Elfyau's 8.3 Marksman Hunter Macro **Updated 15-Sep-20**

Have you unbound the shift key? As default WoW has it bound to the special or extra action bars. I did a small tweak to the Prot not sure if it was before or after you got the macro, but I am still working on it!

Hi,
can you explain me how it work? sorry for being a noob. I don’t understand how to use it in dungeon without pet. It will stop calling the pet after i set focus on tank or how i do to use it in dungeon without pet. thx and excuse my bad english.

you dont need to do anything at all the macro does it all for you. Once inside it will switch to right tab all you need to do is to right click the tanks nameplate and set to focus

I’m pasting the import code, and nothing is happening. Any idea on how I get it to work?

Same, i import and nothing happens.

It just seems to be a problem with this one for me, I can get this one to One Button Hunter Marksmanship import.

Any ideas how I can get the above one to work?

did you just update GSE recently? I did and it is not importing for me either, I know it used to as I lost all my macros recently and got them back from here…

Wont import for me either after update.

Yeah I was on a total fresh install of both WoW and GSE. Are you maybe able to export from your’s if you have the latest version and I can try import that?

Anyone have any logs from this Macro?

There are two macros in macros. How to use the second macro

it will switch automatically when in areas it is needed

1 Like

So which of these are the the most complete, are they all working well when focusing tank?

Mine (the top post) is working well and yes works well focusing the tank :slight_smile:

1 Like

ok ill test it out here in a sec

1 Like

Have you ran this in raids? Just focus one of the tanks?

Also seems I’m pushing more dps with this then the bm on weird. Maybe traits

With raids just focus one of or the main tanks, yeah possibly traits the can make a huge difference

1 Like

Hi guys

So I have tested a ton of macros on this page, and on others. There seems to be a major issue that nobody has even looked into yet. With MM, there is some sort of error sound delay when casting Arcane Shot or Double Tap. I keep hearing an error sound all the time. It doesn’t happen with AOE which is funny but with ST it does.

I am wondering if Arcane Shot has a GCD delay or if Double Tap does.

Error sound? I haven’t heard it but yes Arcane Shot is on the GCD but I don’t know about Double Tap.