Elfyau's (GSE 3) 9.2.7 Demonology Warlock Macro **Updated 12-Sep-22**

NOTE I have created a plugin for all of my Warlock macros!! To find the plugins you can go to curseforge or your curse client and search for either “Elfyau” or “GSE” and they should show up in the results.

I think this spanking along quite nicely, is it? or is it just me?

Made @250ms

TALENTS:- 1,1,1,1,1,1,2

MODIFIERS:-
SHIFT:- For Demonbolt (Use on proc)
ALT:- For Implosion

dOeLhaakuLQofQsywk1TirQDHQK6xIIHHQ6ycSmvLNjknnvPCniY2eeFtvQghjsoNQiRtvLMhQsP7HQK8pbPbIQeDqsyHIkpek1evLCrr0gPu8rsensbLtcLSsiQxQkmtvv5MOk2ju9trWqPuAPIQEkOPssxvvfBvvv9vrOXIQuSwuLkVfcDxiyVi)LevdwLdRyXqXJH0KvIlt1Mfu9zkvJwjDAHEnQy2s62s0UL63OmCjCCsewoPEofth46OsBxvuFNeLZlsZNs2pXuaPs4bemPcL)kjpjKOYtihH)rQeuDQEdmem0DO7q3HUdDh6oucQGlyLPj4pnNMPSwofCbRmnbvsyY)DTjYAcpBaFKiyYoCMg1XMvwmGbtSgbPuoc(3ya)uSmaFHGF8)(4)uWxasi9EwKiOAcyt4pX)J)7eKNbvZmKkHhqQe8)rhhmv3qQe8HNM3R(yCsLWdiyg0XaKdXMHUoD71yBhb5(P9Ej22LlVBy1NDcqWhEQTA3yivcpGGzaJ2Ud82ltLdXMTo6sei8pcMbDmaJReC9g1LdXMHUoD71yBhb5KtoTBCaVcmA7oqo5WMR24YXcxUe9Ht7gZwUMBTs4zjyg0XaKdruwjMbSBwHd2ndDD62RX2ociU4ZccYb5wwYA5SXR25o6fc)ncMbDma5qSKT8Rzngoy3m01PBVgB7ii3lVK1yyvaHJebZGogGCiwYw(DQGDZqxNU9ASTJGCyvwuzMiRjabiOcuqK1gsLWdivcpGGILy9WtTv7gJyjwe(hbZGogGCHOuHq4zjOyjwp808E1hJlwIfbXQbU(5Ps4Vrq10cNG59cFaeGW)ivcpGuj8ackwI1dp1wTBmILyr4Femd6yaYHyZqxNU9ASTJGCb8FlBqieEwckwI1dpnVx9X4ILyrq10cNGkqbrwtac)Juj8ackwI1dp1wTBmILyr4Femd6yaYHyZqxNU9ASTJGCb8rk493i8SeuSeRhEAEV6JXflXIGQPfobvGcISMaeunTWj4FmwbbZ7f(ai8qiie4f2WTrbrwtqB1rMocsjaHNLuj8ackwI1dp1wTBmILyr4Femd6yaYHikReZa2Y1m01PBVgB7ii3xiifOuVt4zjOyjwp808E1hJlwIfbXQbU(5Ps4z5tq10cNG59cFaeGaeeRgd3yf8)OJdMQBivcInReZaOCeuvhBooiGYrqvDS54GpkhbiabiiSWrX6fH)ebt0hok4QhdPsacYJdMxdyivcgMxlQXMdbxbGcZVzYGjY411yZjJxdpD4sq1P6nWqWGDWoyhSd2b7pcIDDmgSEr4prqfCbRmnbtwdpD4sqLeM8FxBISMWZgWhjcYZ0CNkwnW1p7niYAkhbvtaBc)j(F8FNGV8WhUvaHhqWW8Abb5zwC54LFiXV0iidddlBu)vPLZgMwUxEjRXWQa549)yC5yTCfAgkVqqwXFQ)Q0YzdtlhwLfvMjYAbzbz11OrUYbvZKlAKBXxIOdWxKdWKRmvofjMeMapjLZ2bODwBKJ3MvqwqwrVKkxsDeLJH1B5EX6PUSLlpdJRbYzBSy6TC50XPL7veLJRnSElhgD60B5CDevoDeLJR3Y9yQYHzm6zl3dD0ayfRUwUCmLvJT9TC4ruoYX78AT01B5q21Ez6wo0vD0ihMrzlEVLZgTVOJCKZgxZmYf2W1EnULtrE1K8MTCcY58wUWyOCIT9TCLmU6zrUbJEwJLB5cJv6y0UY2YH9QoAaSIvxlh2dgTRNTC8mAoYLNHj2gwVLljlDlNndyQrq6wU)zvoUwUCAVxCuo(wof1PLlXyTKXfSULl)0lPYLB0awVLtLPJv5cB0XMZwoKhommYPOxCTX7TCiZwNwU)I9Is8C0a2YPyT0xKJNTClth9QCRtBynb)BmGFkwgGVqWp(Fb8ZY)TGaKEIpFcIpLobtQq5VsYtcjQ8eYrqyHJI1lc)lKqiyI(Wrbx9yivcqWKD4mnQJnRSyadMyncsPCeGaeGia

Usage Information

Made @250ms
SHIFT:- For Demonbolt (Use on proc)
ALT:- For Implosion

This macro is dedicated to my AWESOME Patreons <3

Andy Erickson, Donald, Robert Pipan, Brian Dickerson, bryan, eric ricker, Kal basra, Kristopher Bowling, Nick Zellmer, Jeremy, chris bawden, Fredrik Feros Haugli, ARTEX,
Ben Hocking, mourad abrahim, Homebrew, Christopher Cabrera, Mark Robinson, Eoy, Fatality, Volker Brendecke, Alan Wilmouth, Randy Barton, Toril Harink, Jakob Andersen, Johan Lindqvist, Ahmed M, daniel hanson

This macro contains 1 macro template. This Sequence was exported from GSE 3.1.05.

Feedback is welcome and encouraged! Remember, the more feedback I have, the more I may be able to improve the macros!

P.s. Like what I do? Why not buy me a coffee? Also, if you have a chance to check out my Twitch , I use GSE macros on all of my toons! Or catch me on other social platforms!!

3 Likes

Hey there Elfy. Looks pretty easy and solid. Gonna try out tonight. Quick question, I have the Necrolord Covenant. Where in this macro could I put Decimating bolt? Thanks and keep up the good work

I am not overly familiar with that spell, but at a glance, you could put it in onkeypress and use it when needed (with a modifier of course) so like this, since shift and alt are already used. /cast [mod:ctrl,nochanneling] Decimating Bolt. Or with a modifier as a mouseover /cast [mod:ctrl,@mouseover,nochanneling] Decimating Bolt. You will need to check your keybinds and make sure ctrl is not bound to anything (I think by default it is bound to the pet bar).
However if that is not to your liking, then add /cast [nochanneling] Decimating Bolt anywhere in the main sequence and keep moving it until you find a place it feels comfortable.

@Elfyau when you say “This one can get simmed numbers easily more if you are familiar with the macro, let me know what you think.” do you mean if I run a PATCHWERK 5 minutes 1 boss target sim, I should be seeing close to sim numbers on the Raid Dummy, the Dungeneer’s dummy, LFR, or something else? I know every macro is different for every character, I am just curious what people are using as a frame of reference.

1 Like

Thanks darlin, I will give this one a go.
PS. it’s my birthday hehe.
I ended up getting a game time card so I can get back online.

1 Like

@Nferia awesome!! Let me know how you go!! (Happy Birthday!!)

2 Likes

Good macro…I’m doing some mods to it to include curses. Did you change your tier one talent as you have “2” but use the 3rd talent? I do like the 3rd talent (Demonic Strength)

Macro has been updated. The new macro is in the original post. Cheers :japanese_goblin:

1 Like

Still trying to troubleshoot, but it seems that this macro somehow turns on debug chat messages even though they are disabled at the addon level.

1 Like

Wierd, I’ll have a look. But it’s not doing it for me. Cannot guarantee I can do much, but we will see :smiley:

Habe da mal eine frage wie kann ich die ms ändern mein hexer läuft auf 70ms.ahk

Bitte schau dir diesen Beitrag an: What is MS and how can I change it? Answered (With working AHK script you can use with Modifiers) er könnte dich auf den richtigen Weg bringen, um dein Problem zu lösen :slight_smile: Prost

Love the macros Elfy, but this one seems to cast shadowbolts too much.

@Elfyau
Do you play on the PTR? I’ve been watching a lot of YouTube videos pertaining to patch 9.2 and they say th at Demonology is going to be the best warlock spec to play. However, they’re going to require new covenants and legendaries. They say that Necrolord is going to be the best covenant, and the covenant legendary, along with Wraps of the Balespider (memory from one of the bosses in Castle Nathria) will be used. Will you be updating your macro to use the new rotation? I was watching a video showing Demonbolt crits of 80k+ with the new build (Succubus build). It was really crazy.

hii can you make this for new patch.? not all me spells going,

Please go to Elfyau's Discord, Elf will probably answer you faster there, since he is working on his macro and RL stuff.

2 Likes

The macro has been updated and is available in the original post and via Curseforge. Let me know what you think! Cheers! :imp:

2 Likes

what cov do u use for this macro

which ever one you want. Elf doesnt do his macros to a specific coven. Wowhead says NF or Necro.

ty very much for that info