Elfyau's 9.0.2 Brewmaster Monk Macro

LOVE monks finding this one is doing well, but let me know what you think!

Run @100ms
TALENTS:- 1?13221
MODIFIERS:-
SHIFT:- Fortifying Brew
ALT:- @cursor Ring of Peace

d8d3daqmvUSuVKOI3svEnKKZrrAMui3JcYSH40I6MuO(fv8nI4FisANiSxWUjTFOUlv1WeYVjmqIQAOuugmsdxO6GefEUGdl54eLSqiXsPaTykILRupKc4PQ6XOSoIIMifutvjnzkvMUIlIiUkKuEgv66iQnsuLTsuPntr12rKYhrK4ReL6ZI0SOugjIunoi1OPKPjuojLQwgQUMsCEryLqs1TjsBtenCWkqCWtIrYdfdsISbcoSc)AH06eG)i1ZLZp4nUyBHC7Dil0aScehSceh8oSkmHwwKBL1yQNkywLQnswt9X0Dh6XqmHutQbtX0JF8fxBy6Dlh6ZgME8JV4ceC4DyvycTSi3kRXupvWSkvBKSM6JP7o0JHycPMudMIPxuKe0XSHPxuKe0r2W07mDbn3gMEr3sSKaHl8oSkmyQNkywLQnswt9X0JZ5OpGig8oSkmyQNkywLQnswt9Xuxo)ImfiwG3HvHbt9ubZQuTrYAQpMEU8fjObIKW7WQWGPEYposLO32ubZQuTrYAQpM6Yx4xsGqc8oSkmyQNkywLQnswt9XuxoFjsc8gjeXnklnpWFWVUZkQ65auG3acPMudGc8YPtyWgPRqdRaXbVdRcdM6PcMvPAJK1uFm1LZVOdi4W7WQWGPEQGzvQ2izn1htD58LijWaVC6eMT7qawbIdENP2P90AlnbM6PcRAl1hi4W7WQWGPEsf2jZczSHPYNrEheBFm9UKOJfdiCH3HvHbt9KkStMbRS5JnvWSkvBKSM6JP3TWJCHb(F64YJSYMSqH3SDwSZtc4ntegJl2waRWaVz724ITfWkqCW7WQWGPEQGzvQ2izn1htVlj6ysaco8oSkmyQNkywLQnswt9X07m1f9beUW7WQWGPEQGzvQ2izn1htD58LijWa)6oROQhoGcmWaVmipwIn8KGyEIIm8KYtIC7DiluGGNmghEJlLCHyVo9M0ADYcfqbE7zcfE4nCBErgzaIdEJQWGAXTRM2o45r8l64lxe30tc8KEJehEmQdpjQ5InRnGqA8AktYi5jbGc8F8MzVHbcEs0Wl7UqLmiVRaScdmWaaa

Usage Information

This macro contains 1 macro version. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.6.42.

Macro Version 1

Step Function: Priority

Pre Macro: Leg Sweep, Celestial Brew, Rushing Jade Wind

KeyPress: Ring of Peace, Fortifying Brew

Main Sequence: Breath of Fire, Bonedust Brew, Celestial Brew, Keg Smash, Purifying Brew, Healing Elixir, Blackout Kick, Tiger Palm, Invoke Niuzao, the Black Ox, Touch of Death, Spinning Crane Kick

KeyRelease: Celestial Brew, Expel Harm

Feedback welcome and encouraged! Remember the more feedback I have to more I may be able to improve the macros!

P.s. If you have a chance to check out my twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/elfyau I use GSE macros on all of my toons! Also Check out my Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/elfyau/posts

3 Likes

lol, was watching him test this on his Twitch stream, looked great on his screen. gonna love trying it myself.

2 Likes

@Siodar lol thank you!!

Elfy thus Macro works Like a Charm. A nobrainer, even in mythic+. Such a great Work. Thank you very much.

1 Like

I agree. Aweesome Brematser Macro. Been doing Heroics with no problems. Gonna try some Mythic Pluses today.

1 Like

Went up to a 3 and did it no problem. Gonna try some harder ones later on. Basically everything is one macro except ring of peace and weapons of order. I am VERY curious to see how high I can take this macro.

1 Like

Sweet :slight_smile: let me know how you go :slight_smile: Cheers!

Did a +6 no problems. Gonna try a +9 later

1 Like

Awesome!! keep it going! Any feedback is appreciated

Safe to say this macro is great. Did a 12 and missed the time by 7 minutes. This was due to us wiping on Mists boss 2 times, but not tanking related. (people getting frozen during freeze tag and people getting hit by Balls).

Only thing I changed was I took leg sweep out of the macro and fire it manually as Leg sweep is great for slowing down mob damage as well as a second interrupt.

1 Like

Awesome! Thanks for letting me know! Keep up the great dungeon work :smiley:

Thanks bro . its best keep going waiting your macros all classes :slight_smile: and specs :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

I promise I am working on it!! :smiley:

hahahahah im sure you will :slight_smile:

1 Like