OCnr48qk)fc1TfPJlOU4k1lUoTivWENvQosuzuQxxIiRrJvFINl45sDKPiImiB9IRlMWpBeOhw(oYQuV4k1lUEgNWmMgEqJCf8G)Om1sY3PRig4b)ekagSjvWJXqbbbie8tOayWM9oRNXjmJPHh0ixbp4pktTK8D6kIbEWJHHdrf8yiklWNsVl1Z4eMX0WdAKRGh8hLPws(oDfXap4NlqqyQGhkXecIk4XHcOGXie8G)Om1sY3PRig4b)Cbcctf8qjMqqubpouafmUxk1Z4eMbEmeLf4dR3e1Z4eMb(elbq1HZEJcCYtZT6jQlDYJ0RgUJ1rIseQJ1VkN(owFuLTowh98iQ4owx4nZet4NDLQvxafn0vzLW0kvRo65ruNDSU0jpsVAZowxafnHpkJvPEX1ZmYbvtJAkAGNU4g5Ktkn9oRNXjmd80LUfcUezJgWpdbdha17s9moHzGNU0TqWLBhzAapggouT6UPOS2Hi3Y3X6UgEqJworUUWhvmHF2vQxC9moHzmn8Gg5k4b)rzQL0ihuvd8Ghheqf8Xbz5EN1Z4eMb(fkuMq1QdVD6kI1XA1Q7OOCriRxyZ60oyiFFQlOmIqRUi(owx0fbiwSihEiEnRtqxsesVIPfDbQlMehiYIIMEwVgT8DSJ1Q1c

Main essence: enemy’s blood 3 level
Sub essence: rainbow of focus 2

Elfyau What is the ‘‘50ms’’ where to check it or how to change or is the connection with the server?
(Sorry for the noob question but i am a noob :stuck_out_tongue: )

50ms is the speed at which he is running the macro through either AHK or mouse software. Though I run my macros at 70ms

not loading up for me

By not loading, Do you mean it’s not importing? or your not seeing anything in GSE after importing?

that is correct Elfyau

excellent job friend!

I have a rookie question, what are 70ms? How can I see it and how can I modify it? Is it lake from my keyboard?

Another thing, could you do two macros? one for AOE and one for single target

thank you very much again =)

Check this post out to answer your question about MS: What is MS how to change?

As for 2 macros it’s been done already you can find it here: Elfyau's 8.2.5 ST/AOE Fury Macro's - #12 by Elfyau

1 Like

Any chance you can take charge out of the macro love rotation but the charging is wiping us in M+

1 Like

295/5000

thanks for the reply,

I really feel that I am not as fluent as I would like, I have tried to find information on how to change the milliseconds of my keyboard but I have not found anything clear, the AHK I think it is for another type of programming …

anyway, thanks for sharing =)

Do you use mouse or keyboard software if so what type?

no, none, my keyboard is the scorpion k20 …
I think it has no software = (

your best bet then would be to download and install auto hot key from here: https://www.autohotkey.com

Once installed right click anywhere on your desktop and click new then Autohotkey Script. Once its open delete everything inside and put this code in:

#IfWinActive World of Warcraft
$3::
GetKeyState, state, 3, P
if state = D

Loop
{
Send {3}
Sleep, 70
return
}
#IfWinActive

Change all the 3’s to what ever key you have your macro on. the line with sleep is your MS so in this case 70. Save it to something you will remember. Right click that file and click run - go into game and hold key it should now work.

3 Likes

Are you the best guy with this forum?

thank you thank you thank you =) =)