Elfyau's 8.3 Arms Warrior Macro **Updated 25-Sep-20**

Thanks a lot! I confirm it works great

1 Like

your welcome! Hope you like the warrior!

unfortunately, my dps is 30~46k (369ilvl) on sigle target… these configs r correct?

• Ingame Configs:

• My mouse configs:

• Simulation:

https://www.raidbots.com/simbot/report/hYVCmkxCWp1jmydHDqo679

all I can see is in your mouse macro the pause execution for 0 ms should be 70 ms

1 Like

thx for answering! I did change the ms to 70ms, but no change on dps (hehe)…

That “step function” make any diference between “priority list” and “sequential 1 2 3 4”?

Sem título

it may for you, best thing I can suggest is to try it :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’ll try. apologize me for the inconvenience

it’s all good :slight_smile: hopefully I will get around to an update for this one soon :smiley:

1 Like

sounds great!! The warrior arms community will be gratefulness :D. Ur macros r the bettr !!

1 Like

@Elfyau please advise.

i want ST macroo with WW and cleave. i dont want to use mods. so i modifed the last line too

/castsequence reset=combat Cleave, Whirlwind

will this be okay. i took your ST macro from above where you posted ST and AOE macro for the other dude.

@grinnz-marius

“I will give you a hint. Note how you are spamming a single key continuously? How about attaching Shift/ctrl/alt to that same button???”

As you saying, taking the original macro, i can assign Shift + another key together. so press of 1 button i can both functions done?

i do not want to use any mods. i cant.

i use keyboard to play. so far the mactro is bound to key 1 and o on my keypad.

how can i press 0 and get the shit and the macro to fire, do.

please adviuse.

Can someone help me make a second hotkey / macro to accompany this one?

I use this as my #1, for my #2 I would like it to use/check Charge, then overpower (i’ll use it on proc). I use Charge as my #2 now and like how quickly I can close gap naturally, this will help continue that as well as add the Overpower on a seperate key to use on free procs. Thank you!

1 Like

Updated the macro - new macro in original post!! Feedback welcome! Cheers!

2 Likes

The thing with arm macros, is you need to be at least 470 ilvl to perform as good as any of the other classes.

But it performs very very good THX!

1 Like

Appreciate you taking the time to update this, I’ve been messing with this macro in PvP aswell with some tweaks. I hope the arms community gets more love in SL as they do look fun again. :slight_smile:

Thanks again!

2 Likes

Loved for fury macro but hoping to see Shadowland updated version soon <3

Also added /cast [nochanneling,exists] Charge in keyrelese and this been perfect for me for leveling

1 Like