Elfyau's 8.3 Frost DK Macro **Updated 8-Sep-20**

I love all of the macros of yours that I have used so far! thank you so much for making them!!!

I made some small changes to the new macro you posted to include AOE melee attack and give me the ability to force a DS when i really need to. Please let me know what you think if I did it rigth/wrong. Your macros have helped me become a much better player able to focus more on mechanics than button crushing prayers.

dWZSdaWsPuElL8AqLzcQ6zsLMnchwv3uH6xuXTPsnokQDcYEH2nQ9R0pLkmmf8BsnqKQAOKidgy4KuDqqX9qQ4yu15iYcLs1sjjoTqlxrNfPuEQkldrRJeAIGstLctwQOPl5IKu(Mu1LfDDkYgrk2ksPAZsjTDKsCCKQmlssttkEUGrIuspMWOrYNjQtsI6wiv6AkKZtcwPuI7sP2gvYOhnqipEQbpn0OshNbTbBBEeIenWZ4jsUc411ts69E8O1KqD8uXeVa6to4oSTyad8QbzCks3f01ts69(TLXDaRY0OSAQCks3fad8gla28lQfC1mcxUTCuXwRfathQTayQ6fWfWd2S13erHqE8o1tHYWIqKJ84bJPIspXZiYWLZSZsRz6tZuhk3AttoXB8lMAApNHOMdObc5rdeYJNJ4d1cSyTG6zojISS9cg5j79iejEoIpulWI1cQN5KiYY2lOrAGCaH6INJ4dviPNPKf5cSyTG6zojISS9cMzil6u)uoRfSGgjjjZQUGgjFtxeQbphXhQfyXAb1ZCsezz7f4LC13pGqJWZr8HAbwSwq9mNerw2EbnsdKdiKl8CeFOwGfRfupZjrKLTxqJK3Cdc1JNJ4dviPNPKf5cSyTG6zojISS9cMzil6u)uoRfSGMrJiBuDbnsEZniKz8CeFOwGfRfupZjrKLTxGxYvF)acjHNJ4d1cSyTG6zojISS9ciLCroygV2sfujjYpKObw4bVwRo8r3XcppEkPd14xm1Obc5XZr8HAbwSwq9mNerw2EbEjx99dyH3vP60yIfvuZ4P0mQNXsb8mMrgUS8y741wQGsZmeqdeYJNt9t5SsoDRWcSyn1pDBJqK45i(qTal36ov8jkvzTG6zojISS9cAKKKmJqDXZr8HAbwU1DQyGk2APkRfupZjrKLTxa5qpz3bSWtPzo(ftnAGqE8CeFOwGfRfupZjrKLTxqt)ixMris8CeFOwGfRfupZjrKLTxGxYvF)aw4zmJmCzrITJfw4n(ztpHYCLtAj5kQzSDSWcra

I should also note that I play 99% PVE doing m+ and nyalotha. Is there a way to run this macro at 70ms like all of the other macros you put out? having to change it in gse everytime sometimes i forget and need to switch it really quick.

1 Like

@cpjet64 you have put them in a good spot, as for the ms you could either run this one @70ms or run all the rest @20ms :slight_smile:

1 Like

Honestly. this macro is awesome, If you could get a way where we Hold SHIFT and it does the rotation but just uses FrostScythe instead of Obliterate, this would be awesome!
(Like your BM Hunter macro uses Multishot w/ whole rotation when holding SHIFT)

Awesome work my dude!
Made me wanna play DK again :smiley:

1 Like

Thank you!! Will see what happens in future updates :smiley:

Iā€™ll have a mess with it tomorrow evening, Iā€™m away tonight.
If I get it to work, Iā€™ll link it here :slight_smile:

I also use Frostwyrms Fury & Breath of Syndra just out of preference but I may switch them round a bit

EDIT:: Stcuk to using recommended traits, overall they do output the better DPS in longer fights. and I couldnt figure out a way to incorp ā€œHOLD SHIFT FOR AOEā€ :frowning:

1 Like

Hi Evoriyah.
I tested to inc the AOE into Macro and got it to work but i dont know if this is what you are after.
In Elfyauā€™s macro i added the CLICK function
Then i created a new macro and replaced all Obliterate to Frostscythe.
It works really good for me but try and see if this is what you need.
@Elfyau This macro really rocks man, ty alot for this.
Best Regards

1 Like

@Borland1891_2325 Thanks for the great feedback :slight_smile: it is appreciated!! I have updated the macro (new version in original post) let me know what you think!!

ok dont know why but the ST macro will not cycle thru anything. Now if I hold down the shift it work. Any thoughts

fixed it was a binding

@Jason_Willis awesome! Let me know how it goes for you :slight_smile:

can we get a copy please ? of the aoe
Never mind ; ) . I got it been awhile !

Does this leave you rune starved? No sarcasm at all im away from a computer so canā€™t test this.

1 Like

Hi. In the beginning if you start macro and do AOE all time it gets starved. But if you wait 15 sec and only do ST its no problems. I find it very nice but probably can be more tweaked i guess.
I dont have good stats but i do ok in fights.
Best Regards

1 Like

No worries man like I said was curious but the way you have it set up looks like it gets the job done

1 Like

The macro itself is actually insanely good. Elfyau is by far the best creator atm on wowlazy.

Thereā€™s only one tiny problem, howling blast. It has to be added manually on key press to get the best out of it and not missing any Rime. So bois donā€™t forget to add your hb on click to improve your PvE and PvP.

You can add under ā€œKey Pressā€ /cast [mod:ctrl,nochanneling] Howling Blast

1 Like

Hi, itā€™s not cycling for me at all, no either with shift , cna you pls add a screen to how to fix it pls?
ty so much

in game press esc then go to Keybindings then actionbars then make sure that ctrl alt and shift are all unbound

Hi, Iā€™ve checked and is all unbound. no idea. Iā€™m using all your other macros for other spec and never had a problem.
Rly Thx a lot for helping, the previous version was working perfectly, no idea :frowning:

try deleting the macro and re-importing it

did it 10 times:)

dont wory, im sure next update will fix this. as im using your macro for blood e unholy without any issue;)
thx a lot for try to sort it it out, but im ok using the previous one;)

1 Like