Elfyau's (GSE 3) 9.2.7 Beastmaster Hunter Macro **Updated 13-Oct-22**

hey im a bit new to GSE so (im stupid) i was wondering how to make it a single macro like where i can hit shif to use AOE and not hit shift for ST. i might be reading it wrong bc of dyslexia. and also how do i set the MS? like i have a red dragon mmo mouse that i can set MS on but it doesnt work.

You would have to watch a youtube video to see how to set your mouse software, I know it can be done but not how to do it sorry. As for the macro it is ST until you hold shift then it is AOE. So hold shift for AOE :slight_smile:

1 Like

ohhhh ok see i thought, the way the info is with the code under macro split, ment i would have to make 2 macros :rofl:

1 Like

hello Elfyau by chance you tried to use variable and how it works I didn’t understand anything about it unfortunately.

1 Like

I have not as of yet, I missed TimothyLuke’s master class I am hoping I can catch up sometime soon.

you a man good work bro

1 Like

hope he a man, or i be confused when i watch his streams. lol jk enjoying this macro so much now as i tweak my gear.

1 Like

:stuck_out_tongue: hahahah

I created this account for the sole purpose of saying thank you for your work on creating these macros. I look forward to seeing more of your excellent macros in the future!

2 Likes

Same with this account XD

1 Like

well welcome and hope you will respond to more forums on this site. there some really good ppl here.

1 Like

106.44 ILVL and rocking just over 2200 sustained… I went with AMOC build and tweaked the macro to suit that build instead. Also added Mend Pet for leveling purposes. Thank you Elf hope I can catch a stream again one of these days. Its been a minute since i stopped in.

1 Like

Is it missing cobra shot not seeing it in the maim sequence line

And why does it say steady shot thats for marksmen

@walt1967 it is just something that is happening it is also happening on a few other classes/specs - probs go away when SL actually lannds

@walt1967 I noticed this too. Steady Shot is a Marksman ability and not available to a hunter in BM spec. Odd that it is in this macro made for BM.

Also, macro is missing Cobra Shot. Maybe @Elfyau meant to put Cobra Shot in the macro but accidentally put Steady Shot? Not sure. @Elfyau does great work and he has 12 classes and 36 talent specializations (assuming he makes a macro for every class/specialization) so it’s possible he missed something. Or maybe I am missing something.

Cobra shot still fires and I did and double-checked that I am putting cobra shot in, but either GSE or blizzards API’s are changing the spell name (but not function) when I press save (happens with a few other spells and a couple of other classes too)

1 Like

yes the percentage of Cobra Shots would indicate that although it says Steady Shot, it is firing off Cobra Shot in its place for now

1 Like

great macro as always keep up the good work and thank you for all your hard work! your help with macros allow me to play the game because of my jacked up hands thanks again

2 Likes

@Elmo Thank you! I’m glad that I can help (even if only a little) you to enjoy a game you love to play!!

2 Likes