Elfyau's (GSE 3) 9.2.7 Elemental Shaman Macro **Updated 23-Sep-22**

@Nferia not since Feb sorry was working on getting every macro shadowlands ready, I did get it done but became ill, trying to get updates done while recuperating.

1 Like

i hope you are feeling better. I will try that other persons mod as well. I know the echo is important. xx

1 Like

This has been the best ele macro that I’ve found so far. i have failed to be top dps less than a few times after importing this and tweaking it to fit my talents/covenant (necrolord). Great job. Much appreciated.

1 Like

What tweaks did you make to it? Are you referring to running this in M+ or in raid? Both?

Sorry. I just use it in dungeon content. I don’t raid. I mentioned the tweaks I made. I just altered it to fit my choice of talents and my choice of covenant.

1 Like

@Moonsorow
What talents are you using for this macro u posted

the talents are listed in the posting …in BIG BOLD numbers

any chance you have updated this macro? recently?

Cant wait anymore till u make it Happen :open_mouth:

1 Like

The macro is updated. The new macro is in the original post. Cheers :cyclone:

3 Likes

love your work thanks alot

2 Likes

Love this macro, but for some reason, holding shift only stops the macro from firing. Any suggestions? My shammy is lvl 52.

1 Like

@Toetag1974 does SHIFT work for any other macro? Are you using the one-button version?

1 Like

You just reminded me that I’m still a dumb ass. This is what happens when you try stuff out when tired. Forgot that I had a bar key bound with Shift+1-9. I fixed the problem, I hope.

2 Likes

It all happens to the best of us.

1 Like

Have you pushed the updated versions of your macros to your addons on curse.com? I have those installed, but if you’re not updating them with fixes and improvements, i’ll go ahead and uninstall them since the more addons i have the slower my game loads, lol.

The plugins as of the moment are all updated. Just turn them off on your character login screen then if there is an update your client will let you know and you can switch it back on again to get the updated macro - then rinse and repeat :smiley:

2 Likes

Ok, I know this is going to sound terrible, but I’m not sure I understand why plugins work with /gse similar to an import does. Does this mean only the plugins you created were updated and not the imported macros?

1 Like

@friedbones no need to worry I update the macros at the same time I update the import strings here :smiley: it is just a matter of which method you prefer to use to got your macro :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Because the plug-ins are a more convenient method of getting updates from the macro authors for their macros. Ie you dont have to come here and see “oh there was an update” and then copy/import/paste. The plugin does that automatically for you when you update it.

4 Likes