Elfyau's 9.0.2 Fire Mage Macro

Sometimes I miss the mage… Have a run and let me know what you think…

Run @100ms

TALENTS:- 3?31111
MODIFIERS:-
SHIFT:- Pyroblast
ALT:- @cursor Flamestrike

d4ZIdaGAOQ0lHQQ3sPETqvxwQzskCyrZgKXbQ6MGs)IkUnP0)GQODcP9QA3i7hvpNQggf8BIgijQHssmycdNI6GcvoTGJP0XfkSqjvlLeXIjrA5s8qsipf4XOSosOMOKstvsMmjvtxXfjfDvsqpdIRdv2ijPTscSzjfBhQs(iuf(QqrtduzwuOZrs5ZuPrtQUlLCsHsNfQkUgO48uKLbLVbvP2Mq(7Ro6EGMAOk(eNcvnwLOjShf7vhuLqnn(dqWtKD39G4Wn6YYb1Mf8nduQSQfPF0kXvO(a8aOPc6IpiPJIfbh8haBs4sOyPPl4vttqsV(bWMSIubDXhKK)vhDF1r3dCyPF8DmW1eR5cBsY0tIAOa5AXfiRAWJezKlWGbVHbU9Oyh4Ws)47yGRjwZf2KKPNe1qbY1IlweeJCXUrhf5ahw6hUWMKm9KOgkqUwCXIGCu4oWHL(HlSjjtpjQHcKRfxGPgCWFGgsPzncAdZbyhuvcu89SV(b4VnPsP9(xD09aNjlU90uR1exyts9SO16Oyh4Ws)Wf2ALQRyVEOMXixqsMEsudfixlUyxKOOJICGdl9dxyRmdxXllg5cTs1vCcng5csY0tIAOa5AXfylMHphG)2KsAOo99Ro6EGdl9dxytsMEsudfixlUalcgmS9Oyh4Ws)Wf2KKPNe1qbY1Ilw1mGSQ95aW0MvfhXMGKoqLsqwcJPdur6hytwr(QJUh4Ws)Wf2KKPNe1qbY1IlWqGbzrok2boS0pCHnjz6jrnuGCT4cKnkApkYboS0pCHTYMHstDXixqsMEsudfixlUy3id7(5GQsGIVhSx)avknSjRiF1r3dCyPF4cBsY0tIAOa5AXfiBu0EuSdCyPF4cBLndLM6IrUGKm9KOgkqUwCXUrg29ZbksQvP586F(CqTDnjoO5O7bXSZ4Jdxj9V6ZbAK(rHMvpNw9dWmGTgWwdlcCWdd8ham3SyR9OrihOjvJSWAfj1AoNuPbOWy61)85ha

ELFYAUFIREM

Talents: 3?31111

This macro contains 1 macro version. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.6.48.

Macro Version 1

Step Function: Priority

Pre Macro: Rune of Power, Dragon’s Breath

KeyPress: Flamestrike, Pyroblast

Main Sequence: Fire Blast, Frostbolt, Fireball, Scorch, Phoenix Flames

KeyRelease: Fireblood, Combustion

Post Macro: Rune of Power, Dragon’s Breath, Blazing Barrier

Feedback welcome and encouraged! Remember the more feedback I have to more I may be able to improve the macros!

P.s. If you have a chance to check out my twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/elfyau I use GSE macros on all of my toons! Also Check out my Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/elfyau/posts

nice work m8 :slight_smile:

1 Like

What are your other versions beyond #1?

I am not quite sure of what you mean @skjoldborg? do you mean of this macro? or others?

This macro. Some folks have different versions of their macro for raids, pvp, mythics, sexing tha ladehs. Yours has a few and each changes the skills and such. Just curious which each is for.

This macro only contains one version, at this point, it is only for world content and mythic dungeons (keys), though in BFA I have used the macros in raids and while not at the top, I was at the top in the middle of the pack. Have also used them as is in arenas and rbgs without any trouble. Other versions may come later as I get to the content and toons.

Hey just wondering, why does it contain Frostbolt? Dunno if this is intentional or not. Sorry if it is! Just confused

1 Like

Hi, @Elfyau

Thank you for this!
I have a couple of questions, do you have a script for AHK which will run these @100ms?

Also, when should I cast Pyroblast/Flamestrike?

AHK script is here: What is MS and how can I change it? Answered (With working AHK script you can use with Modifiers) and you can edit the MS (sleep time). And mostly use Pyroblast/Flamestrike when they proc

@Elfyau
Thank you so much, macro runs great!

1 Like

I have the same question about the Frostbolt… I can see its value in torghast with some of the anima powers, or world pve, possibly world pvp too… but for raiding, I can’t think of a reason for it.

I’m definitely not seeing the performance I’d like to with these… 3-4% parses :frowning:

Part of it may be inefficient pyroblast usage still, but man… i wouldn’t think i’d be THAT low.

How are you finding the pyroblast use inefficient?