Elfyau's 8.3 ENHANCE Shaman Macro **Updated 21-Aug-20**

Thanks for the fast reply, my other question is when I check my dps in your macro using ask mr robot site for simulation is say 29k normal max 34k… but when I do testing in game and over dummy it give me 16-19k …max 22-23k only …why ?

When running mrrobot do you set the sim to target dummy? Also remember a sim is perfect always getting timing right, no ping, no problems with net, no movement affixes etc etc

Hi i don’t know what i do rong but i can’t import this macro.

Sadly it hangs up for me, right in the very first attempt through the rotation. :frowning:
I do have a question though: you say start at 70ms and adjust from there. what’s the best way to adjust? try 80ms, and then 60ms and just keep beating on the same training dummy to see which maximises the dps? or is there an established method to find the best ms?

1 Like

No better method than what you suggested.

1 Like

I seem to get “Not in party” spam when im doing a dungeon?

Cannot for the life of me think what would be causing that, but will have a look at it tonight

Is it possible to get the macro in plain macro text to use without GSE ? My game doesnt run well with a lot of addons on my computer, so a plain macro would be very nice :slight_smile:

Afraid not - these macros are designed to work with GSE and i don’t think you’ll be able to get them to work without it

Thanks for replying, clip121.
Its a shame though, I thought maybe I could get the skills and the order its placed in in the macro :frowning:

I am receiving errors that “One Handed Melee weapon required” when I explicitly have a one-hand Mace (or Dagger) equipped.

What could possibly be happening?

Sorry eldorann I have no idea what could be causing this type of error. (Sorry about the late reply I missed the notification for this post) Have you got it working in the meantime?

No, the problem still exists.

How can I get a log of combat errors? GS is throwing up the “one handed” errors very quickly for barely enough time to read them.

buggrabber and bugsack are the only addons I know of that will let you read errors. What kind of weapon do you have?

您好,
我刚注册了账户,请问有英文版本的吗?
我需要英文版本的,这个无法添加。
万分感谢!

英文版是什么意思?您在谈论代码吗? What do you mean by english version? Are you talking about the code?

I made some modificaitons to the code to work better for heroic and mythics.

dSZudaWsOOERkPxlaZKq1Svv9yIUjHYViXTjLomQ2Pk2RYUPy)i9mcggj9BvzGqHAOqvgmIHRsCqOKoVaDmGZrjluvzPcOfdvQLdYdHI8uPwgPADqLmrOIMQOAYQunDjxuqDAqDzQUUq2iuHTcLQnti2ouiFekWSOuFwqURkLrcLY4GmAOQ(MiNekX0eQRriDpOGEokhNuSnr5bw(oG1HfhhHpydRhmfEh9LVoSrKhK0X0t7fEXXn8pCfCFRZ5)UPyRf01baG(AC6IWJ(RDaRXAuH)dAD4FrcYJwlgxc9WUdXGFg2Y3bS8DaRvKCwXCnrUr6ucLa5mVWq5tlU5fLqjalHekZMsaOekfBtjGKqwSnLaqivK1o6RvKCwrjaucLI3ryTIKZkMRjYnsNsefiQGGnLaqivK1oXRvKCwXCnrUr6ucWsizLztjaucLI3r01ksoRyUMi3iDkbKeYITPeakHsX7KTwrYzfZ1e5gPtjaucLITPKmvGQGnLKPcufSPeacPIS2jTwrYzfLaSesOSDqRvKCwXCnrUr6ucijKfBtjaucLITPeacPIS2XATIKZkMRjYnsNsawcjRmBkbGsOu8AXFVlIdRfUwRVgVhReJlHElF1AS5877B9XLbSV1F(FTV1bcBcb23Am7bXdYzSLVdyTsXHc5LBCTbPKRMh(CiT3UE353VTJ(AfjNvuYvTV74IHpSi1nkbGqQj1DewRi5SIsUQ9DhxYc6)gLaSqavHvRXShmq)35mF57awRWQ3fjNvWMq7OVwrYzfLaqi1K6Q15qWMa8sFFRZHGnb4fyFRde2esFFRXdYfJlHElFhWAfjNvuYvmU4qH8Y28K4Zng)h2e6gLOBLPRIwTUl)coImYc(zwJhe8dcUcUA16(IlXco3rptyng0HXUdXGFM16XQIUwmUjI)Jft5qyKBk4NzFRwTb
ELFENHANCE
Talents 3221112

This macro contains 1 macro version. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.4.22.

thanks! I am still leveling my shammy to work on the macro :slight_smile:

No problem I think it’s a work in progress. It fires right but the DPS is low (12-13k at 407 ilevel) some others fire a little worse and do 20-25k DPS. I’m also using Primal for my traits so it could be why my DPS might be lower.

Also to note, Earten Spike doesn’t work that well. The damage is low compared to that of Sundering. Also LS is strong before you get Primal then it’s Hot Hand for talents.

Yeah havent touched it since season 1 BFA