Elfyau's 8.3 SUB Rogue Macro **UPDATED 31-Aug-20**

I simmed around 35k and finally settled after burst and everything to around 26.5k idk if that’s in the window of results or not and that is against the raiders training dummy in org…idk if this help lol but I appreciate the macro still gonna use it anyways…I’d post pics for proof but idk how to do that

1 Like

@Christopher_Mills thanks for the feedback!! :slight_smile: could you provide a little more detail? level, ilvl, cloak level, and essences used? Cheers again!!

https://www.raidbots.com/simbot/report/joBJDSZscdSSyhbw9TRyjW![15989180881216966184788379461676|375x500](upload://aCiLk8c51z3XhrhN9qF4LnuIhqd.jpeg)

Hope these help I used the recommended azerite traits from Methods perfecto

1 Like

I am having a similar DPS drop after burst too, i am working on it. The only thing I can think of is go and edit the macro (pre and post macro section) and change /cast [@player,combat] Heart Essence to /cast [combat] Heart Essence this may help a little

Ok ill try that and see what happens

After about 5 mins of testing its settling around 30k-32k…if we could keep that initial burst it does this would be magical lol

2 Likes

Have you happened to look into this anymore…sorry was trying to not to annoy you as am I sure this is not your only project you’ve been working on