Elfyau's 9.0.2 Demonology Warlock Macro

This one can get simmed numbers easily more if you are familiar with the macro, let me know what you think.

Run @100ms

TALENTS:- 2112112

MODIFIERS:-
SHIFT:- Demonbolt (Use when you need 2xSoul Shards on proc)
ALT:- Implosion (Use when 2+ enemies and 4+ Imps)

d4ZgdaqyGxcf5TkQxtj6XOmtOshhkPzJO7bLYnLs9lf5BiXPPYob1EvTBI9tYpbjzyk43qgiifdfQyWKA4usheQYLfDmQ6CuclucTuOGfJGwUKEiuQEQsldPwhivtejzQuQjlvz6cxeQQRcs0ZKGRJqBej1wHsSzPITds4JGu6RqHMgiMLuYDvOplrJgvnoe4KqrDwqsDnPsNxQQNtXTLITHkF)TpS)l(4snutf(THkymIhgom9T)AditjmFP9EAVN(lEedEu9lED6qIC9GgQRit0GiwL8l0U4JLSACi5W0CqS4BBGqeqIzjYkuKs4qYl(TnGvryjRghsm3(W(BFy)3jgWeMeRetHLk9SGy8arssNuoQ010Kb2yOgcbHsR0CeW1sP9dD9uGCy6VtmGju6zbX4bIKKoPCuPP5Gm0LYHl8DIbmHsp3G6bDdVRt0sqmEGijPtkhvAAoiEkeCyiFNyatysSsmfwQ0ZcIXdejjDs5OsxttgyJHAieekTstv2GehtP3OMszW3sPP566jGYH7(DIbmHspligpqKK0jLJkTFasbp3H5(oXaMqPNfeJhiss6KYrLMJaUV4IqwX114IVFTRoXYm8V4xCqMOnGvr3(XxmL9XqsMatE7d7)oXaMqPNfeJhiss6KYrL2paHcLcp(AxDILzq)IF3iTsnrHfoK8fNQdvDr)Vyh1qiiEXV4uZ2awfD7hFXu2hNAAm3(W(VtbOwMrkztFLEwq8GAZ4HP)oXaMqPNfK1mAjigpqKK0jLJkDHbpeUdx47edycLEUb1d6aYOLGy8arssNuoQ0El4OPq5XJhFPk7aisgh2)fJjWs8iwbMB)4lUataLw7bIS3x6bA)qHbiEFxlgg(UwtgMP6W0CCFXx6GQSe7OgRGaqOJ0f9FXhp(b

ELFYDEMONWAR

Talents: 2112112

This macro contains 1 macro version. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.6.49.

Macro Version 1

Step Function: Priority

KeyPress: Implosion, Summon Felguard

Main Sequence: Shadow Bolt, Summon Demonic Tyrant, Call Dreadstalkers, Soul Strike, Hand of Gul’dan, Demonbolt

KeyRelease: Unending Resolve

Feedback welcome and encouraged! Remember the more feedback I have to more I may be able to improve the macros!

P.s. If you have a chance to check out my twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/elfyau I use GSE macros on all of my toons! Also Check out my Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/elfyau/posts

1 Like

Hey there Elfy. Looks pretty easy and solid. Gonna try out tonight. Quick question, I have the Necrolord Covenant. Where in this macro could I put Decimating bolt? Thanks and keep up the good work

I am not overly familiar with that spell, but at a glance, you could put it in onkeypress and use it when needed (with a modifier of course) so like this, since shift and alt are already used. /cast [mod:ctrl,nochanneling] Decimating Bolt. Or with a modifier as a mouseover /cast [mod:ctrl,@mouseover,nochanneling] Decimating Bolt. You will need to check your keybinds and make sure ctrl is not bound to anything (I think by default it is bound to the pet bar).
However if that is not to your liking, then add /cast [nochanneling] Decimating Bolt anywhere in the main sequence and keep moving it until you find a place it feels comfortable.

@Elfyau when you say “This one can get simmed numbers easily more if you are familiar with the macro, let me know what you think.” do you mean if I run a PATCHWERK 5 minutes 1 boss target sim, I should be seeing close to sim numbers on the Raid Dummy, the Dungeneer’s dummy, LFR, or something else? I know every macro is different for every character, I am just curious what people are using as a frame of reference.

1 Like

Thanks darlin, I will give this one a go.
PS. it’s my birthday hehe.
I ended up getting a game time card so I can get back online.

1 Like

@Nferia awesome!! Let me know how you go!! (Happy Birthday!!)

2 Likes