Elfyau's 8.3 Marksman Hunter Macro **Updated 15-Sep-20**

Hello Elftau’s

is it possible for you to split the macro up for a st and a aoe?
ty for your hard work :slight_smile:

Jimmy

can try a bit later when I have time

1 Like

salut mon ami et oui encore moi^^la maccro que je copie m’affiche un livre au lieu des sorts pourrais tu m’expliquer pourquoi merci

Faites un clic gauche sur la macro et appuyez sur le bouton qui dit créer une nouvelle icône, cela devrait se transformer en un point d’interrogation :slight_smile:

there is script for macros that you can use too stop the error sound but i have to search older macros for it, you can also go into your “in-game menu>system>sound” and un-check “sound error”

Unless you talking about the GCD “whooosh” sound when abilities are on CD then there is no fix for it any longer. there used to be a addon that silenced that whooshy sound but it has not been updated since warlords so its broken. you could send in a bug report and hope support team actually does anything about it. “it was a great addon for live streaming since your viewers wont be spammed for the CD whoosh ting wooosh sound and it made the game more realistic and more enjoyable”

1 Like

hey man new to this marco scene whats the @70 ??

That is the speed that you should be “pressing” the button/macro. Most people use their keyboard or mouse software to do this or a program called AHK

cheers my man! and also you’re macro’s are mint!

1 Like

I cant drag the macro icon to my bar. Why?[quote=“Elfyau, post:1, topic:7791, full:true”]
Tested and running @70ms (Start @70ms and adjust if needed)

Fairly simple to use. This macro has 2 tabs one for running solo with pet (change the call pet to the number you need) while in dungeons and raids you will be running with no pet.

How to use?
Well for both solo and dungeons the macro is single target if you need multi target then all you have to do is hold SHIFT and keep using the macro!

Dungeon use?
First thing to do is when you enter dungeon is to set your Focus to the tank. Then macro is ready for single target, if you need multi target as I said before hold SHIFT and keep using the macro!

Please provide feedback and if possible numbers (ilvl and DPS) Cheers!!

Happy Hunting!

d8ZajaqzHhd1lfr8wuABQIddmtqrNxvYSvQttv3Ks0VePVbQMgK2je7L0Ur2Vu)urknmfmou0aPemuqPblz4IQoOIuSouWXOuNte1cPeAPGclwePA5QQhIcv9uIwgvEoftuvkMQimzuvtxLlQkLUUI6zOkVtuXgrHSvvPYMveBxej(OiszwIYNb57IiPrIcL7IkJwjJhfQCsfP61QsvxtHUNOs3Ms63eoUIKvBnHIyRslTmjthMWuYytBcfXPjuzcWoOZOs7m7m7mxMlJxMTkT81T8yfXPslb0mypD6IFsjOZli1IQ8nZeuiifXPsyb)7LI4ujJf78QuLWa45RiovMWBnsQG979eKI4uPLVULhd7E2OiovM0KV9DX34fKkDOdmv5BPjIpoy8cR5bhiP73(7LArvYyXx4XkItLVjMaM3NIyRslb4V4DX34fKrtOi2AcfXwLPyG56ILe4fGOy7jiUUCmz(yZtrCQmfdmxxSKaVaefBpbX1LJjZhBEkcpvMIbMZetnheo6I1QGpdMLFYL1fjWlarX2tqCD9dtC5EGpuCD1LBe(JBiRl7Kr5HMtxSKaVaefBpbX1LDYO8qveuvMIbMZetnheo6I1QGpdMLFYL1fjWlarX2tqCD9dtC5EGpuCD1LBe(akAwxUr4pUHC6ILe4fGOy7jiUUCJWhqrvKrvMIbMRlwRc(myw(jxwxKaVaefBpbX1LBe(JBiNUyjbEbik2EcIRlBMJ8gzQipQmfdmxxSKaVaefBpbX114ZdQTkHPqKhMER(tL2QmjXlye7aycnHEQmjXly)HXOjueBvMEGpuCbfwF1fljwGVvow(bGpNI4uzkgyUUyjr(4Yib)aWNRlMm5Pi8uzkgyUUyTWebE2KTID(msGxaIITNG4yxXophRfYhxwW48MZKrc8cquS9eexx8qrHdxrqvzkgyUUyTk4ZayFzwap)nIpxx2dj7qzQNkLxKNrZe(8csLW(9IV)EPsyfMZsa(l0ekITktXaZzIPMdchDXAvWNbZYp5Y6Ie4fGOy7jiUU(HjUCpWhkUU6Ync)XnK1LBe(akAoDXsc8cquS9eexxUr4dOOkItLPyG56ILe4fGOy7jiUUCpdOdofHNktXaZ1fljWlarX2tqCDLmtNEQe2Fyja)fAcfXwLPyG5mXuZbHJUyTk4ZGz5NCzDrc8cquS9eexx)WexUh4dfxxD5gH)4gY6YncFafvrCQmD2eDXsc8cquS9eexxWiYp)Zlmb)UyuS7Irc8Sj(kcpvMIbMRlwsGxaIITNG46YXK5JnpfbvLPyG56ILe4fGOy7jiUUCpdOdofzuLPyG56ILe4fGOy7jiUUsMPtpvcdpbzRwupfXPjueBvMIbMRlwsGxaIITNG46YXK5JnpfXPYumWCDXsc8cquS9eexxoMmFS5Pi8uzkgyotm1Cq4OlwRc(myw(jxwxKaVaefBpbX11pmXL7b(qX1vxUr4pUHSUStgLhAoDXsc8cquS9eexx2jJYdvrqvzkgyotm1Cq4OlwRc(myw(jxwxKaVaefBpbX11pmXL7b(qX1vxUr4dOOzD5gH)4gYPlwsGxaIITNG46YncFafvrgvzkgyUUyTk4ZGz5NCzDrc8cquS9eexxUr4pUHC6ILe4fGOy7jiUUSzoYBKPI8OYumWCDXsc8cquS9eexxJppO2QmjXlye7aycnHEQeMcrEy6T6pvARYeFp9(4SvlQYKeVG9hgJMqrSvz6b(qXfuy9vxSKyb(w5y5ha(CkItLPyG56I1cte4ztgjWlarX2tqCDXdffoCfHNktXaZ1fRvbFga7lZc45Vr856YEizhkt9ujScZzja)fAcfXwLPyG5mXuZbHJUyTk4ZGz5NCzDrc8cquS9eexx)WexUh4dfxxD5gH)4gY6YncFafnNUyjbEbik2EcIRl3i8buufXPYumWCDXsc8cquS9eexxUNb0bNEQuErEgnt4Zlivc73l((7LkH9hwcWFHMqrSvzkgyotm1Cq4OlwRc(myw(jxwxKaVaefBpbX11pmXL7b(qX1vxUr4pUHSUCJWhqrveNktNnrxSKaVaefBpbX1fmI8Z)8ctWVlgf7UyKapBIVIWtLPyG56ILe4fGOy7jiUUCmz(yZtrqvzkgyUUyjbEbik2EcIRl3Za6GtpvM47P3hNtTOE6Psz(ap93OiUruvon)GakItLtZ8TeFv(29KxGzvc77GvrC6PNQa

Feedback would be greatly appreciated :slight_smile: thanks in advance!!

P.s. If you have a chance check out my twirch: https://www.twitch.tv/elfyau I use GSE macros on all of my toons!
[/quote]

I cant drag anyones macro icon to my bar. Why

1 Like

First, try highlighting the said macro - at the bottom, you should see a ‘delete icon’ button click that, then highlight said macro again at the bottom you should now see ‘create icon’ click that, now try dragging again.
If that doesn’t work check your wow settings and make sure your actions bars are not locked.
IF that doesn’t work try disabling all addons except GSE and try dragging them.
IF THAT doesn’t I am sorry I have no idea :frowning:

I figured it out a few hours ago. Itll tell me I have 18 macros already. So I delete my old macros to make room for these. thank you anyway. Do you have any macros for MM hunter (lone Wolf)?

this one is, the pet is only out when doing solo content

Hello Elfyau

Is it posible to ask you, to make a ST and MT macro, instead of a combined macro? :slight_smile:

Ty for all your work

Jimmy

No promises as i have a lot of work but will see if I can start making all One button/St and AOE macros and post them all in the same post

Ty for responding

Jimmy

1 Like

My pleasure :smiley: it all helps with my to do list lol

Updated macro major overhaul - new macro in original post!

LOL, Elf, gotta have to beat you up.JK thought i did something wrong first fight i got into with the update. kept trying to figure out why i wasnt doing anything but auto shooting. found out i needed a pet out for when i solo and dont need a pet when in a group.

1 Like

For pvp are you just setting focus to yourself? I’ll switch from BM and test this out tonight.

Trying to gear up for each bm, mm, and survival anyways.

1 Like

the macro has pet for PVP so no need to set focus - I don’t PVP much if at all so thought the pet attacking when players are out of sight and their abilities would help… if this is not the case let me know!!