Elfyau's 8.3 Ret Pally Macro **Updated 24-May-20**

yeah but everytime i hit shift its not casting diving storm.

go in game, press esc then go to keybinds, click actionbars and then have a look at special actionbars and unbind shift from the actionbars.

2 Likes

Using this macro. I switched the last talent to Crusade as this gives more dps. Im doing around 89% of what simulation says on single target. So i am very happy. I advise you guys to check your dps with Crusade as the last talent. It gave me like 2k dps more. Went from around 80% to 89% of the sim result.

It does seem to hang a bit more with the Crusade talent, but when the numbers are bigger after a 4.5 minute fight, then i can live with a little visual downtime.

2 Likes

Went over 91% now after changing to 20ms, more info in the post @Elfyau made about trying 20ms.

1 Like

As I told you before I am left-handed and I would like to know you can do the script aoe also thanks for your very good work

are you ok with editing a macro?

I’m not good at that because I was asking you, if you’d add the aoe on the side like the other one.

1 Like

All good mate, was just asking. Will see what I can do for you.

I also change all of your macros to a single and AOE one, the shift thing has never worked for me for some reason. I can share the separated versions if you want me to @Elfyau

@Mike_Patterson you are welcome to m8 would save me a butt load of time - would ask though if they are mine but just separated to just attach them to the main macros thread :slight_smile: cheers if you do!! :smiley_cat:

They are yours, i only use yours. All i did was edit them a bit by removing the mods and making 2 versions instead. Changed the names also to RET_Single and RET_AOE. EDIT: Also removed blood elf racial as i play human. I guess it makes it more universal too.

Check them out and see if they are done right :wink: Have done the same for your feral macro, can post that in the feral thread if you think these are fine^^ Feel free to change the names and other stuff if you like.

Single target:

dGJwiaWsvH4TiX2qQWmjvrZMkMpQBsQQ(fs52QsTtPQ9c1Uvz)u1Wufs)MugkvIgSGHJu1bPsQLPk4ysrxMKfQkQLsQsTyclx0dPsYtvvpg8CinrsvXujvMmLPl0fjvLghrpJkHRlf2isf1wPs1Mv2oPk5BQc1xvfXNLsNgIxtLYHLmAPYNuL4KKQW0ufPRH48ivALQs6UiP)Iurg3eRd33e)1B9vhD6Rd3)awh(RRCuxef)B(qtx0S5d4V(Ow1WjI7BI)6VGuZDvIIODOyD4(MyD4(M4pdBMv1gnOqJC6dmSjLcHzmSriaqiuonORUt5GCTu50hyytkfcZCTEPUwKR1hEswXoo5e3)a(ZWMzvTrdk0iN(adBsPqygdBecaecLtd6Q7uoixlvo9bg2KsHWmDQ307u5lO(G7Q0qGiNCI7Db(ZWMzvTrdk0iN(adBsPqygdBecaecLtd6Q7uoixlvo9bg2KsHWSxByTVvxKtoX9pf)zyZSQ2ObfAKtFGHnPuimJHncbacHYPbD1DkhKRLkN(adBsPqy2Vdr5y(G28b3vxRQoqXjN4Ec(ZWMzvTrdk0iN(adBsPqygdBecaecLtd6Q7uoixlvo9bg2KsHWSNDkt5dAZhETbAebuCYjUNoWFg2mRQnAqHg50hyytkfcZyyJqaGqOCAqxDNYb5APYPpWWMukeMPt9MENkFb1hCxLgce5Kt83LAOr9xqQH1H7BI)mSzwvB0GcnYPpWWMukeMXWgHaaHq50GU6oLdY1sLtFGHnPuimtN6n9ov(cQp4UkneiYjN4(hWFg2mRQnAqHg50hyytkfcZyyJqaGqOCAqxDNYb5APYPpWWMukeM9AdR9T6ICYjU3f4pdBMv1gnOqJC6dmSjLcHzmSriaqiuonORUt5GCTu50hyytkfcZCv2aTmv6d)yI4MItoX9pf)zyZSQ2ObfAKtFGHnPuimJHncbacHYPbD1DkhKRLkN(adBsPqy2ZoLP8bT5dV2anIako5e3tWFg2mRQnAqHg50hyytkfcZyyJqaGqOCAqxDNYb5APYPpWWMukeM5QSbAzQ0h(XeXnfNCI7Pd8NHnZQAJguOro9bg2KsHWmg2ieaiekNg0v3PCqUwQC6dmSjLcHzpPCt5dAZhCnANcLtoX9pg)zyZSQ2ObfAKtFGHnPuimJHncbacHYPbD1DkhKRLkN(adBsPqyMo1B6DQ8fuFWDvAiqKtoXr8xp10OxprEJeX)M4VUe5CtfBIFg)FefDDzQqrX6W9nXFg2mRQng2mRQnAXkBvr1PEtxo50hOCADv(MkoI)pIIU6TYrvOkSoCe)1LiNBQ4d4NXFxMk9xqQH1H7BI)mSzwvB0GcnYPpWWMukeMXWgHaaHq50GU6oLdY1sLtFGHnPuimtN6n9ov(cQp4UkneiYjN4(hWFg2mRQnAqHg50hyytkfcZyyJqaGqOCAqxDNYb5APYPpWWMukeM9AdR9T6ICYjU3f4pdBMv1gnOqJC6dmSjLcHzmSriaqiuonORUt5GCTu50hyytkfcZCv2aTmv6d)yI4MItoX9pf)zyZSQ2ObfAKtFGHnPuimJHncbacHYPbD1DkhKRLkN(adBsPqy2ZoLP8bT5dV2anIako5e3tWFg2mRQnAqHg50hyytkfcZyyJqaGqOCAqxDNYb5APYPpWWMukeM5QSbAzQ0h(XeXnfNCI7Pd8NHnZQAJguOro9bg2KsHWmg2ieaiekNg0v3PCqUwQC6dmSjLcHzpPCt5dAZhCnANcLtoX9pg)zyZSQ2ObfAKtFGHnPuimJHncbacHYPbD1DkhKRLkN(adBsPqyMo1B6DQ8fuFWDvAiqKtoXr8)hv0tNBCqer7WFxMiAjsKU4ioI)UUrStlXF91z0f))0Ra9qFW9p(rXF9xxJYrpUOk1l1fr0o8Z4ioIX

AOE:

dmJ0daWscPElK2gbAMesMTq3KuQFPQ(McTtb7fSBP9d1pvuv)vrv(nrdLuYGrz4kihKqvhtLoNIYcvqTucvwoL6PiwgP65uzIkatvrMosxub6YO66KcBub0wjeSzcL2oHqhw0Jv6ZQYZOQHrk60umAvCxiojHOPrqxJKZta3wrLxtOyCuYWfMGWfiIBWP5j(5pie0HjGmLrEPoGC1V(7vhidGl2uJifcxGiEnOhPnqgmkwbaI25AlfbUTZiRdMGWfMGWfi)nDumdTY9KT8OPpemZFTSecbDG830rXm0k3t2YJM(qWmL3BPGGhi)nDumdTY9KT8OPpemtxt9XleecK)MokMHw5EYwE00hcMDTekOG6qqbK)MokMHw5EYwE00hcMDTeQgvqqqG830rXm0k3t2YJM(qWm)1YsiegbYFthfZqRCpzlpA6dbZuEVLciIMlGw2CNdMGWfiFAA)4uE5ZjaMHw5jTNdbOarus5qIYmNHcKlqMSnvmC6fggiekFObQrxQrwGOLTrABOcaerZfqC8ipDCycOazY2uXWP6WWarlBU25AlHjiCbYFthfZqRCpzlpA6dbZuEVLcc6a5VPJIzOvUNSLhn9HGz6AQpEHGhi)nDumdTY9KT8OPpemZR8Zuqqiq(B6OygAL7jB5rtFiy21sOAubbfq(B6OygAL7jB5rtFiyMx5NPGGGa5VPJIzOvUNSLhn9HGz6k1m)iegbYFthfZqRCpzlpA6dbZuEVLcOarlPJQDU2syccxG830rXm0k3t2YJM(qWmL3BPGGoq(B6OygAL7jB5rtFiyMUM6Jxi4bYFthfZqRCpzlpA6dbZ8k)mfeecK)MokMHw5EYwE00hcMDTeQgvqqbK)MokMHw5EYwE00hcM5v(zkiiiq(B6OygAL7jB5rtFiyMUsnZpcHrG830rXm0k3t2YJM(qWmL3BPakqbkqidXxroaimQjq0oRgzuKLYTfrEPgzHHbkqba

2 Likes

great work m8 thank you!

1 Like

Just to show how this macro is doing in +15:

All the dungeons has only been played once at +15, so it is just a very small sample.

Best marco i have tried on this site by far!

If Crusade/Avengers might was used manually, it could parse even better.

@Mike_Patterson awesome!! thank you for sharing this with us!

1 Like

New to this Macro. I have been trying it out, and I seem to have gotten better DPS. I have some questions though.

1. I run a Mac and can’t use AHK. Should I be changing the way I use the Macro because I don’t have AHK?
  2. In the same fight, where neither of us died, another ret pally geared pretty much the same as me, did a bunch more dps. When I looked through the logs, Templars Verdict was cast by him about 17 times more, and the dps from his verdict alone doubled mine. When watching the plain verdict button I have it seems to be ready to cast fairly often and its not getting cast. Is that because of the macro not hitting it enough, or what? I know gear/stats can change how hard it hits, but I don’t feel he should have had 25% more casts than me.
  3. This also applies to Crusade. It seems like there is about a 5 - 10 second delay before it gets cast again once its CD is over.
  4. Ive read in many places that you want Judgement to be cast just before Templars Verdict. But If i read this macro right its not doing that?

Anyone else on a Mac? Got any tips? Are my issues cause I am on a Mac?

Thanks

@prax
I’m just browsing right now and don’t use this macro personally, but from what you’ve stated it sounds like the macro isn’t firing enough or too many times per second so you’re essentially missing out on chances for abilities to fire before another does and it has to double back in order to attempt to fire it again. If this happens too many times then you’re going to see a substantial loss in DPS or some abilities just not firing or seemingly firing at random.

Best thing to do would be to search Google for a similar program to help the macro fire properly or purchase a programmable keyboard, if you have a gaming keyboard then I’d search Google again to see if there is any software you can download for it that supports mac. If you have a keyboard that you can program to use macros then there is no need for AHK and you can just do it within your keyboard software. Programmable keyboards are relatively cheap and offer a whole bunch of functionality outside of gaming as well so it’s worth looking into if you don’t have one yet.

1 Like

Hi @prax, it is just as @Kohtas stated. Beyond that I hope to update this macro again soon, hopefully the update will help too :slight_smile:

So how often should I be firing it?

Lately I have been running mine @50ms

Sorry for the newb questions, but is that assuming I am pressing it every 50ms? (aka I don’t have ahk)
So if I do find some type of AHK I need to set it to “press” the key every 50 ms?

Thanks!