Elfyau's (GSE 3) 9.2.7 Beastmaster Hunter Macro **Updated 13-Oct-22**

yes the percentage of Cobra Shots would indicate that although it says Steady Shot, it is firing off Cobra Shot in its place for now

1 Like

great macro as always keep up the good work and thank you for all your hard work! your help with macros allow me to play the game because of my jacked up hands thanks again

2 Likes

@Elmo Thank you! I’m glad that I can help (even if only a little) you to enjoy a game you love to play!!

2 Likes

Reading Icy-Veins I see.

1 Like

Absolutely. Azorthorian puts in a great deal of time, simming and testing. He’s a great guy to talk to as well if I need some advice and the such.

1 Like

macro opens with 4-5k of dps to stay on 3k. at the current level 133 does not seem very high I found hunters who averaged 5k in single damage. how come you can improve or? all macros for hunters suffer this problem in single damage do not have a high dps

1 Like

Since patch I am only getting 2k on dummy, is that about correct with all this level fugging they did? I level 118

First Welcome to the community @Bill_Wilkerson . i am getting the same on the dummys also.

Awesome stuff, enjoying this on my hunter for sure! Swapping to hunter main for shadowlands so i’ll be watching out for the Elfy hunter macros!

2 Likes

Fantastic work, many thanks.
Next time you are in Brissy ill shout you a beer.

1 Like

lol Thank you!! If I pass through I’ll take you up on that :stuck_out_tongue:

Hi, I am a newb to WoW and Macros. I tried this yesterday but for some reason it keeps going to cool-downs and locking up. Is there a reason for that? I am not sure how to use it properly. Any help would be appreciated.

what level is your toon?

Excellent macro !!! as always MASTER OF MACROS !!! TY @Elfyau I hope the universe rewards your work !!

1 Like

Just did a Mythic +16 run and did average damage of 2,6k. Ilevel 128. Its awesome and easy to use.
Ty for your excelent work @Elfyau.
Best Regards

2 Likes

Hey mate, you happen to know how I would move all my pet stuff to

attacks etc: mousewheel up
recall: mousewheel down

So take those off this macro and use them there ^

Hey @Elfyau or @Asbobunny, what is the line to make hunter stop attacking after killing something, so you have to manually target next target. i liked that feature, cuz i am a little slow to stop pushing the button after killing, and end up pulling something i dont want to. lol

add " – " in front of /targetenemy [noharm][dead] to disable it, I don’t like to remove stuff adding – in front of any line will disable it from being used in any macro

also use this macro to stop your pets

/stopattack
/petpassive
/petfollow

it will make your pets stop attacking put them on passive and up them on follow

add /petassist in the main macro to turn them to assist again

i use a multi button mouse so I’ve setup the macro on a button near my main button for macros

also a good visual addon is called crosshairs https://www.curseforge.com/wow/addons/crosshairs/files
get the 8.3 1/24/20 version it gives higher contrast to see your target

1 Like

something is causing misditection to cancel after casting

During a dungeon? or other times?