Elfyau's 8.3 Destro Warlock Macro **Updated 3-May-20**

Shadoelands is going to revamp how wow is. It will be interesting.

Just FYI I used this macro with a little tweak here and there and up my cloak to lvl 15. No issues just play with the macro and make it work for you.

Great job @Elfyau as always, look forward to more.

1 Like

@Elfyau I cant seems to fire anything with Shift Mod. Any solution?

Have you checked your in game keybinds? (under actionbars shift is usually bound there) secondly what do you use to fire the macro?

Quick check, how do you determine MS? I check that under actionbars no shift bound.

Resolved the shift issue. Quick check, can this marco be use for talent 2,2,3,4,1,2,3 as mysim higher

check this post out to see about MS: What is MS and how can I change it? Answered (With working AHK script you can use with Modifiers) - #13 by comicus as for the talents, it should still work fine

1 Like

Hey. Thank you for sharing. My mouse comes with a program that i can set the MS. I tried using 70ms and 100ms and it skips alot of spells.

My world MS is usually at 100ms in wow.

most of mine are running (or made at I should say) 50ms

Does my wow world MS has impact to what i input in the mouse MS? Like is there a kind of formula where if wow home/world MS is XX, then my mouse MS should set at XX so not to skip any spell?

Yes it does and there is no set formula it is all trial and error. Start @50ms and adjust up and down by 10ms and see what works best for you :slight_smile:

Thank you for being so kind and helpful! If it skips spell, am i right to say that the MS is too low and i should tweak it higher?

What is your current in game ping/ms?

I have the exact question. Playing from Hawaii my Server Ping is around 80-100. Should my ms on the macro be higher or lower than what you recommend?

I would suggest you both start at 70ms and try going both up and down by 10ms at a time and see what works best for you

Thank you for the suggestion.

One more question.

Once I find my “Sweet Spot” would I run all my Macros at that speed? For example if I find that 80ms is perfect for my Warlock. If I wanted to run an Unholy DK macro would I run it at 80 ms as well?

best suggestion I can make is to try it. if it feels off then adjust it. For myself and the macro’s I create I run them all at the same speed.

100ms for home and sometimes goes up to 120ms if i join a mythic dungeon.

I would suggest you start at 70ms and try going both up and down by 10ms at a time and see what works best for you

If you get a chance, could you make separate macros for ST and AOE as I think I’m going to main warlock this time.

I am trying to get around to split versions