Elfyau's 9.0.2 Frost Death Knight Macro **Updated 28-Jan-21**

Very fluent atm, looking forward to tinkering with this one some more :slight_smile:

Run @100ms

TALENTS:- 1222111
MODIFIERS:- NONE

dWJndaWskkVvuEnkyMOKoSsZgITPOUjk0VOQUnb9yuTtqTxv7gz)K8tfrggfghfPbcjzOOedMOHtfDqivDEQKJrPJRiQfQiTukclMIQLRWdHu5PaldKNl0eveMkHMmvW0LCrQqxfsuxwQRJsTruKTcP0MHKA7qc9ribFLIOPjOtlYZOsnluuJMuURaNesXNjvxJa3dsKZjQ(gv53q9Tx8W2dCKvMyYetcioHzhg6IhiUinvXdSqqqwR9a0ZU0WJdeted9ODOWycvmnWXsiM9G6dqbGJOThXeMom0Ci0bmUe7fbnu1duSPkHPp9ahjuJh8gDyHo3AnpHKkxF6bt0OEzJuh2EaRBSqzNoSv7Wbqgqwdl0SHHHBOWdaoBoAM4WqcShyYEza9ShB8IVoGXLpWOThXeMIx8W2lEy7b(8nwkzgQCISU6bZeMRTe1ijsNzowO5BfOKHUHMfCyOd85BSuYmcZ1wIAKePhOKcSqE2d7(aF(glLmJWCTLOgjr6bkzyUbKXHdpWNVXk2tMDt8wjZimxBjQrsKEGso6yxOuTd9UusLmmpp3uMvYWCBOBMvYqpbH2dl4aF(glLmJWCTLOgjr6bkPnF2ZZ4WZh4Z3yPKzeMRTe1ijspqjdZnGmoS3b(8nwkzgH5AlrnsI0dus32zi35h20d85BSuYmcZ1wIAKePhOK28zppJdyfJDYAsyQoqWbIJeXqx2p9a0HfA(wF6bM1UmrJ0BSV4RdehjIHUG(0dav7Kj2eVsy6awgj8ivUoGfCSyC5d8fpS9aF(glLmJWCTLOgjr6bkPnF2ZZ41bSmAgx(aFXdBpWNVXsjZimxBjQrsKEGsg6jy20ddDGpFJLsMryU2suJKi9aL0Mp75z86aZAxSm6y8Ih2EGFTd9UAQf6sjZiS2oeg861RxV(b

ELFFROSTDK

Talents: 1222111

This macro contains 1 macro version. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.6.42.

Macro Version 1

Step Function: Priority

Pre Macro: Remorseless Winter, Empower Rune Weapon

KeyPress: Contains various utility functions.

Main Sequence: Death Coil, Rune Strike, Remorseless Winter, Pillar of Frost, Death Strike, Obliterate, Death and Decay, Frost Strike

Post Macro: Remorseless Winter

Feedback welcome and encouraged! Remember the more feedback I have to more I may be able to improve the macros!

P.s. If you have a chance to check out my twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/elfyau I use GSE macros on all of my toons! Also Check out my Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/elfyau/posts

3 Likes

Thank you!! I am sure yours are not crap!! Remember it all starts somewhere! :slight_smile:

could you put an aoe version please

This is both a St and AOE version

Great work :slight_smile: lol

1 Like

Is there a shift modifier for AoE or is it just built into the rotation?

You are correct at this point the AOE is built into the macro no modifier needed :slight_smile:

1 Like

Great macro
Thank you very much

1 Like

Curious as to why Howling Blast is not in the macro?

it is in there and will cast but for some reason, GSE is showing a different spell name. Bear with it hopefully it will fix itself soon :slight_smile: there is an addon called TrufiGCD that will show you the last three spells you have cast (I use it to help me make my macros)

I just ran this on the dummy and my logs is saying Howling Blast is being casted.

Thanks!! to both of you.

i dont know what dark magic he used to hide it in the macro or get it to cast, we might need a young priest and a old priest, if he keeps doing that. lol jk

2 Likes

This is pretty incredible, talk about no downtime between attacks, Iā€™m really impressed.

1 Like

Are you DW or 2h for this macro?

I am dual wielding for this macro :slight_smile:

hey guys i wanna copy this makro but gse say i have allready 18 macros so i cant import it i check my char and i got only one on my Dk someone can help me with that issue?

try typing /m then checking character-specific macros that may be full

1 Like

Question, how do I add my covenant abilities into the macro? ^^

your my man thanks bro

1 Like