Elfyau's 8.3 Survival Hunter Macro **Updated 15-June-20**

Sounds great thank you @Crazytrain

Elfyau, thank you for the macro. Iā€™ve been leveling a SH for the first time and have out DPSā€™d everyoneā€¦even arcane mages :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I just reached level 90 and have added the talent ā€œMongoose Biteā€ as suggested in your macro. My question is (I know someoneā€™s going to role their eyes as itā€™s more than likely a dumb question) does the macro now fire Mongoose Bite instead of Raptor Strike, or do I need to go into the macro and change all the Raptor Strikes to Mongoose Bite? If not, and wow recognizes that Raptor Strike is now Mongoose bite then do I need to add it to a separate key for when it reaches 5 stacks?

Thank you for your time and continued contributions to this site. Having a handicap, your macros make playing WOW feasible.

Cheers

You are all good, you are correct you can change to the talent and the macro will run fine :slight_smile: Mongoose Bite replaces Raptor Strikes on the books but in code Raptor Strike will cast Mongoose Bite as well :smiley:

1 Like

Perfect! Thanks Elfyau.

1 Like

New update in the original post :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Just noticed this, ill try it out tonight just need to extract other one i tuned up lol.

1 Like

Just a question how do u use the 2nd macro instead of the first ?

@Shinz_Ahri it will automatically change to that one depending on where you are.