Elfyau's 8.3 Arms Warrior Macro

This is the first attempt at Arms Warrior. I have got it to 75-90% of the sim (it’s very proccy) for a single target and about 105% for AOE (though I think I could improve that by a lot.) I also feel it is a little rage starved so yeah ideas?

Looking for loads of feedback :smiley:

Run @70ms

TALENTS: 3123311

MODIFIERS:

SHIFT: Hold SHIFT for AOE DPS

dOdocaWsHWBfLETkPMjuLzlQUjk1VqLBlHltzNQyVk7wW(bomsdJe)MQgiuvnuvkdg0WHIoOqXJj1XGCCr0cPsQLkKAXuPy5s68IWtLAzOQNRQjkKmvsAYQunDIlsLsNMkEMe9oQuTrrXwPs0MfjBhQktdfZsK6ZcL2gcFdQSoOWOrj3vO6KcrNLkjxtL4EQKCDenoO05Os4HM6oO1UfVmUkMOz37Wp11Q0Cli)6seFzjcToklfLmx2bTogsHLVUotoz4Alb(Zu9Vu4jRbBDJPPJmQDWHwZMQRExA13Xh(PUdAQ7GwZPPV8wsslOnamBH)ogplNusCaKNqbNc20aiIahs5I7aiIahs5Yo8R500xaqEcfcMYDkxZPPVaGzl83X4z5KsIdGyzUSdZAon9faexjwMDUSMttFbar88UGzhI1CA6laiIOKxbTdU1CA6lVLK0cAdaZw4VJXZYjLehareyvChabWQ9MCL2x4gQaGaiIHGjnaIyiysdGicSkRXZ7XepNchznADewIOTCJ(2uNSUfdZmKbT44dRBljPfehA(6iSe3Q2)tDh0AoHwJ1elyfjaWSbplATi(K13QgBQU6N6oO1CA6lVLK0cAdabWQ9MCLqRXAcacGifL0ayGmpFh(1CA6layjddp2jRV5FHnvx9tDYKjRztdK08idIvXNfehFyUEYKna
ELFYARMS
Talents 3123311

This macro contains 1 macro version. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.5.4.

Macro Version 1

Step Function: Sequential

Pre Macro: Victory Rush, Charge

KeyPress: Contains various utility functions.

Main Sequence: Sweeping Strikes, Cleave, Colossus Smash, Execute, Whirlwind, Overpower, Mortal Strike, Slam, Skullsplitter

P.s. If you have a chance to check out my twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/elfyau I use GSE macros on all of my toons! Also Check out my Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/elfyau/posts

2 Likes

charge macro is good, and i use talent 3123211 for higher DPS.

2 Likes

Thank you will look into that!! Cheers for the feedback :smiley:

Good Macro, thanks you

1 Like

Thank you!!! Let me know how you all go with it!

Elfyau, Thanks for all the great macros and this arms one is fantastic. One item I am noticing, Slam and Whirlwind are #1 and #2, respectively, in my Dmg meter with this macro. This creates a situation where Deep Wounds are applied to a mob when they are <50% HP. Thoughts or recommendations? Thx!

To be honest I would have to look into it sorry, I am tinkering with ideas/ways for me to create macro’s for specs I don’t normally play. Hopefully I will get a chance to re look this macro over soon :slight_smile: cheers for the info it really helps!!

Elfyau…you rule here m8!.
Again a nice 1 button macro.
So again i thank you for youre post.
Keep it up.
Thanks. :call_me_hand: :metal: :ok_hand:

1 Like

Thank you!! Hopefully I can keep improving them :smiley:

When I import this macro, and use it my Colossal, whirlwind, and slam are being used without me holding shift because they’re all after the “;” in the cast sequences? Is this intended? If so how would you recommend I get around my war-breaker constantly being on cool-down due to this?

Thanks for the help!

I will have a look over the weekend :slight_smile:

Very good macro. Needed additional macro to capture overpower and mortal strike better. Sim 48k. My dps 45-46k. Haste is critical.

462ilvl

1 Like

Watch Reruns of WoW Lazy Macros Creator (Lutechi) Live @ 11PM EST