Elfyau's 8.3 Fire Mage Macro **Updated 26-June-20**

The DPS is very spiky yes (proccy) I followed icy veins but had no luck (lower DPS, dues to how GSE works) This was at the time the best I could do with no freezes hang ups or pauses. I am still working on a viable better solution.

These macro’s are not made to be perfect dps, their made for people with disabilities to help them play.

Hi, Great Macro.
I’m very new to this but i’ve never been able to figure out when you say press shift to aoe or alt to do a different attack. How do you use it, while holding down the macro key with AHK, then do you press shift at the same time? I’ve tried that but nothing happens.

My AHK script is this so not even sure that’s right:

$q::
Loop
{
if not GetKeyState(“q”, “P”)
break
Send q
sleep 200
}
return
$e::
Loop
{
if not GetKeyState(“e”, “P”)
break
Send e
sleep 200
return
}

Yes you hold down the macro and press shift or alt or ctrl at the same time.

Awesome, thanks :wink:
I’ll give it a try.
My AHK script is right though?

@Infernoblades check out this post and see if it helps :slight_smile: What is MS and how can I change it? Answered (With working AHK script you can use with Modifiers)

macros are not for people that have disabilities. their for anybody that just want to be lazy. we lazy people appriciate the creators contrbution.

actually no, this site was made for those that have disabilities

1 Like

I’ve played around with AHK and eventually switched to a programmable mouse that you can create macros with. It’s been night and day for me, very easy to control each class macro. I also use Bartender addon and for those hard to program abilities that Proc I will put them on the bar that coincides with my macro but with the modifier shift used. For example I place my GSE macro on button 4 of my bar and also my mouse, I then place the ability that procs on shift 4 button bar. If that makes sense. When I see a Pyroblast I tap shift and boom it handles it flawlessly.

1 Like

even if I don’t like the combination of talents, I have to admit that it is an excellent macro.

1 Like

Thank you! What talents would you use or do you use?

Question why does my flamestrike not work when I have my cursour and I press shift sorry bad spelling in a rush

at a guess it is probably bound to something else go in to the in-game menu go to key binds and make sure shift is not bound to anything

Updated this one again, new macro in original post :slight_smile:

for this to not waste the combustion I think you have to put the heart essence and combustion inside a modifier key for themselves

1 Like

Possibly true that, but due to my own physical limitations I am stuck using 2 modifiers both of which are already being used. :frowning:

hmm, try this out, just for the fun of it;
Put meteor into the pyro modifier and take out flamestrike all together (You wont use this single target raid anyway) and then make that modifier into the combust modifier.

You could run 2 seperate macros then, 1 for raid and 1 for mythics :slight_smile:

Hey there Elfyau! First at all thank you very much for the macro!
There is just one thing I got in trouble with: When walking, Scorch doesn’t fire up that often. Hence I created 2 new Macros. 1 for the Fireball rotation and 1 for the Scorch rotation. Aswell I added Berserking (Troll Racial) and Combustion to CTRL castsequence modifier. May I post both macros as a reply to this thread or should I open up a new one?

1 Like

entirely your choice :smiley: glad you got use out of it! :slight_smile:

1 Like

Done creating a new Thread. Chose that cause there are many things to note :smiley:

1 Like