Elfyau's 8.3 Frost DK Macro **Updated 8-Sep-20**

thank you for doing this.

1 Like

I’ve been meaning to throw feedback on this Elf, really good work.

My gear is around 470, depending on what corruptions I run.
My patchwerk sim is 81k, my hectic add cleave sim is 138k

When I look at what I parse, to what I see in raids, I’m guessing I’m 80% there.

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/character/us/whisperwind/saealidas#difficulty=4

I have lots of work still on being better but it’s made me a better player where I can pay attention
more to mechanics and interrupts. I typically run sdps spec on weeks like this in M+ with tyranical, and go balls out aoe on other weeks.

I’ve also been making the Mythic team (don’t look at those scores, they’re a work in progress). Thanks again brother!

1 Like

Your very welcome!! Thanks for the awesome feedback!! (btw i am working on an update for this one too!) :wink:

I’ll be the first to use it and give feedback, thanks man!

1 Like

Hi there , I only can get 34k single target dps with the macro, I am 465 with not many corruption gear. I don’t know what am I doing wrong. I am basically spamming the macro which is in my key binding “2” Can anyone help me? Thanks in advance !

I am still working on the update for this macro, but meanwhile check out this post it may help with the spamming to get better timing: What is MS and how can I change it? Answered (With working AHK script you can use with Modifiers)

Thanks! GL with the update!

your welcome I hope it helps :smiley:

1 Like

AHK definitely helped my hand but it still stays around 35k stabil in single target dps. it goes up to 50k stabil for quite sometime. Granted the simulation gives 40k for single target dps as well. I gotta get better suited gear too I guess.

Hopefully will see some better number with better gear and the update (should have it up on monday)

1 Like

incoming update PogChamp!

1 Like

Updated macro - overhaul of rotation, talent changes and change of MS speed. New macro in original post.

Hey, i just tested your macro on my 467 frost death knight and i seem to be able to hold 50k-60k dps ST and AOE like 100k-130k… its way better than the last one which i would only be able to hold 30k dps … but i was also wondering is there a way you can incorporate " Frost Scythe " with the macro?

1 Like

will have a look and get back to you

I love all of the macros of yours that I have used so far! thank you so much for making them!!!

I made some small changes to the new macro you posted to include AOE melee attack and give me the ability to force a DS when i really need to. Please let me know what you think if I did it rigth/wrong. Your macros have helped me become a much better player able to focus more on mechanics than button crushing prayers.

dWZSdaWsPuElL8AqLzcQ6zsLMnchwv3uH6xuXTPsnokQDcYEH2nQ9R0pLkmmf8BsnqKQAOKidgy4KuDqqX9qQ4yu15iYcLs1sjjoTqlxrNfPuEQkldrRJeAIGstLctwQOPl5IKu(Mu1LfDDkYgrk2ksPAZsjTDKsCCKQmlssttkEUGrIuspMWOrYNjQtsI6wiv6AkKZtcwPuI7sP2gvYOhnqipEQbpn0OshNbTbBBEeIenWZ4jsUc411ts69E8O1KqD8uXeVa6to4oSTyad8QbzCks3f01ts69(TLXDaRY0OSAQCks3fad8gla28lQfC1mcxUTCuXwRfathQTayQ6fWfWd2S13erHqE8o1tHYWIqKJ84bJPIspXZiYWLZSZsRz6tZuhk3AttoXB8lMAApNHOMdObc5rdeYJNJ4d1cSyTG6zojISS9cg5j79iejEoIpulWI1cQN5KiYY2lOrAGCaH6INJ4dviPNPKf5cSyTG6zojISS9cMzil6u)uoRfSGgjjjZQUGgjFtxeQbphXhQfyXAb1ZCsezz7f4LC13pGqJWZr8HAbwSwq9mNerw2EbnsdKdiKl8CeFOwGfRfupZjrKLTxqJK3Cdc1JNJ4dviPNPKf5cSyTG6zojISS9cMzil6u)uoRfSGMrJiBuDbnsEZniKz8CeFOwGfRfupZjrKLTxGxYvF)acjHNJ4d1cSyTG6zojISS9ciLCroygV2sfujjYpKObw4bVwRo8r3XcppEkPd14xm1Obc5XZr8HAbwSwq9mNerw2EbEjx99dyH3vP60yIfvuZ4P0mQNXsb8mMrgUS8y741wQGsZmeqdeYJNt9t5SsoDRWcSyn1pDBJqK45i(qTal36ov8jkvzTG6zojISS9cAKKKmJqDXZr8HAbwU1DQyGk2APkRfupZjrKLTxa5qpz3bSWtPzo(ftnAGqE8CeFOwGfRfupZjrKLTxqt)ixMris8CeFOwGfRfupZjrKLTxGxYvF)aw4zmJmCzrITJfw4n(ztpHYCLtAj5kQzSDSWcra

I should also note that I play 99% PVE doing m+ and nyalotha. Is there a way to run this macro at 70ms like all of the other macros you put out? having to change it in gse everytime sometimes i forget and need to switch it really quick.

1 Like

@cpjet64 you have put them in a good spot, as for the ms you could either run this one @70ms or run all the rest @20ms :slight_smile:

1 Like

Honestly. this macro is awesome, If you could get a way where we Hold SHIFT and it does the rotation but just uses FrostScythe instead of Obliterate, this would be awesome!
(Like your BM Hunter macro uses Multishot w/ whole rotation when holding SHIFT)

Awesome work my dude!
Made me wanna play DK again :smiley:

1 Like

Thank you!! Will see what happens in future updates :smiley:

I’ll have a mess with it tomorrow evening, I’m away tonight.
If I get it to work, I’ll link it here :slight_smile:

I also use Frostwyrms Fury & Breath of Syndra just out of preference but I may switch them round a bit

EDIT:: Stcuk to using recommended traits, overall they do output the better DPS in longer fights. and I couldnt figure out a way to incorp “HOLD SHIFT FOR AOE” :frowning:

1 Like

Hi Evoriyah.
I tested to inc the AOE into Macro and got it to work but i dont know if this is what you are after.
In Elfyau’s macro i added the CLICK function
Then i created a new macro and replaced all Obliterate to Frostscythe.
It works really good for me but try and see if this is what you need.
@Elfyau This macro really rocks man, ty alot for this.
Best Regards

1 Like