Elfyau's 8.3 Outlaw Rogue **Updated 18-April-20**

Thanks for the awesome feedback david-hunt!, Hopefully, I improve that when I get a chance to update the macro.

Updated again at last lol New macro in original post :smiley: Feedback would be awesome! Thanks peeps!

there is no ROLL THE BONES in the macro?

lol fooks sake lol talk about major over sight, Iā€™m sorting it now

original post fixed, thank you for pointing that out @h-adora :smiley:

1 Like

Started playing around with my rogue again and thought I would get back into this macro. Now it keeps telling me I need a one handed weapon to perform that actionā€¦I have a dagger in both hands, tried a sword and dagger and same message over and over. Any thoughts?

they need a sword or mace in the main hand

Thanks againā€¦I was putting them in the off hand. :slight_smile: Switched to sword and sword and firing off like a champ!

1 Like

Sweet!! Let me know how you go with it!

I was just wondering if itā€™s possible to use this macro with a modifier for RtB? Itā€™s working great actually with good damage in M+15, I just wanted to manage RtB a bit better as sometimes Iā€™ll get two buffs on my first roll and weā€™ll move to the next pack and the sequence will roll again before the first buff is over and usually I lose my two buffs for one, also would be nice if I got a single buff on the first RtB to beable to re-roll with a modifier or something. Any thoughts?

remove RtB from the main sequence and replace the kidney shot mod with it (kidney shot is in the Onkeypress section) let me know how you go!

kidney shot isnā€™t in outlaw!

Dammit lol, I cannot remember them all lol will have a look for you in a couple of hours @BlastibatoR

Just took it out of the main sequence and then added it to a Ctrl Modifier, seems to be working fine and not too hard to manage. :slight_smile:

Really appreciate these macros mate, cheers!

1 Like

My pleasure I hope they serve you well :smiley:

dauudaalHUfPK(fuzyeYXOSme9muMMs4AqABqvFdIghrDoQADiK8oec3JuQ)HqPbIeCqsjwieEicftejXfrcTrKiJejvNejPxIKYmPI6MiL2jb)ejQHIuzPifpf0uPsxfHQ2kcvElr6UKI9QAWkomQwmr8ybtgiDzjBgPQptfmAG40KQxtfz2kPBdu7gWVvQHReDCQqlhkpNKPl66iy7iKA8ieDEc1(L6B39c2Hu0zkrzI39cK39qx(AbKQdjnsILrAhQfcjiBSdP4k9I5eoKMIdkLbwfFjhslhGaFLQazHr0fqQVboIdPETU8WdPsrpNWAEb7q4YkqvQCbs8IoKwEaBtCfMsFdOU7fS7Eb7qCbUkvLJekGq1JuWBqjkfi60NA6bRuvQDydwcp7PhJjJezShtgLzwShZ7LfTi2J5zmdLi6PhSsvP2Hnyj8SNEmzuMzXEmVxw0IypMNXm0lqEiUaxLQYrcfqO6PhSsvP2Hnyj8SNEmpJzOXEif5LJ9yEgZqJ9yEgZqJ9yYOiXZI9yEgZWh7X8mMHg7X8mMHg7X8mMHg7XKrrINf7HuKxo2J5zmdn2J5zmdn2JjJIepl2dPiV8HoV3lDwhSEEij6H0TvjT8a2(UxWoexGRYEmgsurppK6fh0J4qHk40rCiIAnpIdPrhWb7io0fthWPkTJ4qQvIPPwlUQU7ZdPrhWbYJ4qywlPebGqQVboKom9nMEk(qQvIPdRuQ7Eb7qCjhZHklGcS4EKcSbHJbocAXbvZfipexGRYEKsb63bcQypfrQRsLMEqr6zlUa7qCbUkvLJekGq1Juvw81een94jTypY4rI)cloexGRYEKcSvzXxtqIa7WgSeEQPhdP8INh6IPd4uLKhXH0Hv0Ydy77Eb7qCbUk7rAydwcp10J59irxCbYdXf4QShPuy5kxCHPPhspEsrYppKy2GLWZJ45Zd1cwbWVGwX)85pa

Added [combat] to Riposte line in PreMacro so it wouldnā€™t fire off until in combat.
/cast [combat] Riposte

Added two items to KeyPress
/castsequence [stealth] Ambush
/cast [nostealth,nocombat] Stealth

2 Likes