Elfyau's 8.3 Fire Mage Macro **Updated 26-June-20**

Current macro is one on top of page right?

yeah, that’s the one.
CURRENT MACRO:-
Run @70ms
TALENTS:- 3?31113
MODIFIERS:-
SHIFT:- Casts Pyroblast
ALT:- @cursor Flamestrike and Meteor (The first time Flamestrike procs hold ALT down a moment or two longer to cast Meteor.)

Yeah I’m using that one. And when I press shift it tries to use meteor

I will check the code a bit later

find anything out? Or should i just switch to a different macro for now? Because i have to stop the rotation then manually do the PB

there is no reason it should be doing it, that I can see.
try this one:
d0ZPdaGAIs6LeL6TKQTjWmfuoSOzl0LL6Msu)IIUnLQ)ruKDkP9QSBu7hXJrAyus)MKbskzOKIgmKHRs1bjQQZlHoguhhuvwiOSusPwmrblxfpeufpfyzeSoIQmrjOPQsMSey6Q6IccxfuLEgixNsSrsHTsuIntuX2feDAQmlkLPruP7sHrsuuFMqJMiJdu5KcQolrHUMe5EGQQNtvNtLYRfKE4DTkEGqeMgYO8Hxncx7quEvHDnWvgB(9dajtqymgAGcB5KwI)Q4bKVLxsDgOW8iRPJtT04O8VDLLd3daU30WlC1aObkN0Jsw6J3Py)UwfVRvXdyst)tq6SIkLm3rhlAqqyRWbxjOvfgWKM(NG0zfvkzUJow0GGWqqRcnGjn9pbPZkQuYChDSObbjClqWkCRk3bmPP)jiDwrLsM7OJfniime0QLgWKM(NG0zfvkzUJow0GGeUjx4gimL6Eyo7UFa8aAQ8F5KEu7Av8aM00)eKoROsjZD0XIgeKaujim0Qcdyst)tq6SIkLm3rhlAqqq4Ga8Qqdyst)tq6ADpMf7JncIvuPK5o6yrdccJdSIX7hqM7SGbBGAtdDWgawh)bBaTDSiEWgaEu2LH8hSbUooo0(fgSbKDxu7o2PV31Q4bmPP)jiDwrLsM7OJfniiHGscc4vfgWKM(NG0zfvkzUJow0GGW3ScHVTFaW331WctFNIhqZJtDCFXbUooo0(Xd2aA7yrHbBanpD5KEu7Av8aM00)eKoROsjZD0XIgeKWTabRWTQWaM00)eKoROsjZD0XIgeeeoiaVk0aM00)eKUw3JzX(yJGyfvkzUJow0GGW4aRy8(bKDxuZt797Av8aMFEe7V52ErcsNvs5XUXQcdyst)tq62vfipVKtoVncIvuPK5o6yrdccJHccwfAatA6FFdFwAM2eKUwulhV6yJGSRkqEz8TrqSIkLm3rhlAqqN23p8Jjicsaly1gbHlbvkaBJGylX4(97hOCYwYy483Nq287u8GTF)ga

For some reason, whenever I use this macro, it will stop firing after the first cast. No matter what spell is cast first, it stops immediately after. Any ideas? I am using a Corsair k55 keyboard if that matters.

Check your trinkets, if there is use at location trinket edit the macro and uncheck the offending trinket

I always go through every macro and uncheck all the boxes for every item of gear. It’s not one of those. Has me pretty stumped.

Does this happen when you manually click the macro too?

I never manually click the macro. I only ever use the macro keys on the keyboard.

try highlighting the macro and then click delete icon, highlight macro again and then choose create icon

I tried that suggestion, but it didn’t work. Still stops working after the first cast. Have to repress the button after the first cast.

I am at a loss, you could try making a new macro and copying everything across