Elfyau's 8.3 Survival Hunter Macro **Updated 15-June-20**

Reworked with ideas from @Asbobunny and @Antol2765 (thanks for your help guys :slight_smile: )
Better overall DPS with both ST and AOE. Remember when in raid or dungeons to set focus to the tank.
CURRENT
Run @70ms

TALENTS:- 1121322
MODIFIERS:-
ALT:- @cursor to place the binding shot
SHIFT:- Hold for AOE DPS
daepjaalLYVqXWOuogLSmr9msW0OkxJQABsPVjOXrsNtjRtO4DqLCpHeduk4GsHQfkK0dvQktuPQ6IcPAJkvXhfIOrkePoPuO8sPqMjuPUPqPDkvdviSuHuEkQMQu0vfIWwvQsNvik9wOCxiTxIbRYHvSyLk1JbMmj6Ys2mj0NrPrdXPPYRfIKzlYTPuTBKFtXWfQoUsflxGNtQPd66qvBxik(UsLmEHO68qf7xvlwstPBj8OJ79ez5rIOT3S0ZstH3Csfb1c3YkBPqolCoOOjWzKEw4noEiIjq4rpPiodEHhloqehq6zHh7acm7Tc0odPLMs3sAkDlHZagnux7GViq9hMDJYy0iofHBKbGmevjhXI(NLAyOn1T)Y(lp112FwQT5qB46pmYaqgIQKJyr)l7V8uxsplCgWOH)HrgaYquLCel6Fz)L3Yx6kiCgWOH)Hz3OmgnItr4gzaidrvYrSO)zPggAtfx)HrgaYquLCel6FwQT5qBs3t4mGrd)dZUrzmAeNIWnYaqgIQKJyr)Zsnm0MkU(dJmaKHOk5iw0)SuBZH2KUVWzaJg(hgzaidrvYrSO)L9xEllP3kCgWOH)HrgaYquLCel6Fz)LN6s6HcNbmA4FyKbGmevjhXI(xE1MTPkDvHZagn8pmYaqgIQKJyr)l7V8w(ch3gtCC7S7Gc3s4ry0WyhqGrAkDlHZagn8pmYaqgIQKJyr)l7V8w(splCgWOH)HrgaYquLCel6F522WWLafohwX3dEcaDgs4re4mboiocVrforRs1OlPPafEebvSdiWinLULWzaJgQRDWxeO(dJmaKHOk5iw0)Y(lp112Fl1S0ZcNbmA4FyKbGmevjhXI(x2F5T8LUccNbmA4FyKbGmevjhXI(xUTnmCjqH3OcNickTwAkDlHZaNa2cwuzhN)WidYeyhftznkrLEw4mGrd)R1Qv1t6kiCgWOH)TV0SlP7jCgWOH)fvhSKUVWzaJg(N3A12k9wHZagnux7GViq9hgzaidrvYrSO)fu6cgf4eWwW)(l7V8wwB)r4tjPhkCgWOH)H1GIgaE9gsLIVrgaYquLCelkgsLIJI1q8cUvrUtd1BKbGmevjhXI(NcEEHHsxv4mGrd)dZUrzmtcU1aaFG2eG(NLTv2tv6lHZagnux7GViq9hgzIxWnYOSgLO)fu6cgfGX(Uh4F)PQQW2Fe(us6w2eody0W)WAiEb3uwJs0)wQzbkqPNLMs3s4mGrd11o4lcu)Hz3OmgnItr4gzaidrvYrSO)zPggAtD7VS)YtDT9NLABo0gU(dJmaKHOk5iw0)Y(lp1L0ZcNbmA4FyKbGmevjhXI(x2F5T8LUccNbmA4Fy2nkJrJ4ueUrgaYquLCel6FwQHH2uX1FyKbGmevjhXI(NLABo0M09eody0W)WSBugJgXPiCJmaKHOk5iw0)SuddTPIR)WidaziQsoIf9pl12COnP7lCgWOH)HrgaYquLCel6Fz)L3Ys6TcNbmA4FyKbGmevjhXI(x2F5PUKEOWzaJg(hgzaidrvYrSO)LxTzBQsxv4mGrd)dJmaKHOk5iw0)Y(lVLVWXTXeh3o7oOWTeEegnm2beyKMs3s4mGrd)dJmaKHOk5iw0)Y(lVLV0ZcNbmA4FyKbGmevjhXI(xUTnmCjqHZHv89GNaqNHeEebotGdIJWBuHtebLwlnLULWzGtaBblQSJZFyKbzcSJIPSgLOsplCgWOH)1A1Q6jDfeody0W)2xA2L09eody0W)IQdws3x4mGrd)ZBTABLERWzaJgQRDWxeO(dJmaKHOk5iw0)ckDbJcCcyl4F)L9xElRT)i8PK0dfody0W)WAqrdaVEdPsX3idaziQsoIffdPsXrXAiEb3Qi3PH6nYaqgIQKJyr)tbpVWqPRkCgWOH)Hz3OmMjb3AaGpqBcq)ZY2k7Pk9LWzaJgQRDWxeO(dJmXl4gzuwJs0)ckDbJcWyF3d8V)uvvy7pcFkjDlBcNbmA4FyneVGBkRrj6Fl1SafEebvSdiWinLULWzaJg(hgzaidrvYrSO)L9xEQlPNfody0W)WidaziQsoIf9VS)YB5lDfeody0W)WidaziQsoIf9VCBBy4sGcVrforRs1OlPPafOafEKKh99wbANHeE2ZwRWJoPOjau7Zyp(aND7soiosuf((XtSLHKEw4Xoe(j1yeScImfbDgsIQW3FP4GpbLULWJ24uk9SWJ0vGXbKEw484fOX2V0Z((cVPZETRjfPCeR0ZcpwCGioqej8APNfOafba
ELFYSURV2
Talents 1121322

This macro contains 2macro versions. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.5.9.

• The Default macro is 1
  • Raids use version 2
  • Normal Dungeons use version 2
  • Heroic Dungeons use version 2
  • Mythic Dungeons use version 2
  • Timewalking Dungeons use version 2
  • Mythic+ Dungeons use version 2
Macro Version 1
Step Function: Priority

Pre Macro: Kill Command, Revive Pet, Wildfire Bomb, Coordinated Assault

KeyPress: Revive Pet, Serpent Sting, Dash, Call Pet 1, Smack, Misdirection, Binding Shot

Main Sequence: Kill Command, Serpent Sting, Raptor Strike, Carve, Wildfire Bomb, Heart Essence

Post Macro: Coordinated Assault, Wildfire Bomb

Macro Version 2

Pre Macro: Kill Command, Wildfire Bomb, Coordinated Assault

KeyPress: Revive Pet, Serpent Sting, Dash, Call Pet 1, Smack, Misdirection, Binding Shot

Main Sequence: Kill Command, Serpent Sting, Raptor Strike, Carve, Wildfire Bomb, Heart Essence

PREVIOUS MACRO
Run@70ms

TALENTS: 1121?21
MODIFIERS:-
SHIFT:- Hold SHIFT for AOE DPS
ALT:- @cursor Binding Shot

da0weaalQ0VKKHjQCmfwMuEMQuttQCnPQTHk(MQQXjPohkwNQG3rvvDpvjgOOOdsvjTqrbpKQkmrvjDrrv2OOqFKQszKuvWjPQkVKQkntvHUPQIDQOHIkzPQI8uOMkj6QuvrBvvuNLQI6Tu4UK0ErgmWHvzXIQ6XqMmjCzHnRQ0NPIrJsNwKxtvHMTe3MISBIFtQHtrDCuPwoQ65uA6kDDQY2PQu9DQkX4PQiNxuA)GMgKsAoiCEpMrFg7Np9mnBKscR8kHSwcpgTX7wJWFoeV(5G3M0ILusZbPKMdcxHo7AdU9cbfqGHjTIhSSPVRROrSNirjjoQqG4vk(hcmenI9ejkjXrfc4dBSVG0MY)wiacg1CA)5CHGrnN2FoxiyuZP9NZfcA9mDmdA2iCf6SRn42leuabgM0kEWYM(UUIgXEIeLK4OcbJ6))C1UqqRNPRMXfcg1CA)58peyiAe7jsusIJke06z6QzO5BcxHo7cbgIgXEIeLK4OcbngoTC10SJWvOZUqGHOrSNirjjoQqqRNPJPNWpQ1MFmzkTeEqyU029ZH41KsAoiCf6SleyiAe7jsusIJke06z6y6PzJWvOZUqGHOrSNirjjoQqqJdN)FgAjmEdZz0tqBsleMl(KMpTzjSFJSpfL4SbPKwcZfF85q8AsjnheUcD21gC7fckGadrJyprIssCuHGwptxnJleWu3OzJWvOZUqGHOrSNirjjoQqqRNPJPNMVjCf6SleyiAe7jsusIJke04W5)NHwc73ilx8H1skP5GWv7X7eBiHPSqGHOzpEtQgkItHknBeUcD21gC7fckGadrBowxrRiofQqaFyJ9fK2u(3cbqqD9Bxiq8kfA(MWvOZUqGrMMJ1vrCkuHaM6gn7iCf6SRn42leuabgIgXEIeLK4Ocb8Hn2x2J3jwiacA9mDmdxiq8kfA2t4k0zxiWiZVAKN1LnkMDfnI9ejkjXr1GnkMvnY0CSUHpLSR1v0i2tKOKehvi4Dx3)pn5q4k0zxiWWKwXdxzDZe5XB18QqWihtRRMwAPLWFYUSjenhe(t2LnH4Q4zP5GW(goVNdEBsleU1LJdH)CI3v8NSbVVhYM0cLbc)QN4eAHMdcNN8vZJc)qBY8Tx(PsAZszGWVgFpVYsZbHXMdK)ELMT(Ec7dbVoHO5GWpDjf0CqyLjtHVCfFmjo0CqyF1Bz18eoVY3SNhT0sea
ELFYSURV
Talents 1121322

This macro contains 1 macro version. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.5.8.

Macro Version 1

Pre Macro: Kill Command, Revive Pet, Wildfire Bomb, Coordinated Assault

KeyPress: Revive Pet, Serpent Sting, Binding Shot, Misdirection, Call Pet 1

P.s. If you have a chance to check out my twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/elfyau I use GSE macros on all of my toons! Also Check out my Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/elfyau/posts

4 Likes

hey i just imported your macro and the id is set to Beast Mastery… might want to fix it lol… keep up the great work on your macros. they are the best

Fixed!! Cheers for that, I have no idea how that happened :frowning: Hopefully doesn’t happen again lol

its all good. So when are you going to make some macros for the last 2 classes (Mage and shaman) i have been using most of you macros and they work great

What kind of Shammy and Mage were you thinking of?

mage Arcane/frost, shaman both dps… not sure been having allot of trouble with them

I have an Enhancment Shammy Elfyau's 8.3 ENHANCE Shaman Macro **Updated 21-Aug-20** - #4 by jiggyz and I am working the kinks on an Arcane mage atm

What MS do you use with this macro?

Please disregard my post. I figured it out myself. Started out at 50MS and was doing about 2.5k dps. Switched it out to 100MS and was getting around 3.5k-4k dps. At lvl 114.

All good I usually use 70ms myself but it all depends on your system, internet ping etc etc

Bonjour, je suis français et ravis de tes macros, je te complimente de ton travaille.
serait il possible que tu me fasse la mĂŞme macro avec Morsure de Mangouste stp.
en 1.1.2.1.2.2.1
Thx

La macro devrait fonctionner correctement si vous Ă©changez les talents que vous souhaitez. Sinon, laissez-moi savoir et je verrai ce que je peux faire.

non justement, j’ai déjà essayé…
La macro décroche a un moment et le personnage ne fait rien.
Pas aussi fluide que celle mise présenté.
cordialement.

J’ai réédité le message original, la macro que j’ai créée tient compte de vos talents, essayez-la et laissez-moi savoir comment ça se passe :slight_smile:

Merci bro, je test ce soir.
Merci énormément de ton dévouement et ta rapidité. Je te donnerai les rapports. Nm.hm palais.
Thx

sorry i am kinda new to GS but what is MS like 50ms or 100ms i put the macro on my scroll wheel should i change something to make it better?

Check this post out to answer your question about MS: What is MS how to change?

If you don’t have any keyboard or mouse software to change this you could try this:

your best bet then would be to download and install auto hot key from here: https://www.autohotkey.com

Once installed right click anywhere on your desktop and click new then Autohotkey Script. Once its open delete everything inside and put this code in:

#IfWinActive World of Warcraft
$3::
GetKeyState, state, 3, P
if state = D

Loop
{
Send {3}
Sleep, 70
return
}
#IfWinActive

Change all the 3’s to what ever key you have your macro on. the line with sleep is your MS so in this case 70. Save it to something you will remember. Right click that file and click run - go into game and hold key it should now work.

i have a razer keyboard and mouse and have the razer central thing but i dont know where to go to change anything

Try checking this out: How to Assign MACRO to Razer Mouse - 2019 - YouTube

Is this casting growl in the rotation? I don’t see it in the config to edit it, but my pet certainly is casting growl even with auto-cast turned off.