Elfyau's 8.3 Beast Master Macro **Updated 28-Aug-20**

As of yet no sorry, I have separated from my partner of 9 years and have been trying to find a place to live. but will try to get to this shortly sorry :frowning:

Oh , thatĀ“s sadā€¦ good luck Elfā€¦

1 Like

Im sorry to hear youre going through some tough times, Ive went through something similar myself so now Its just me and the pup. stay strong and remember Hard times are not hard to find, another stone in the river to change the current. may Odin give you the wisdom and strength to get over this hurdle.

2 Likes

Dang man hope your situation gets betterā€¦keep your head up

1 Like

Iā€™m sorry man, things will work out in the end, Hope you get a place soon.

Love all your macros, I use them on all classes tbh.

2 Likes

I tried to use several macros also for shadowland but they donā€™t seem to work well unfortunately. the bm seems to have lost its characteristic of very high aoe and constant damage.

Serpione, that is what soulbinds and legendaries are for.

If you are testing it on PTR, it is normal that it hits less than before.

But if youā€™re in Beta ( as me ) you will notice your dps goes A LOT higher every time you ding from 50 to 60.

Ah, and dont forget convenant abilities they are a MUST in every rotation / class.

Cheers.

Iā€™m playing in beta Iā€™m already level 60 and already gear 200 epic Iā€™ve already done all the mythical dungeons up to +8 plus, but aimĆØ at the moment the bm suffers so much both in single and damage.

We need Elfyaus updated 9.+ macrosā€¦ where are ya dude? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

oh sheez, im sorry to hear this! I hope you get that sorted out!
Praying for ya!

1 Like

hello Elfyau donā€™t have any update for macros?

1 Like

working on it! Slowly

2 Likes