Elfyau's 9.0 Enhancement Shaman Macro

Hmmm, I think this one needs some work but it’s doing ok!

Run @50ms

TALENTS:- 1212111
MODIFIERS:-
SHIFT:- None
ALT:- Healing Surge (Self only)

dKtfdaWsqO3sW2ukntcLzRk3eu5xe13Gs7uj7vA3i7NIFQuudJk8BuEmKHcsnysnCLkheKCyrhtOZrPSqLQwkLKfdQA5QQhsj6Pkwgu9CbtKqYurvtgumDvUivYDrLNbfxNkAJGiBLsyZusTDqGpQuKVsi1NPkVguAKkfonjJMitJqCsqu3Mk11iuDEkvxgyCuvRde0nw(UIDCjgKCT2aQLLU43yZw1fE57WNpaDHor8iEmg7axI(mla)GIrHY3vS8Df7iJYWz0cedjLebEkYJZOJ(y9Xksx4DKrz4mAbIHKsIapf5Xz0422I7WVlmDKrz4mAbIHKsIapf5Xz0BDeDGPlr6iJYWz0cedjLebEkYJZOXIX3MTUeVJmkdNrlqmKuse4PipoJo6J1hRiDTTJmkdNrlqmKuse4PipoJglgFB26cBhzugoJwGyiPKiWtrECgT4rXXGPJym2oXuUvxNyh(VIGfCXUVZCGDqYjHofJ6a9xX(QZEhicSBf4bYaO896W)veSGdV77yjZn8519DGiWo0Fqiu(UIDKV87boabCB3OfiMu(DZjadiHHRl8oYOmCgTGBgmqy(ooJ23Hdr61b6paUe9zLVRyhzugoJwGyiPKiWtrECgnubeGGjjeOl8oYOmCgTaXqsjrGNI84m6OVpgFB96anlCWLOpR8Df7iJYWz0cedjLebEkYJZOTIHGfE1b(DH3rgLHZOfigskjc8uKhNrhD4JJn2RxVoBACzb4humQl8T44DCrwZ(iGLm37YlHx9uN9UVduopj2VJRN12tNDeniHfkN)mu(ED2a821PJOawNoFxxXowKFvc)dekFVoZoacYIQl8Ty6axsoZhKPd8HaaDkg19961c

ELFENHANCETHOR

Talents: 1212111

This macro contains 1 macro version. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.6.22.

Macro Version 1

Step Function: Priority

Pre Macro: Flame Shock

KeyPress: Healing Surge

Main Sequence: Primal Strike, Heart Essence, Feral Spirit, Crash Lightning, Lava Lash

Post Macro: Astral Shift

Feedback welcome and encouraged! Remember the more feedback I have to more I may be able to improve the macros!

P.s. If you have a chance to check out my twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/elfyau I use GSE macros on all of my toons! Also Check out my Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/elfyau/posts

4 Likes

really Great macro working good

1 Like

Hello,
for me work very good.
On 90% of my toons, and i have like 16 lvl 120 i use your macro, and i love it.
To be honest since prepatch hit, i checked every day hoping you update your macros, and o boy, i,m so happy when you post a new update! Thx for all your effort!

2 Likes

Hello @Elfyau

I think you need to work a lot on it, to properly do its “job”.

Flame Shock, not refreshing correctly.
Frost Shock not even in the macro ( you have hailstorm talent selected )
You have Ascendance on it, and the talents u chose says otherwise.
OLD Rockbitter still there.
Azerite essence on a main sequence should be gone

I tell you this, because i want so badly compare my macro, with yours :stuck_out_tongue:

Cheers.

1 Like

@lloskka you are correct!! Trying to get them all out. The next wave will be the cut n polish :slight_smile:

1 Like

With the split from my partner, moving, having no net for a bit, etc, etc, etc I am sadly doing a bit of a rush job to catch up. All the macro s will work, but will definitely have room for improvement by the time I make the next round :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeah yeah, no rush at all

Forget bout your partner already, this is your home now. :heart:

Cheers

3 Likes

With the buff to WF coming down the pipe I think Forceful Winds will be top pick for first talent row. Might be worth considering going forward with adjusting the macro. Good work none the less.

1 Like

have not heard bout it

source Please?

Scroll down to the Enhancement shaman stuff.

I think its time to roll a Shammy! ive been really wanting to try yours and @lloskka shammy macros and that time is now! muwahahahahahaha XD

2 Likes