Elfyau's (GSE 3) 9.2.7 Guardian Druid Macro **Updated 22-Sep-22**

NOTE I have created a plugin for all of my Druid macros!! To find the plugins you can go to curseforge or your curse client and search for either “Elfyau” or “GSE” and they should show up in the results.

Tough as nails this bear will take you everywhere!

Made @250ms

TALENTS:- 2,2,3,3,2,1,1
MODIFIERS:-
ALT:- None
SHIFT:- For Frenzied Rengeration (Hold until it casts)

ONE BUTTON:-

dW0ChaakrLOtbLQmlP6wqPQ2fuQ0VGsggPQJHsldKNbKPjI6AqPITbv5BqfJtK05ejwhjLEhjfAEKuK7PeP)js1ajPOoijzHIWdjLmrOQUOuyJKk(ijvgjPuNuezLOGxkQAMKICtrf7Ke)ujQHsQ0sLIEkKPsHRQeXwHs5RKcgljfSwrLWBrHUluP9I8xsQAWsoSIfdfpgutwkDzQ2SiLpRegTs50c9AGA2aUTsA3Q8BknCLQJtkQLJQNly6Q66OOTlQuFNuOZlkRxujnFkA)etSKbPWsOgQuV6Wx9lNGuGidczma(9bcLEp9E6907P3tVNoHuX83SCcTKd8z14jLkM)MLti1HAGnNhI2JuaXQhpc14sZYHDTSR7ZpyIaXpJsqinnHFj7TZ7TecspeK(uGGybXMcOujKXYArkPOhspoekNbMBdKbPWsgecBdpoya8azqO8EwthWNGtgKclHWcEcVumcBxXmF)SWBZDoq8wGRujgo4a44rpHY7z6Y9qGmifwcH1p8f(7NVMjfJNDB4R4YyRpT4skqecl4j8sX4ztZYxvllUsLWhUu6y5R0tpHub)r7fidsHLmifwcjMIzEptxUhcIPyskqecl4j8bxZm9d2LIXvBRAdBX0((zH3M7CG4TaxPGGsnzi1OumEw4T5ohiElWvkPKI7b)xkSDfZ8sjfEPQhNUuSPaPpvwsbeHetXmVN10b8j4IPysOKU355EaificzKT7eQPV7ZtpPargKclzqkSesmfZ8EMUCpeetXKuGiewWt4dUMz6hSlfJNfEBUZbI3cCLskP4EW)LcBxXmVusbcukS40LIvpEPccIuariXumZ7znDaFcUykMeYiB3jKk4pAp6jfiYGuyjKykM59mD5EiiMIjPariSGNWhCnZ0pyxkgpl82CNdeVf4kLusX9G)l9h(c)LsQutbITlfeliCWl5UuqSGWbVK7sbXcch8sUlfeliCWlzsbeHetXmVN10b8j4IPysiJSDNqQG)O9ONuargKclHetXmVNPl3dbXumjficHf8eEPye2UIz(UuNfEBUZbI3cCLceeiCWlzsbeHetXmVN10b8j4IPysiJSDNqQG)O9ONqgz7oH0K1UtOM(UppPari0776W8G)O9iKU8OLh)m6PNqjDyygbESn84GbWdKbH0YUIzEkbHm4XdS)SucczWJhy)HOe0tp9ecT7WjHpPWYsin4dyvm5tGmONq54)G)8dzqiTDGDG4bMqB)VhulwyHjAXUaXdmwoqAzdtczma(9bcb1H6G6G6qD2olHACPz5WUw2195hmrG4NrjiKkM)MLtOgaPLnmjK6qnWMZdr7rkGy1JhHYzoMdqs378C73hThLGqAWhWQyYNazqpH00e(LS3oV3sii9qS6HGGyHGsfspH02b2juotRlLAgc7OFnimG0ojDmul2xkDSCP0H7xUg9wPA63cNpF0EsLl12c0kfZ7JasfFPGNWhWEcdcdgBXGuRdm3kvmivR3gHN3BL6TsTMjLkn0aTConKs355U9csPMajmimO6AZKQbpcdoyVUu4BVbOTlvtlgN)sPBCFUUuj4X5Kc)imyNhSxxkm8S56s58iSu8imyN3Lk)aifMjWNUu55XWB33CUujSAeiEl6sPeHblvUWbawDExkgCUVM1LcEJhdsHz0yRFDP0H7T8iyP0X52GuApmxae7sPQPrd1qxkHHe(jL2wyWXBrxQvlt(0k1GHpBX1UuABxDmCxJDP0AJhdVDFZ5sP1GH78PlvodhSunTyIxWEDPAyZ6sPZ8dq8Z6sHnlayNlvcUFTomyVlLkG5KsdrGvlZFRlvZ5AZKkXWF71LYWYJasP9WJh4UummGTyKs1168GFDPyWUnNuAkETAo3XW3Ls12Q3kvoDPANl6asTnxWEeszwDc1qL6vh(QF5eecFpTHjWtkSecT7WjHpPWQpzczSSwKsk6H0JdH0cycHKWNuyzPNE6jca

Usage Information

Made @250ms
SHIFT:- For Frenzied Rengeration (Hold until it casts)

This macro is dedicated to my AWESOME Patreons <3

Andy Erickson, Donald, Robert Pipan, Brian Dickerson, bryan, eric ricker, Kal basra, Kristopher Bowling, Nick Zellmer, Jeremy, chris bawden, Fredrik Feros Haugli, ARTEX,
Ben Hocking, mourad abrahim, Homebrew, Christopher Cabrera, Mark Robinson, Eoy, Fatality, Volker Brendecke, Alan Wilmouth, Randy Barton, Toril Harink, Jakob Andersen, Johan Lindqvist, Ahmed M, daniel hanson

This macro contains 1 macro template. This Sequence was exported from GSE 3.1.06.

Feedback is welcome and encouraged! Remember, the more feedback I have, the more I may be able to improve the macros!

P.s. Like what I do? Why not buy me a coffee? Also, if you have a chance to check out my Twitch , I use GSE macros on all of my toons! Or catch me on other social platforms!!

1 Like

i like it m8 just i add some keys press like CDs :slight_smile:

1 Like

mod on alt and testing.
what myth key/logs/progress you have ?

Updated Macro. The new macro is in the original post. Cheers!

1 Like

One issue I have noticed, When fighting multiple mobs, the macro will stop until a new target is selected.It’s not on every fight, but maybe every 3-4 groups of mobs. Not a huge issue, just thought you would want to know. And this is with the newest update to this macro. If it matters, my druid is lvl 56. But it has been happening since I got the macro.

i really enjoyed this macro so i wondered your thoughts on this.

duKAfaals5xGOHrOJH0Yi6zK00aHRjH2gj8nuLgheDojQ1Hks3tPI(hi1avsHdcHfIQYdbkteiDrjOnsI4JkvzKOI6KsKvQKIEjuyMOkUPsL2PK(jQQgkizPavpLYuH0vrf2kjQVQKsRvjvERuL7QKSxXFrfXGPQdJyXkLhdyYqrxwXMvQQpdeJwQQtdvVwcmBs1THs7gLFlLHlvoUsQA5G65uz6QCDuPTRuHVtIuNxjwpjsMpb7xvhAqtLgJhoaJ)1Xj7XbcWbTeIAQYGgdLOpSZfdAnO1GwdAnO1Gwd6yi4E9BWX4GvaRP0S3JG71VbhBpRqLhyhEJLQQyrKXkKTFdgyaRHTJCKnCD8Bj8fBxcaCZf0uPbnMYeyCYM(4cAmmMfOGhNlOPsJb5rGbzUHnyxEFpwRpbg7QEyoemxLQmgKae39(ES2(nySCkD175BiWVxjnyS5YfdbWH3yUGMknOPsdAQ0yVWlGXSaf84CVWlKQmgKae39(ESgqFcJn64mqw9Ev1YuEJHU0nXqaC4nwUuLbnvASx4fWywGcECUx4fsvgdsaI7CZ65omG599ynG(egB0XzGS69V)9WJBUDc0WUrU3)EQOcKQsT3RQwMYR27LuvEvaH27LuvEvaH27PIkqQk1EpvubsvP27LuvEvaH27LsKqi1EpYYsAm0LUjgcGdVXYLQAqtLg7fEbmMfOGhN7fEHuLXGeG4U33dOHDJCREFrrvviIHU0nXqaC4nwUuHiOPsJ9cVagZcuWJZ9cVqQYyqcqC377XAa9jm2OJZardOHDJCREVuIKkJHU0nXqaC4nwUulg0uPXEHxaJzbk4X5EHxivzmibiU799ynG(egB0XzGOb0WUrUvVxbvvvrSsSBG3brpvAm0LUjg4t3qUCPQiOPsJ9cVagZcuWJZ9cVqQYyqcqCNBwp3HbmVVhRb0NWyJoodKvV)9VhECZTtGg2nY9(3tllfrs1EVuIecP27PLLIiPAVNwwkIKQ9EAzPisQ27P8wubsP27vqvvvedDPBIHa4WBSCXaF6gYLkng6s3eJNwRlMDtNs4Yao8glguW4ny8BjxUyLyBCX1pLjW4Kn9Xf0yG1WUrUWxmopemZwS6auq2Iboodez2IX3OFzlg44mqOzlxUCX4H4oo6WKCdMXKIsPOuSivSOKQgdLFWsTSivSymLjW4Kn9Xf0CXSUbOeOPsPXw7qkabxyIlO5IT7CeqjhjOX48O3PJZkiwmuI(WoxmQuvvsPXkKTFdgyaRHTJCKnCD8Bj8fdb3RFdogpCbAkvmW0joxjqtLsJTlHXLOxIDd8og2H3yHVyRDifGGlmXf0CX48O3fdCUS3VgYIIyD)Aw5)97YpOLusPcb3IXdXDC0Hj5gmJjfLurPusLsKsXyGo7t4QFPsJvjyNy8Wby8VoozpoqaoOLquJzDdqjqtLkcrmu(bl1YIuXIX2Zku5b2H3yPQkwezUC5sa

Usage Information

Run @250ms
NO MODIFIERS

This macro contains 1 macro template. This Sequence was exported from GSE 3.0.58.

ook good to me but "iron fur"look like casted only ones and dont cast “convocation of spirits”

This macro has been updated and is available in the original post and via curseforge! Let me know what you think!! Cheers!! :bear:

Enjoying your macros, I use this, your lock one and maybe another one or 2.

Is there any chance you will investigate whether the macro would need to be changed once you have the 4pc bonus to grab Incarn instead of Galactic Guardian?

Venthyr Bear is SOOO nice with Incarn/Sinful

I currently run 1232311 for PUGs, and when I run with a decent healer, I go 1212321.
That makes my moonfires more powerful, barkskin/brambles come back faster, Incarn blasts with 4pc.

you can just swap it out and use Incarnation: Guardian of Ursoc as needed. It will not affect the macro :slight_smile:

1 Like

Cool.
I do not understand macros at all, but is there a way to have JUST Mangle with a modifier(used during incarn with 3 or less targets) and JUST Thrash with a different modifier(Used during incarn when more than 3 mobs or needing the shield from Ursocs?)
I think that would be the icing on the cake for this macro.

1 Like

this should work while keeping the functional part going holding alt will cast mangle when you want it but not holding up the macro firing off the lines, below is a good start for what your asking just tweak it

/castsequence [nochanneling,exists,combat,mod:alt] Mangle, Thrash; [nochanneling,exists,combat,nomod:alt] Thrash, Thrash
this part right here__________^^^^^^^ can be changed to mod:shift or ctrl also or left alone to fire off just trash by it self

1 Like

This macro is not working. I tried loading the plug-in and tried many things, but it doesn’t work at all. What’s the problem? Macros from other specializations generally work…

Double check that you have selected the right talents, also briefly how is it not working for you?. Otherwise, I will need some more feedback as to whether or not it is working for others.

1 Like

The problem is that there is no response when I press the macro button. Starting the battle, selecting the target and pressing the macro button did not work the same way.
I created and used this macro through add-on. The talent is 1233211, so I chose it as follows.

The spell name is Korean, but it will be recognizable because it is the same location as the icon.

Go through the macro and make sure everything is translated correctly. Also, try deleting the icon and creating a new one.

As an after thought also in-game type /m and check that the macros are not full for that toon :slight_smile:

2 Likes

I have found this to be the culprit many times. Its painful to notice that Bliz still has not increased the slots available for macros. I find I have to lump some together just to free up a space for a gse macro, or totally delete some I use all the time.

1 Like

i have had this happen to many to count. i always forget to check this when i have the same issue as above.

1 Like

Yes. When I checked, this macro was not translated properly, so it didn’t work.
Several other macros have been translated properly, but only this macro can’t be translated properly. How should I modify it?
I’m asking you again because I don’t know how GSE works and the add-on you made.

1 Like

make a copy of the macro, then edit the copy of the macro correct each of the misinterpreted spells, and save and check to see if it works.

1 Like