Elfyau's 8.3 Fire Mage Macro **Updated 26-June-20**

I tried and tried hope this is better. Back to using modifiers for Pyroblast, Flamestrike, and Meteor.

CURRENT MACRO:-
Run @70ms
TALENTS:- 3?31113
MODIFIERS:-
SHIFT:- Casts Pyroblast
ALT:- @cursor Flamestrike and Meteor (The first time Flamestrike procs hold ALT down a moment or two longer to cast Meteor.)
d0ZPdaGAIs6LeL6TKQTjWmfuEmsZwOll1nLO(ffDBkv)JOGDkP9QSBu7hXHfnmkPFtYajLmusrdgYWvP6Gev58sOJb1XbvLfcklLuQfdQQwUkEiOk9uvTmcwhrLMOe0uvjtwcmDGlsuvxvq0Za56uInskSvIISzIk2oOkonvMfLY0eeUlfgjrr9zcnAImoqLtkO6Sef6AsK7ruINtvNtLYRfKE4DTkEV8dtdzuEHuJW1w(Lxvyx7VYyZa)EizacJXq7lSLtAjcwfV)V30WlC1aO9YZcqsD2xyEK10XPwACuEGDLLd37lN0JsM6J3Py)UwfVRvX7nPPhqq6SIkLm3rhlAqqyRWbxjOvf2BstpGG0zfvkzUJow0GGWqqRcT3KMEabPZkQuYChDSObbjClqWkCRgI9M00diiDwrLsM7OJfniime0QL2BstpGG0zfvkzUJow0GGeUfc42hMsDpmNDhypEVMkpOCspQDTkEVjn9acsNvuPK5o6yrdcsaQeegAvH9M00diiDwrLsM7OJfniiiCqaEvO9M00diiDTUhZI9XgbXkQuYChDSObbHXbwX4b2lZDwWGTV20qhS9W6iyW2RTJfXd2Ez3f180E)UwfV3eKhXg0CBVibPZkP8y3yvH9M00diiD7QcKRxYjhGncIvuPK5o6yrdccJHccwfAVjn9aFdFwAM2eKUwulhV6yJGSRkqUzeyJGyfvkzUJow0GGoTVbYcMGiibSGvBeeUeuPaSncITeJdS)b9DnSWuGtX7184uhhO4Ez3f1UJD67DTkEVjn9acsNvuPK5o6yrdcsiOKGaEvH9M00diiDwrLsM7OJfnii8nRq4BdS)644qBGWGTxBhlkmy7Vooo0gGhS9AE6Yj9O21Q49M00diiDwrLsM7OJfniiHBbcwHBvH9M00diiDwrLsM7OJfniiiCqaEvO9M00diiDTUhZI9XgbXkQuYChDSObbHXbwX4b2dVk7WFcgSbgyF5KTKXWzqFGNMbofpydmWga
ELFYAUFIREM
Talents 3?31113

This macro contains 1 macro version. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.5.9.

Macro Version 1

Step Function: Priority

Pre Macro: Rune of Power, Heart Essence, Dragon’s Breath

KeyPress: Flamestrike, Meteor, Pyroblast

Main Sequence: Scorch, Fireball, Heart Essence, Fire Blast

KeyRelease: Fireblood, Combustion

Post Macro: Rune of Power, Dragon’s Breath, Blazing Barrier

PREVIOUS MACRO:-
Run@70ms
TALENTS:- 1?11131
MODIFIERS:-
SHIFT:- @cursor Flamestrike (AOE DPS)

d8JEeaGAQuPdRQxkaElPABc1LfntqKhdmBiDpqXnjr9lH8nqW)OsHDsO9IA3i7xXPPQHjj(nuduqzOcQgSudhK0bPsvNJahJshNeXcPswQaAXsslxIhsIupLOLPuRdKYebPAQKWKfOMUkxua6QuPONrsVdeAJcITsLk2SG02PsjFMuMLsmnj14iOrsLsDDq1OH4UuXjbrDwsKCnqPZlqEofVgK42kPzlRGfTSmGqkeLY9UziqoWaQmlUzfSuXJM0zyP1nSwRQLLqpd9HJESOLLUh(HGlSe6FXDFp9HfsbBUvm8cLSuc1eazOZIXQSu5huWUtwmEmzyfSOLvWIwwgbEZnToHbiprjQN0CM2wrOqyvzXnlJaV5mPsGNeiNwFfhm0mi(qVfcdqEIsupPTegaEXGlotxstEWaWRv)B6P3cQfUmTvvDz6TDxbItRtyaYtuI6jnNPlPjpya41Q)n90Bb1cxM2QQUmT1QghZIQSmc8MBADcdqEIsupP5m9wq8UIqwSMLrG3CMujWtcKtRVIdgAgeFO3cHbiprjQN0wcdaVyWfNPlPjpya41Q)n90Bb1cxMEB3vG406egG8eLOEsZz6sAYdgaET6Ftp9wqTWLPTw14ywewwgbEZnToHbiprjQN0CM2QQYIXSmc8MBADcdqEIsupP5m9wqTqwecSmc8MZKkbEsGCA9vCWqZG4d9wima5jkr9K2sya4fdU4mDjn5bdaVw9VPNElOw4Y0B7UceNwNWaKNOe1tAotxstEWaWRv)B6P3cQfUmT1QghZsiHXqfs(v)XsllvA8A1)yxS0TZpy2flftauyxS0vIESlwgON0SSlwkVeQHaNaNhtSm8Ihx8xqSmazqHxsJHvWIwwgDFrlVKY1GMwNWiFz1HpwgGmOat08njRGfTSmc8MBADcdqEIsupP5m9og292YIBwgbEZnToHbiprjQN0CM2kOIQvaFSurXtqjVn7ILb6jTn7ILkkEck5zzxSm8sQ8dkywblAzze4n306egG8eLOEsZz6TG4DfHS4MLrG3CtRtyaYtuI6jnNPvTXXwwuLLrG3CtRtyaYtuI6jnNPRRRHfc8XYWXMt5huWScw0YYiWBUP1jma5jkr9KMZ0BvyvTQS4MLrG3CtRtyaYtuI6jnNPvTXXwwuLLrG3CtRtyaYtuI6jnNPRRRHfc8XhFSu5NG)OqMUS4wjDEmXU4JpMb
ELFYAUFIREM
Talents 1?11131

This macro contains 1 macro version. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.5.5.

Macro Version 1

Step Function: Priority

Pre Macro: Living Bomb, Heart Essence, Dragon’s Breath

KeyPress: Contains various utility functions.

Main Sequence: Scorch, Heart Essence, Pyroblast, Fireball, Flamestrike, Fire Blast

KeyRelease: Fireblood, Combustion

Post Macro: Living Bomb, Dragon’s Breath, Blazing Barrier

P.s. If you have a chance to check out my twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/elfyau I use GSE macros on all of my toons! Also Check out my Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/elfyau/posts

4 Likes

for some reason scorch does not fire.

I have no idea why that would be happening, is there anything of the same name in your bags? companion pet item etc?

no there is nothing of that name in my bags

All works fine for me on my end

Hey man, great job with the macro - how fast are you firing it?

@70ms all my macros are run the same speed because I swap toons a lot

Working well for my leveling mage right now, Elfy, thank you much. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Your very welcome!! I hope it continues to work well!

I got a question about this one. I dont SEE in the macro where its casting my combustion, but it certainly is. I am try to be the one who controls when that is cast. I dont see it in the macro to take it out though.

Also, I am curious about your thoughts on Scorch. I figured not to use that until the mob was low enough health, but you use it consistently rather than fireball… is it better for certain situations to use Scorch?

Fireball does so much more damage than Scorch, even though with scorch you can move… so i guess high movement might reign scorch a better choice?

Combustion is clearly shown in the Key Release section of the macro.

Scorch is being used to help proc but still if you are standing still it should be casting slightly more fireballs than scorch’s

thx10050 is correct if you type /gs in-game then highlight my macro go edit then click on tab 1 scroll down and on the bottom left you will see a line of code with combustion you can delete that line and save it if you prefer combustion to be used manually.

the only issue I am having is that focus iris keeps losing it channel spell when using this macro

Its is all macros. You cannot hard channel focus beam in a sequence without interruption you can only achieve full channel by using a modifier or using the beam outisde of the macro sequence

1 Like

you say shift and alt for pyro and scorch but does the right shift and alt work aswell for that?

To be honest I don’t know lol I have never tried

I am new to all this macro stuff so i apologize if this is dumb, does this macro include on use trinkets during combustion?

All of my macros do (when editing there are checkboxes to the right where you can turn it off and on)

salut merci pour votre macro mais je voulais savoir si il est possible d’enlever Souffle du dragon de votre macro et comment faire. merci