Elfyau’s (GSE 3) 9.2.7 Vengeance Demon Hunter Macro **Updated 12-Sep-22**

NOTE I have created a plugin for all of my Demon Hunter macros!! To find the plugins you can go to curseforge or your curse client and search for either “Elfyau” or “GSE” and they should show up in the results.

Got this one tanking nicely for me, does it work well for you??

Made @250ms

TALENTS:- 2,2,3,3,2,2,1
MODIFIERS:-
SHIFT:- @player Infernal Strike
ALT:- Metamorphosis

dGKPjaalO6wqkSlQQu(Li1WOkDmj1YOINrettuCnQK2gKsFJkrJJkLZjjADkLAEuvjUNOu9pLkgirIdsvzHqWdLeMivHlcPAJkL8rrjnsQQ6KqOvsLQxkIMjvc3KQODQQ(jrsdLi1sLKEkOPsPUkKI2QsrFvuIXsvL0APQs1BvsDxLK9I8xrPmyPoSIflcpgktgsUmPnRu1NfjJwjoTqVMOmBjUneTBGFly4IQJtvflNWZPy6QCDIQTRu47kv68uY8vL9JAQMSPFnbr3x220d)ZMurG(oKnbTNIcodb3bFh8DW3bFh8DW3HG(KFlbbbrtGmqyxa3(KFlbbbZke9nvHjga0xsTxxji6G9bbMwraz(CtIyjEwece0fJ5qZCuZPOiOJxhhVvw7u71RBoOLG2sTc6xPxhVUKGEoyIGHSPFnztWnhrCsuudztWKQvvTOJrjB6xtW0yJ5mQFKRamL71Ga2YaaAjcsTIBU5wOg9Y(nIu6Xn32lIWUCN1Ye3qX5giVuOVdbtJnMJ71idO22Se3F4ClL8YyPIvCJiyVkatHB4jIYu6lHGPXgZX9AKbuBpLBf3EQ3GmiYxcMOHocMuTKwOgdzt)AcM(grk9uGI0I71GWYiqUAnkDqTI(oemn2yoJ6h5kat5EniGTmaGwIGuR4MBUfQrVSFJiLECZT9IiSl3zTmXnuCUbYlf6lHGPXgZX9AKbuBBwI7pCULsEzSuXkUreSxfGPWn8erzk9ZqW0yJ54EnYaQTNYTIBp1Bqge5lbt0qhDe0h2fdadzt)AYM(1eKF8lPAjTqng(Xp67qW0yJ54EniGTmaGwIGuR4wsMmU5AL0xcb5h)sQwv1IogLF8JGicovSXuOVdbTTYvcwvZ15OJ(oKn9Rji)4xs1sAHAm8JF03HGPXgZX9AqaBzaaTebPwXTJRUvPJx6lHG8JFjvRQArhJYp(rqebNk2yk0pdbTTYvcwvZ15OJ(siB6xtq(XVKQL0c1y4h)OVdbtJnMJ71Ga2YaaAjcsTIBNAhVULH(sii)4xs1QQw0XO8JFeerWPInMc9R9sqBRCLGv1CDo6OFgYM(1Kn9Rji)4xs1sAHAm8JF03HGPXgZzu)ixbyk3RbbSLba0seKAf3CZTqn6LDSaYeZXn3sYKXn06GZTtgxMX1m0xcb5h)sQwv1IogLF8JG2w5kb9HDXaGo67q20VMG8JFjvlPfQXWp(rFhcMgBmh3RLYnIu6HdcyldaOLii1kULKjJBO1L0xcb5h)sQwv1IogLF8JG2w5kb9HDXaGo6lHSPFnb5h)sQwsluJHF8J(oemn2yoJ6h5kat5ETuYlJLkWbbSLba0seKAf3CZTqn6LDSaYe6Xn3oEZ4ALOfNBhVo1sCjo31v6MRUvj9Lqq(XVKQvvTOJr5h)iOTvUsqFyxmaOJ(ziB6xtq(XVKQL0c1y4h)OVdbtJnMJ71Ga2YaaAjcsTIBjzY4gArl9Lqq(XVKQvvTOJr5h)iOTvUsqFyxmaOJG2w5kbDriKtWQAUoh9Dii808TKdWUyaqqPfXGiEw0rhbreKqESCBoI4KOOgYMGveqMyocbcAlIaz6vtiqqBreitphcb6OJoccZvme9G(1oeml6iZNCXyiB6iON6nEm3q2e0FTKxIazeC5UCZ2PtNig8BLiqwATS3AKtq7POGZqqhChCj4sWDWDWRjywHOVPkmXaG(sQ96kbZIoY8jxmgYMoc6t(Teeee9YERrobROmgdIEq)Ahc65aKpfebNk2qbxmaieiiIybabjO)AjNGEoOuULIJRErA4gn42J4(9Qqbh3inCVBSu4o1iaQGBuX97vHcoUfQrE5mS7q)rCl7TrdU3ki4grWEvaMc3WteLPClL8YyPc2DFUWEB0G7TccU9uVbzqKVemrd7o7U9s0WnYbte4oA4gLIkInNII7lWnslU9Lf0Hs1t05w65eAay42ViHDND3haLf3OlIyYmbao3Eeatbfo3vdjuXXT0X8bGZncI4a42JiMmvycaCUtiSgao3QiIXTiIjtf4CNCkCNymIbN7KIO5c5lQGBec7wIGu4C)JyY42VRLcsvGZT7QqrAHZn2IiA4oXSlkfGZ9wcfLikJ7TurWWT)J8uLio3(QAJUFfNB2Deua3(hWKfbPW5gzqUyqX9KqmlrK4C7FaPMqO7IZDflIO5c5lQG7kMecvm4C75iKXD1qIiWea4CJEWcN7TMBkXZcN7ndfzQGBeekaLIjtX52xzaCNLybzq(TGZD1bGYIBegXfa4CBheXc3(pIiqgo3UpYcj42haLkmkaNB3dldGBxebO8ZgrZHZTVfKkkU9eNBudiQfUxgGjai4FqQeeDFzBtp8pBsfbc6IXCOzoQ5uue0XRtTxjos86TU21Ac6HUFKxo6xtqyUIHOh03v3QjOTuRG(v61XRlji6G9bbMwraz(CtIyjEwec0rhDeb

Usage Information

Made @250ms - Different ms will garner different results
SHIFT:- For Infernal Strike @player
ALT:- For Metamorphosis

This macro is dedicated to my AWESOME Patreons <3

Andy Erickson, Donald, Robert Pipan, Brian Dickerson, bryan, eric ricker, Kal basra, Kristopher Bowling, Nick Zellmer, Jeremy, chris bawden, Fredrik Feros Haugli, ARTEX,
Ben Hocking, mourad abrahim, Homebrew, Christopher Cabrera, Mark Robinson, Eoy, Fatality, Volker Brendecke, Alan Wilmouth, Randy Barton, Toril Harink, Jakob Andersen, Johan Lindqvist, Ahmed M, daniel hanson

This macro contains 1 macro template. This Sequence was exported from GSE 3.1.05.

Feedback is welcome and encouraged! Remember, the more feedback I have, the more I may be able to improve the macros!

P.s. Like what I do? Why not buy me a coffee? Also, if you have a chance to check out my Twitch , I use GSE macros on all of my toons! Or catch me on other social platforms!!

2 Likes

Thanks will try it then tell you :slight_smile:

1 Like

think i’m gonna have to take that back flip spell out of the rotation. lol love the rest of it.

1 Like

Backflip spell? which one are you referring to?

Vengeful Retreat @Elfyau

1 Like

sorry, called it the back flip, cuz thats what it looks like. i didnt actually look at the spell. lol thank you @lloskka for the name. just fighting and then all of a sudden, retreat and now got to wait for them to come to me or have to run back to the fight.

1 Like

err mmm I will have to check it (did some runs last night on it) but I didn’t put it in there :man_shrugging:

its in the PreMacro and PostMacro.

figured it out, because vengeance doesn’t even have that ability. The ability is actual demon spikes. Click edit macro, check you will see vengeful retreat. but now click the config tab, then click back to tab 1 and you will now see that it is actually demon spikes :wink:

OMG!!! i am dumb. i was using this on Havoc, why i thought it was weird it did that spell. sorry for the confusion. LOL

3 Likes

Hello @Siodar

FYI in the first tab ( where you can change your pve / pvp / mythic default number tab ), u can change for which spec the macro selected should be ( so it can be shared with other characters /w same spec too )

Cheers.

1 Like

IM REALLY CONFUSED, DEMONS BITE IS A HAVOC ABILITY? but this is a Vengeance build, when i load it it has demons bite but then when i click on new it all changes to fracture??? or is my data base corrupt or something??? Im losing my mind lol

1 Like

Hello there @Emaysee.

So u have been in the forums for months, and havent event created a topic.

For that i encourage you to read and learn the how to, the whys, and the when of GSE ( and the forum ).

About your question, theres a post @TimothyLuke created ( again? ) just 2 days ago ( tired to explain almost every day how )

Cheers.

this Great macro really doing well :slight_smile: keep going

1 Like

Did I accidently end up in a Linux forum?

i dont think so. i’m not using linux.

yea thanks Boomer…

Just a quick question that might be lvl related. With soul cleave using 30 Fury, Fel Devastation never seems to go off because I never hit 50 Fury.
Is it a lvl thing does it just go off very rarely>

That could be difficult to say since there are a lot of things that may have an effect on it (such as soul bind abilities). However, I can say there is not much in the macro that will generate fury reliably (the only skills I can see that would generate fury are ones that require you to interrupt or ones that require you to remove a buff from a mob and thus they will not always trigger). This can be especially bad when in a group where people take turns casting interrupts to prevent multiple people from attempting it at the same time and if you are in 1 of those parts just explain the situation beforehand and call out that you have the next one whenever you notice your inturupt is off its cooldown. You could also replace abysall strike with feel blade to get more fury reliably but I do not recommend it since you will be lower dps and besides as a veng dh fury is not needed nearly as much as it is with havoc dh (almost none of your important skills need fury). I will say that there are some skills you should replace instead of going for the ones in the macro if you want to be as effective as possible. The macro suggests using 1213111 but if you look at the icyveins guide (linked at the bottom if this reply) they explain what skills you should use and what ones that are trash in comparison. The macro suggests using some of the ones that are listed as trash and so you may want to change those skills yourself (do not forget to edit the macro to put any skills you got from those changes and/or remove any skills from the macro that you get rid of). I personally went with 1233221 so that I gain dps but I do not lose any protection but I had to edit the macro to do that and you may prefer just changing from the crap skills to 1 of the passives in the same row (will save some time/trouble bc you will not have to edit macro as much). Vengeance Demon Hunter Tank Spec, Builds, and Talents - Dragonflight 10.0.5 - World of Warcraft - Icy Veins

2 Likes

Macro updated!! New macro in original post! :slight_smile:

1 Like