Elfyau's 8.3 Mistweaver Macro **Updated 28-Sep-20**

Thank you for the great feedback @MagicGnome_11861

any other macro’s you want feed back on send me a message ive got geared toons I can test them on

1 Like

Thanks!! I cannot thank of any specifically off hand, but I have one of everything lol

On the heal macro I’d suggest using

`/target mouseover`

In keypress

Doing this means it will reset per friendly and start soothing mist every time.
And if your dps macro has an auto target enemy it will select an enemy when you go back to dps

1 Like

Thank you I will try this later tonight :smiley: cheers!!

@NumbTongue thanks for the tip works awesome for this macro on target dummies itching to try it out in a key. I Will let you know how it goes!

Glad you like it :slight_smile:
Stops any hard cast on vivify or enveloping, I got other buttons todo that. I use the macro most of the time when more healing is needed and quickly switch targets

This is also new to me aswell as I was messing about with it and trying to get it to reset per player. After finding out this worked I thought this could change alot of healer macros even for other classes especially when reset is 100% required

2 Likes

So true after I test this in keys I will play with the other healer specs :slight_smile: thanks again!! As I always say there is always something new to learn!

Im having a weird issue. when i import the Elfmist macro it doesnt show in the list of my gse macros but if i go into the in game macro section it shows there. Since its not showing up in my gse macro list i cant tweak it to my needs at lvl 27.

P.S. I was able to fix it by turning on the option to show all macros for the class.

1 Like

glad you got it fixed, let me know how you go :slight_smile:

I love this macro. It works very well for me. I have a question though…how can i make this whole thing 1 button? is there a way that i can put the entire healing macro on a mod key?

Just put
/castsequence [mod:shift,@mouseover] reset=target/1 Soothing Mist, Enveloping Mist, Vivify, Vivify, Vivify, Renewing Mist
in the ‘onkeypress’ section

one quick question . when i use the shift on heals all it showing is essence font and soothing mist other things arent working for me :S help .

for the healing macro use normally for soothing mist etc and SHIFT for essence font

Thanks for the rapid response. I tried that and works just as intended but im still trying to tweak it for ease of use for my play style. If I took the [mod:shift portion out and made it just /castsequence [@mouseover] reset=target/1 Soothing Mist etc…would it work?

Yeah just use /castsequence [@mouseover,nochanneling] reset=target/1 Soothing Mist, Enveloping Mist, Vivify, Vivify, Vivify, Renewing Mist

Im gonna give it a try. What im trying to do is set it up so when i spam the button with my cursor off screen it does dps…when i spam same button with cursor over a person or nameplate it does the heal rotation.

Hmm well that didnt work as planned. It only cast healing the entire time and no dps.

Then you want /castsequence [mod:shift,nochanneling] reset=target/1 Soothing Mist, Enveloping Mist, Vivify, Vivify, Vivify, Renewing Mist and put it in the ‘onkeypress’ section of the DPS macro.

In regards to people not seeing the macro after import. This is because the spec (in configuration) is set to Windwalker instead of Mistweaver.

1 Like