Elfyau's (GSE 3) 9.2.7 Discipline Priest Macro **Updated 25-Aug-22**

It will automatically swap to the correct one when you are in the right instance :slight_smile: (there is no noob question, we all started off not knowing :slight_smile: )

1 Like

So I just focus target the tank and Spam the macro button on a targeted mob? Also the single target heal is mouse over a friendly target and spam the single target macro?

correct on both counts :slight_smile:

I just wanted to provide you with some feedback. I was playing my disc priest alt the other day and I don’t use her much though.

I ran a few dungeons and your Lazy Macro was pretty good. I kept the people alive in heroic and even did a mythic 0 with it with only a 163 item level, so all good. My feedback though is with the macro firing off, and all of the spell casts being mouseover related, it becomes impossible to reposition and say right or left click to reposition camera. How do you cope with this?

@Brad_Dunlop I usually mouseover party frames, but in saying that I use Elvui and have my party frames where I can reach them with minimal effort.

I use Elvui UI, and the macro works great for mousing over their party frames. What I mean is that because of all the mouseover macro spam, you cant reposition your camera with your mouse as you can’t grab the screen with your mouse and reposition it. Hard to explain this typing. Just wondering how you deal with this?

I think I understand, mostly I stand behind everyone and just make sure I am facing in the general direction, then alternate mouseovers with right-click movements for the camera. I guess just practice - kind of hard to explain. Do it enough and it becomes second nature.

Elfayau… tried this one and yeah… simple but powerful :-I
but a little question question… the error speech do pops up regardlass of deleting macro, then restarting gse to import it back in. i have also tried to go to options to remove the tick on both macro options, and in general options… no luck… any tip on how to stop it?

@pitbullberg what error message are you getting?

How do you play a disc priest with this macro? Do I need other addons? I SUCK at healing so a macro for disc healing would be the bees tits.

The macro has been updated, the new macro is in the original post! Cheers :angel:

1 Like

Can’t get the macro to fire.

@choco have you placed it on the action bar with the numbers?

Not sure what you mean. It’s on an action bar, keybound to “c” . Been using your macros forever, but no matter what I try, it just won’t fire. The healing macro works fine, just the DPS macro won’t work.

OK fixed it. I imported it again. I think I changed the PW:Shield line to nomod but forgot to add the Help bit. Sorry about that. Luv your work, mate!

1 Like

This may be a weird question but here goes. I use Synapse to fire my macros. Do I hit a key to fire the healing macro, then toggle it off and then toggle on the dps one, and go back and forth? The all in one macro I tried, had me parsing low grey, so I’m going to give yours a shot. Just not sure how to do it with 2 macros.

@taliyahna sorry about the very late reply, use SHIFT to apply atonement while DPS’ing Use radiance as needed for group heals, the healing macro is pretty much just for max single target heals.

The updated macro is now available in the original post and as a plugin via Curseforge. Let me know what you guys think. Cheers :smiley:

Had never played disc until recently. But having penance on key bind for right mouse button, then heal / DPS / Radiance on keys 1/2/3… It’s nice just hitting radiance and spamming dps macro and having heal for those uh oh moments. Very simple and awesome healing… Much appreciated!

1 Like

The macro has been updated and is now available in the original post and via Curseforge. Let me know what you think, Cheers! :candle:

2 Likes