Elfyau's 8.3 Assassin Rogue Macro **Updated 9-April-20**

Too many requests and statements about the previous macro for me not to update this one. So here is the new build, complete with new talents, etc :smiley: BTW don’t forget to apply those poison’s unlike me lol

Run @70ms

When in parties or groups set focus to the tank.

MODIFIERS:-
SHIFT: Hold for AOE DPS
ALT: Kidney Shot

dSd6caWssXBrfBtfYmjjMnu9yjUPK8lr62kQltzNk1Eb7MO9t1HLAyQK63egiKQgkjyWcdhv6GQeopKYXG4CKOwOkrlveTysOLRKRHQ6PQAzkYZrzIQOmvj1KfHPJCrssxvfONrk9ovq2iPQTQsYMHKTtQ8rvqnlOmnsQpRc4UOkRtfXOvPA8QiDssKRlQtRW9ur1XHuzCQu(MkudiqnSrGxvv0FXbFL2WEcQHVUXnjXGFslcY0ec8NzO6mobBe4FUwrPZG9eFLH)ImDxSGxvCuO1z4R6YsCLTydHKb1WgbQHnc8PLMrmdDztwmp4mlsCc7(afXZJLXm6C(E4H(w6HaLhAKdDgdZd9T0dbkp0ih6mgMhjZCP8YW8qFl9qGYdnYHoJH5H(w6HaLhAKdDgdZJKzUuEzhYdpwgZOZlIzfBYdpQY0aVjdZJQmnWBYW8izMlLxgMhvzAG3KH5rvMg4nzyEKmZLYldZJQmnWBYW8Oktd8MmmpuvQZKIz4vri4QYyEqWZhEfemQQllbudBe4tlnJ84ktMWiQbcEngAkSmgdQHnc8PuVoGrM0MrZdosX9EnZJtcRtWd2tWNwAg5bh0JsuYmmpSthmIXZd(hRSw1Wwl8PLMrEWrkyK140DmpKIIywXM45bYX3udB1WNwAg5bNzrItACINhQV(gqWRXqlPHBnZGAyJaFAPzKhi34Rfbbi4vyzvDzjGAyJaFAPzKhCKIIywXM45H2J4ZxnSNGpT0mYJd3RLGmyRf(0sZipQfNokECjENWGTA4tlnJ8ys5JMU(gqW)KXvFwwOHqc)BOlBsA04abe8vTm34kjjBPZK0qiHlbciaa
ELFAUSIN
Talents 2311221

This macro contains 1 macro version. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.5.5.

Macro Version 1

Step Function: Sequential

Pre Macro: Shadowstep, Heart Essence

KeyPress: Stealth, Kidney Shot, Tricks of the Trade

Main Sequence:

KeyRelease: Crimson Vial

Post Macro:

P.s. If you have a chance to check out my twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/elfyau I use GSE macros on all of my toons! Also Check out my Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/elfyau

5 Likes

I’ll test it soon but your talents need work. Based on looking at the macro I made the following edits.

For real DPS you need to be using Master Poisoner and then Master Assassin. Also Iron Wire vs Prey of the Weak doesn’t really matter for PVE its a PVP row. In your other macro, you selected Crimson Tempest which is not a good talent.

For AOE all you need is Fan of Knives you don’t need the others. Poison Bomb is still the best talent for this row (even for your other macro)

In reality, you need your Single Target rotation and in the KeyPress section use Shift for Fan of Knives

dCZgcaWssfVfiBdqMjanBHCtkv)cf3MQStb7vA3kSFidtL04qjdfkzWGgUkLdsj8ysogsNJkTquQAPOuSya1YHQdR0tfTmkEoIjsQQPsktMkA6exKs0vrPYLv11vuBKuLTcLQnRs12Hs5Ac1SaQPrvDEkPVrfooPsJMs5ZOu6Ka4zQ40kY9uj6UqX6uj8BuDPvRbAtlbuplyxcqObt1AQTr)qinngk1yOn1)VVZrsd0Mwml244nTm6U1DUzE7vaOFdMy3M2xfoh7pozIpivRbA1AG2KrTeH86o)d1JGii(tE5sf3d4vqqeKEmUGrq6X4cgbPU(hWii9yCbJG0JXfmcEma5h3eqo)gGtEtsZ4MyXjI9vHZRwd0MmQLiiOdxQ)1kn15TIf(tivRbAtgzXz7l)49SIGGgCBlUhgqo)1jMgmnzulrqqqdor(nsSbgbhCf3d4vWGGuhS8B40KrTebbb5XDEXgjyqqkRZPb)MmQLiiiipUZli2MUlyqWyQdZPstDERS5J(L8vRstSWF7RcNxTgOnzulrqqqdUI7b8kyqWdqXX(nyAYOwIGGoUEA40KrTebbn(XhwSAWVjJAjccACbYCLvLMP830BEOKj(Oz(6o)dzAJQuPP9DmVramKhhB)qM4JY(kvAb
ELFAUSIN
Talents 2211221

This macro contains 1 macro version. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.4.23.

Macro Version 1

Step Function: Sequential

Pre Macro: Garrote, Heart Essence, Toxic Blade, Shadowstep

KeyPress: Cheap Shot, Fan of Knives, Stealth

Main Sequence: Envenom, Rupture, Mutilate

Post Macro: Vendetta

1 Like

I don’t recommend this iteration. Locked me up twice. Once out in the open and the next right before the final boss in a dungeon. Luckily nobody seemed to notice or care that I could only give simple melee stabs.

micheals or elfs is locking up?

1 Like

Michael. Sorry, I guess the reply button only lets that particular user know you replied to them.

1 Like

lol I was a little curious too but I just assumed you were letting michael.riga know :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

Hi Magrum,

I don’t play my Rogue often enough. I used to play it more in Legion, but in BFA I haven’t even really touched mine too much. I’m working on a newer macro, but I would like to get one with two buttons one for ST and one for AOE for my own liking. I have other projects (non-WoW related) so I haven’t had time and now with the Covid-19 my other projects are needing me more. If I can get something working, I’ll post it.

I recently got my rogues (multiboxing) to 120 and sub isn’t working for me anymore, so i’m switching to assassin now. I have been working on improving your macro and almost got it, just running into the problem of my macro spending and building combo points too slow at a certain point, which makes my dps drop of course.
Is there anything you can advise to help me on how i could troubleshoot these things?

it’d really depend do you have a heart essence? ilvl? same talents?

I have the heart essence, ilevel is 400 (just dinged them) and same talents.

The question really is, how can i check where (after which spell) does it stop doing the things i want? The combatlog isnt really helping me much

I use an addon called TrufiGCD to see what spells are firing and the order from there you have to look for whats missing

1 Like

I still use this and I have no problems although at 444 ilvl im only hitting about 25k dps after burst so not sure if its supposed to be higher or what…thats my 2 cents though

1 Like

I have to revisit this macro an update it again at some point. @Christopher_Mills how are you going with the Sub rogue?

still pretty solid unless ur about to make changes then ill check it out again

Ok updated with a few changes to talents rotation etc. The new macro is in the original post!

1 Like

hi guys ,

how can i remove vandetta from the macro :smiley: - i dont seem to see it anywhere

thanks alot

Scroll down a little in the main area of GSE it is in the Post Macro section!! :wink:

Great Macro - I used this to level my Rogue. At first it locked up but I removed the Azarite ability and it’s ran like a charm.

1 Like

Thank you very much! :slight_smile:

Hi fellow rogues, can anyone advise on how much % haste i should aim for ?