Elfyau's 8.3 Elemental Shaman **Updated 3-July-20**

just hold shift and point cursor to where you want AOE to drop - what realm are you on?

Also have you made sure that you have the same talents as suggested by the macro?

proudmoore realm ā€¦

Iā€™m pretty sure I have everything in the right place I hope

Change the second to last row to Primal Elementalist and see how you go :slight_smile: I will look you toon up

next thing im goona look at is my heart and my weight stats ok i changed it dps went up between 4-8 k

Are you US or EU? I am having trouble finding you - Scratch that found you

us server proudmoore Bigbasha elemental shaman

If you have Condesed Life Force essence I would suggest using that as your major

i will check what should i switch out nvm i traded out focusing iris

1 Like

@Elfyau this has motivated me to level a shammy before shadowlands lmao

@Crazytrain is it working well for you?

So far it seems to be running pretty smooth. There does seem to be a lot of pauses where shaman is trying to find something to cast but I think that is due to his gear being a fresh 120 now.

It does seems to not shoot off lava burst enough, I dont know how to fix that one.

I honestly do t know crap about shamans. I didnā€™t even know I had one, till I logged my wow1 account and saw a 115 one, im thinking my son lvled him many moons ago before he got deployed.

1 Like

Again I donā€™t know crap about shamans to be fair. I couldnā€™t tell you spell priorty etc like I can with my hunter or mage lol.

1 Like

Ok so tested the elemental shaman macro last night on dummy and it worked great. At least looked goodā€¦ im 453 ilvl now and I donā€™t know if its the elemental spec or what but boy he felt squishy world questing etc. Is elemental by default pretty squishy or what?

1 Like

Shamans are just squishy :frowning:

2 Likes

@Elfyau ok on the st macro when I try to use shift modifier its freezing up. I put a shift modifier in upper left and took shift out of main core rotation and the modifier works. So I have no clue whats up, it should be firing the cast sequence in core macro. Any ideas

And yes all key are unbinded lol, first thing I checked.

I have no clue as it works fine for me so cannot replicate this problem, a possible thing to try is to make a new macro and copy the contents from mine into the new macro.

1 Like

Ok ill give that a go

1 Like