Elfyau's 8.3 Beast Master Macro **Updated 28-Aug-20**

hello could you make a pvp shot macro version if possible thank you

1 Like

Love your macros but im using one that does 10k more then yours after a 10 min test dummy fight not sure who the auther is but it say

@walt1967 happy to have a look if you can find the original or post it here :slight_smile:

For the life of me i cant find it why im scared to delete it

Is the new update posted? Or is that the last version up on here?

that one i posted was the one walt1967 said was doing better dps. i found it and posted so Elf knew what he was talking about.

1 Like

i have a big problem. everey time when im in a instanze… the gse freeze and i cant use any spell . i can click it… but nothing happens… i cee the button switches the spells… but nothing happens. reboot doesnt help. i must close he wow complete and start it new. gse 2.6.01. i have the same problem with 2.5.11

@Tinufadis what level are you and do you have the neck piece?

im 42… what is the neck piece?

He is talking about the heart of azeroth.

1 Like

You don’t get it till BFA so remove it from the macro till you get one

1 Like

@Tinufadis look for a line that says /cast Heart Essence and remove it, that is what is locking up the macro

ok… thx @ all … i try it and i hope… it works after that:) i love your macros… i use it to all my classes… thx for your work… and help… ans support…and… and…and…:slight_smile:

2 Likes

breath man, breath

Dont get too anxious, here in the forum well try to help you always.

cheers

2 Likes

You ever take a look at it

As of yet no sorry, I have separated from my partner of 9 years and have been trying to find a place to live. but will try to get to this shortly sorry :frowning:

Oh , that´s sad… good luck Elf…

1 Like

Im sorry to hear youre going through some tough times, Ive went through something similar myself so now Its just me and the pup. stay strong and remember Hard times are not hard to find, another stone in the river to change the current. may Odin give you the wisdom and strength to get over this hurdle.

2 Likes