Elfyau's (GSE 3) 9.2.7 Fire Mage Macro **Updated 08-Sep-22**

NOTE I have created a plugin for all of my Mage macros!! To find the plugins you can go to curseforge or your curse client and search for either “Elfyau” or “GSE” and they should show up in the results.

I think this one will burn through your enemies, Let them Burn!

Made @250ms

TALENTS:- 3,?,1,1,1,1,1

MODIFIERS:-
SHIFT:- Pyroblast
ALT:- @cursor Flamestrike

dSKShaWjOuvZsHDPcv(LI0WKuoMOAzQONbQMMKkUMKQ2MGQ(gLGgNOKZbLY6aLmpOuX9Gsv(hLKbkkLdkilev1drvAIckxuIAJGIpsjKrsj1jrvSsrHxkjntfHBcLStu5NGsnuvWsLipfYuf4QQqzRQq(QIO1kPsVfQQ7cvzVi)LsKbR0HLAXQKhdYKvPUmvBwu0NLeJwcNMIxdvMTi3wO2TQ(nHHdfhxuQwokpNOPdCDf12fu57uIA8uc15fY6Pey(uQ9t6HrPspBfQAkNciUCcvoKLGHNsLXYsWMpXDsbekOt(dKeYQHvdRgwnSAy1WkcfAguiye6ypUxy5x3qZGcbJqweQ8rotAepXbpVw9eQ8NPGb58kIX0G(YKmGiIpHMOLGJH5Ub(nHoRDEwdB1Yk)eE4RVoeka28sCyR2znlKqy1qmHKciUCkGqh1mtFLCjfqOQEujp5T0PaIlNqtHAjq6zF2Fixx8HeXxny8cOI(Fpz(k4PRU6YCPdWEqI4RgORUhke(BSyDHj1XUCOBySUI4X(sD5Z8gum09qHWFJfRlmPo2Le3jHMc1sGU4djIVAW4fqf9)EY8vWtxEfXxZsGr8eGqv9OdmxkPaIlNqtbnRId83JJ0f)xu0Sy8iUtcnfQLaDXpwCdlzHjtWq3xav0)7jZxbpDpeXexPwcio4eAkulb6IF2GMzsbBOBS4gwDcm09fqf9)EY8vWtxysDSlbmdoNaeGqHGagXlPaIlNciUCcP2QDvp6aZLs1wTjUtcnfQLaDX)fqf9)EY8vWt3t41dphoXbNqQTAx1Jk5jVLUAR2eINh4SW1jIdoHcIW4eQKJXBabiUtkG4YPaIlNqQTAx1JoWCPuTvBI7KqtHAjqx8Fbur)VNmFf80nhoCIdoHuB1UQhvYtElD1wTjuqegNqHGagXtaI7KciUCcP2QDvp6aZLs1wTjUtcnfQLaDX)fqf9)EY8vWt3tSvNSio4esTv7QEujp5T0vB1MqbryCcfccyepbio4uaXLti1wTR6rhyUuQ2QnXDsOPqTeOl(VaQO)3tMVcE6cphBzbp8ehCcP2QDvpQKN8w6QTAtOGimoHcbbmINaekicJtOjecmeQKJXBaXDsieWXaZ8dbmINqhygbZaIiabiep)1SjboQzM(k5skGq8kIVAaXNqbmZJZb5eFcfWmpohCs8jabiaHqyCiEcJ4YIqt6nUqZSwsbeGqy5GoSg0uaHS2tysMhhHkaamsynD6LrCCjZJBQNYmQNjuqN8hije8HvJ8r(iFKpYjew9p3jEEGZcN)aJ4j(ek0mOqWiu5uMr9mHSiu5JCM0iEIdEET6ju5ptbdY5veJPb9LjzareFcnP34cnZAjfqaczTNWqiS6Bx3SDwFTyPMbYAEGjaw6EiIjUsTeOzeAIayPB2GMzsbtxysDSlbmdoxZqZiOWi1nUHycDnsDV9Bdud8BDbcDJJ0n0KLrWgRY6EObmx8sDXoW1m0nmX3P7HULexodO7bdM(h6ILbQO9KUt6)DQ)7HU8zM(1nmdeoNjf)q3lwu)dDR6VUt6sqA(Vh66mdKUmdeoNn0TAN09QLSEOBvMrceykCMU8fwoz(kdDdDX6yDpQLzF2TGHUCgiC6wxpLID2q3mCMhhn0fQGzK6E1w(2)HU1vksaD5lyy3JhYcWzg6cdZVzgC6cJZesDTUNRKmdDTUzSiD5pp0LV)6ATacN5Rm0LpBg0PYPBNn0nwmZ6BD7lwxyIh6ATi2VyULh6YBbZibcmfotxE7lMZ6HUy1mC6wsCzEP4h6wwen0fMg0jdiAO7rIeoNPlFM)3oeoFO7eMoEOBOu)6oPjflMbfdDl1)DKU8Bgq8dDrI5ujVdNZQ7q3abZK016MzECdD57PmJsgiJywo0ndrr)6oH5VZE4msWq3qfX(TUyrOW8m75eG4Yjexh7eQCilbdpLkJLLGnFcnrlbhdZDd8BcDw7mV2zETC41jR6ZIqimoepHrCHhoHcGnVeh2QDwZcjeVPwk5jmIllcqacqe

Usage Information

Made @250ms
SHIFT: Pyroblast
ALT: @cursor Flamestrike

This macro is dedicated to my AWESOME Patreons <3
Donald, Robert Pipan, Michael Wendland, Brian Dickerson, bryan, Ken Westlund, eric ricker, Kal basra, Kristopher Bowling, Abram Vasquez, Nick Zellmer, Jeremy, chris bawden, Zsolt Boróczki, Fredrik Feros Haugli, Harry Bu, Ben Hocking, BrutalElder, mourad abrahim, Homebrew, Christopher Cabrera, Mark Robinson, Eoy, Fatality, Volker Brendecke, Liam, Alan Wilmouth, Randy Barton, SoulReaverZ, Toril Harink, Belfylicious, Johan Lindqvist, Ahmed M

This macro contains 1 macro template. This Sequence was exported from GSE 3.1.05.

Feedback is welcome and encouraged! Remember, the more feedback I have, the more I may be able to improve the macros!

P.s. Like what I do? Why not buy me a coffee? Also, if you have a chance to check out my Twitch , I use GSE macros on all of my toons! Or catch me on other social platforms!!

1 Like

nice work m8 :slight_smile:

1 Like

What are your other versions beyond #1?

I am not quite sure of what you mean @skjoldborg? do you mean of this macro? or others?

This macro. Some folks have different versions of their macro for raids, pvp, mythics, sexing tha ladehs. Yours has a few and each changes the skills and such. Just curious which each is for.

This macro only contains one version, at this point, it is only for world content and mythic dungeons (keys), though in BFA I have used the macros in raids and while not at the top, I was at the top in the middle of the pack. Have also used them as is in arenas and rbgs without any trouble. Other versions may come later as I get to the content and toons.

Hey just wondering, why does it contain Frostbolt? Dunno if this is intentional or not. Sorry if it is! Just confused

1 Like

Hi, @Elfyau

Thank you for this!
I have a couple of questions, do you have a script for AHK which will run these @100ms?

Also, when should I cast Pyroblast/Flamestrike?

AHK script is here: What is MS and how can I change it? Answered (With working AHK script you can use with Modifiers) and you can edit the MS (sleep time). And mostly use Pyroblast/Flamestrike when they proc

@Elfyau
Thank you so much, macro runs great!

1 Like

I have the same question about the Frostbolt… I can see its value in torghast with some of the anima powers, or world pve, possibly world pvp too… but for raiding, I can’t think of a reason for it.

I’m definitely not seeing the performance I’d like to with these… 3-4% parses :frowning:

Part of it may be inefficient pyroblast usage still, but man… i wouldn’t think i’d be THAT low.

How are you finding the pyroblast use inefficient?

I think the main issue isn’t the macro it’s fire itself in nature.

Fire is probably the only spec where you actively cast things over one another and it’s encouraged to clip casts.

I think the issue that makes it slightly less effecient is that once you have hot streak you should be IMMEDIATELY casting Pyro and this takes priority over everything else and I don’t think the macro can realistically do this. If you use a shift modifier you have to wait for the macro to go over the line for the mod button, and also the macro wont interrupt a fireball cast.

Best solution for me is to use a manual button with a /stopcasting /cast Pyroblast button. For me I have this on my mouse button so that I physically take my finger off my rapid fire key and onto the pyro key.

Flamestrike suffers the same issue but I just have Shift + 8 (my mouse spams 8) bound to @cursor flamestrike.

I also removed Dragon’s Breath as this is largely a utility spell (To soft interupt casts like Loyal Beasts) and Frostbolt as I’m not sure why it was there.

It’s overall a really good macro, Fire unfortunately isn’t a spec that will ever be that easy to macro though.

1 Like

I’m clipping way too many casts – the pyro is really me not being efficient with my stopcast cast pyro usage

i made a secondary GS macro and called it PB. Inside that macro enter this in the KeyPress field
/stopcasting
/cast Pyroblast

Now go into Elfyau’s macro and remove the pyroblast and replace it with this:
/click [mod:shift] PB
This will pull in the PB macro on the shift mod and will stop whatever cast you to do to cast pyroblast. seems to work well for me. hope it helps

1 Like

You’re supposed to clip casts in Fire. Using instant pyro is a higher prio than any cast.

Fireball isn’t there for damage it’s there to fish for heating up procs, you can’t proc heating up while you have Hot streak, so you shoudln’t be casting Scorch or Fireball till you have spent it.

1 Like

OK… that’s what i thought… maybe I’m moving too much… Wowanalyzer shows me clipping ~50% plus of casts

What about the frostbolt in the macro? Why?
For PVE/PVP slow?

Yes the Frostbolt is in there as a slow it may be removed in a future update

Updated macro. The new macro is in the original post, Cheers :fire:

hola soy nuevo en esto de las macros para se usa el
SHIFT: Pyroblast
ALT: @cursor Flamestrike
no entiendo tengo que tenerlo apretado o como