Elfyau's 8.3 ENHANCE Shaman Macro **Updated 13-Feb-20**

I am currently working on one at the moment

1 Like

Soo been testing out the s-t one for a while no it worked perfect for lvling and up to about 420 itlvl then it started to jam abit at 450 itlvl its a 20+k dps and 30-50k burst it keeps jaming so dunno if the rotation keeps spending to much mealstrom and just stands there and do nothing for a few moments ea fight. would be nice to see if the updated one will be better :slight_smile: really love your macros for all classes so

1 Like

Thank you for the feedback I hope to get to an update soon :smiley:

If you want me to try something out just shout im current playing to much atm ^^ atleast current to my wife ^^

2 Likes

lol she beating you? Rudead (my partner) is beating me too lol

1 Like

Its more like… are you sitting at the pc again :smiley:

1 Like

lol can be like that huh?

So question what build do you guys like the most in here? im tried out the pp one but its way weaker then stormstriker one ^^

if you are planning on raiding and doing decent damage you want to stay with stormstriker. it is really strong if done right, just req you to pay attention to gear and make sure you pick what is best overall for the class.
i play ENH shaman as my main and i can pull 30k+ dps, i use my macro that i have only issue i running into is it uses more maelstorm sometimes then it produces. so i have put rockbiter on my bar and i tend to press that whenever i need more.

1 Like

Yeah im just w8 to for 8.3 macro from Elfyau ^^ maby better if i kidnap his wife for a week or 2 :stuck_out_tongue:

Updated original post for the updated macro - Let me know what you think!! Cheers!

1 Like

sorry to say it m8 but the dps is terrible with this one. itlvl 455 20-25k single target and 45 k burst :confused: but the rotation is going out fine and 0 hangups. :slight_smile:

back to the drawing board I guess lol thanks :smiley:

the spells are firing of but it dosent do any dmg… dunno if the combo is the issue or just shamans suck atm ^^ :smiley:

1 Like

I tried again for a couple hours tonight but just made it worse lol will have to take nother look after a break

Try this - Shift is used for healing, AOE is built into the DPS macro. Change from Sundering to Crashing Storm

dWJ3caWsvQ6TsQTHIMjuXLfnBahgYnbs)cK(gu1TLO2jO2RYUjTFe)uLsnmj43O65s1qjKbJ0WPQ6GaLttXXO05aQwOKSucYIvPOLRIhQsLNkSmvY6uPKjsvXurPjtOMUQUikmoIYZGY7uPWgjqBfiAZsKTtvP(ivLmlGW0is3vknsIQptvgTu8yQCsc46G4AsOZteReQuhhQKxtq9SJDW2fmWrqgWYbd(ogd(ASlyraP(9fyxyxwm7cWG8n8ZcgaLKGGSWxbdqMNUHRlUKwO4cqrkeeGa6NhFN6B46Qwipb8VqohqmHgYfqqwc95eQyoHc2TzqO(iki4w0j7DcfmCyj0s8dHkprag1JqdihVCbOi3HdY80nCTp2bBh7GTlG6q9VN4csQUKqRvURbPAcyuVwc1kdVm8sbbHAXJXu6ni0AL7AqQMag1RLqT4XykDWxlG6q9NqRvURbPAcyuVwc1cogEzmhm2cOou)7jUGKQlj0AL7AqQMag1RLqTGJHhCMGGqTGZugM0blDbuhQ)eATYDnivtaJ61sOmlylGTaho3poMYMFHDb7XOcNVDvlKNiXRAbC6eEvlQsGFvleYOE2vTqeV)GICh(yhSDbuhQ)eATYDnivtaJ61sOfTfXW2V4(uIqjqI65y3Vi(0VGqu3B46crhd)yEjlypgv48Vw1cHmQ31Qwi6KGICh(yhSDbuhQ)eATYDnivtaJ61sOfTfXW2V4(uIOt27JDW2fqF0Xl)uZYsi0AL3GoLBRfNiXTd(AbuhQ)eADzU4B1BmL(wc1ktwb8f2VF)IWF6eWNbFXeBbdTe)4Y74L9JE0nnaMxYQw4twcbb4hSD)(naUsage Information
Hold SHIFT to do AOE DPS
Press ALT for Healing Surge

This macro contains 1 macro version. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.5.3.

Macro Version 1

Step Function: Priority

Pre Macro: Feral Spirit

KeyPress: Healing Surge

Main Sequence: Rockbiter, Flametongue, Stormstrike, Lava Lash, Crash Lightning, Frostbrand

Post Macro: Feral Spirit

I had something very similar to that with the old one but a few people weren’t happy with it. But I will definitely have a look! Thank you!! :smiley:

The issue is Frostbrand it only works if you have 3 Harmonies, it does a truck load of damage but it does require the right setup. The one I had eariler still works for everything else.

So the macro works fine. but 20k dmg at 460 itlvl with 3x Harmonies :confused:

Hopefully will get to working on another rework of this soon. Thank you for the feedback