Elfyau's 8.2.5 One Button Fury

50ms is the speed at which he is running the macro through either AHK or mouse software. Though I run my macros at 70ms

not loading up for me

By not loading, Do you mean it’s not importing? or your not seeing anything in GSE after importing?

that is correct Elfyau

excellent job friend!

I have a rookie question, what are 70ms? How can I see it and how can I modify it? Is it lake from my keyboard?

Another thing, could you do two macros? one for AOE and one for single target

thank you very much again =)

Check this post out to answer your question about MS: What is MS how to change?

As for 2 macros it’s been done already you can find it here: Elfyau's 8.2.5 ST/AOE Fury Macro's - #12 by Elfyau

1 Like

Any chance you can take charge out of the macro love rotation but the charging is wiping us in M+

1 Like

295/5000

thanks for the reply,

I really feel that I am not as fluent as I would like, I have tried to find information on how to change the milliseconds of my keyboard but I have not found anything clear, the AHK I think it is for another type of programming …

anyway, thanks for sharing =)

Do you use mouse or keyboard software if so what type?

no, none, my keyboard is the scorpion k20 …
I think it has no software = (

your best bet then would be to download and install auto hot key from here: https://www.autohotkey.com

Once installed right click anywhere on your desktop and click new then Autohotkey Script. Once its open delete everything inside and put this code in:

#IfWinActive World of Warcraft
$3::
GetKeyState, state, 3, P
if state = D

Loop
{
Send {3}
Sleep, 70
return
}
#IfWinActive

Change all the 3’s to what ever key you have your macro on. the line with sleep is your MS so in this case 70. Save it to something you will remember. Right click that file and click run - go into game and hold key it should now work.

3 Likes

Are you the best guy with this forum?

thank you thank you thank you =) =)

I take it that it worked for you then? :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

this is the best version of your macro men? and i actually play at 90ms

pt: thank you you are awesome

1 Like

Hi Elfyau
Have tried this and seems to work great - Thx :-D.
Have a question:
What would happen if - [Memories of Lucid Dreams] - [The Crucible of Flame] - [Heroic Throw] were placed in the start of the macro (in that order).
Just a thought.

Best thing to do is to try it and see if it works for you :slight_smile: you can always remove it if you don’t like it :stuck_out_tongue:

That’s the thing - new to GSE - tried to make a “solo” macro:
#Showtooltip Concentrated Flame
/cast [Memory of Lucid Dreams]Azerite Essence
/cast Concentrated Flame
/cast Heroic Throw

The macro doesn’t work - seems like [Memory of Lucid Dreams]Azerite Essence doesn’t trigger.
As for setting it into your ST-macro - I can’t figure out how to do that - have tried to put it into the starting part of it, but dosen’t work :frowning:

What essence is your major? I will have a look tomorrow

Hi guys, one question my gse is putting all the variants of the essences as one, that is, instead of just putting a concentrated flame, it puts the essence of the heart of azheroth. this happens to me since i updated the gse today

That should be fine as /cast Heart Essence works for all of the different essences