Elfyau's 8.3 Shadow Priest Macro **Updated 17-Aug-20**

Made a few changes to talents and rotation check it out and let me know what you think, Cheers

hiya
with the new version, are the talents the same?

Cheers!!

Ummm good question from memory I believe they are, but after the Christmas lunch, etc I will double-check for you!!

Nothi g has changed it’s still golden

1 Like

@ [Elfyau] love this macro any chance you could do one using talents 2323111 also using concentrated flame thanks.

No promises but I will try and have a look at it soon.

Awesome thanks @Elfyau

1 Like

Any ideas why this is suddenly broken for me? It only casts dots. I have trinket use disabled.

No idea sorry how long have you been using it?

I figured it out. I happened to look at my character sheet and noticed I had an empty minor trait slot on my necklace. I took care of that and all is well now.

After doing that, my heart essence( concentrated flame) never fires though.

It’s probably a timing thing there is no reason it shouldn’t be firing, put it on your action bar and watch it see if it goes on cooldown at all.

I am having the same issue and also had a minor trait pending, but it didn’t solve the problem for me.
Did you remember if you changed anything else before it started working again for you?

Try doing /reloadui. Other than that, I have no idea.

Sorry to burst your bubble but this isn’t optimal for raiding. General raid spec and single target fights do not use the [Dark Void] talent. Not even the AOE fights in the raid use it. They use misery. Dark Void is strictly for M+. The common raiding spec is 3, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1, 1
 And you shouldn’t just be casting your heart essence when it’s ready as well as shadowfiend. You want to cast Shadowfiend when you’re @ 15-20 stacks of voidform. As far the heart essence, it depends on which one you’re using, so once again, not something you want just casted @ random.

no bubble burst!! I never said it was for raiding I usually only do mythics myself. As to the heart essence, I would prefer to leave it out (because of the number of differences in the essences and how they work), but have had too many requests to put it in. But will definitely think about putting the Shadowfiend on a manual button. Thank you for the feedback!! :smiley:

Not to burst your bubble here, but i dont think you understand the concept of a lazymacro.

99 % here doesnt give 5 cats and a milkyway about a spell that is used 2 secs later then
needed.

As long as you come as close as 75% of a sim, wich is absolutely possible it is all good.

Hence the name, lazymacro :slight_smile:

3 Likes

who the bloody hell said this is for raid exactly no one get a life mate nice macro Elfyau keep up the good work you do

2 Likes

still working great, using this while leveling and running dungeons
 at 113 now and still rocks !

Thank you!! It’s great to hear it’s doing well for you! :smiley: