Elfyau's 9.0 Frost Death Knight Macro

Working on this one though it will need some extra work once I start getting some more (decent gear).

Run @50ms

TALENTS:- 1222111
MODIFIERS:- NONE

dSdndaWskvElP61iQMjLsZgKdR4MOc)IIUTOyBaStG2RQDdTFc)Ksrddb)gPbIi1qrLmyIgUOYbre9yuoMqhhHWcfLwkIslMsHLlYdru8uLwgOEUGjsv0ujPjJqX0L6IuQ68uLUSKRJQSruP2kcvBgry7ie9res(kcP(mPCAQCxk8mrvJMetdqNerY4qfDnuv3dHsZIQW3OQohL8Jx9GXV2Bl3CtwBUQEA3bHV6x1bQWo8ncddhJXVKKxRqtFvDi5vQiMMsrsZDIg6muEjS(suR9eVsbhfpimay4VCmiVbIuyxjISW2rXN9RNfjgEq9bJF5yyjkXRuWrXWvpy8Qhm(1KnHwi1jDoOXBL8aPmLbXcYHAgcjW8Wa4Fq4VMSj0cPoszkdIfKd1mesylaWe48G5)AYMqlK6iLPmiwqouZqi5hH9Jhe4xt2eAHuhPmLbXcYHAgcjqlcWeoi)VMSj0HIi4viResDKYugelihQziKPkunX2tsRAHuibAzzXPhcjqRiW8EiKa95dmEqaFnztOfsDKYugelihQziKrla((eoO)xt2eAHuhPmLbXcYHAgcjqlcWeoiNFnztOfsDKYugelihQziK5JaGZBDqRVMSj0cPoszkdIfKd1meYOfaFFcFTLsZzRlJR)Y)RAYHKxD8z)sgAgBm9Z(1UYlzlOAc1vF)vn5qYRg(z)UDLJBEiRDu8lxjhn5AVF5IgAogwIE1dg)AYMqlK6iLPmiwqouZqiJwa89j8(lxPIJHLOx9GXVMSj0cPoszkdIfKd1mesG(8bW5bH)AYMqlK6iLPmiwqouZqiJwa89j8(RDLxUsviC1dg)A2tsR6cRmEfsDKQmPmgVF)(lrxd5KKxAcx993nxXiLNheMF8R9ijOjwrgAMCtp2Wb5AVp773)a

ELFFROSTDK

Talents: 1222111

This macro contains 1 macro version. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.6.22.

Macro Version 1

Step Function: Priority

Pre Macro: Remorseless Winter, Empower Rune Weapon

KeyPress: Contains various utility functions.

Main Sequence: Death Coil, Rune Strike, Heart Essence, Pillar of Frost, Death and Decay, Remorseless Winter, Death Strike, Obliterate, Frost Strike

Post Macro: Remorseless Winter

Feedback welcome and encouraged! Remember the more feedback I have to more I may be able to improve the macros!

P.s. If you have a chance to check out my twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/elfyau I use GSE macros on all of my toons! Also Check out my Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/elfyau/posts

3 Likes

thanks man i been following the Lazy Macro guys for a while, but I found all yours to be far more the way I play, so useful leveling and grinding content, even the more high end stuff, so happy to see you have found the time to start on patch 9, I’ve tried writing macros and mine are crap lol…I am maining a frost mage and a frost/blood DK this expac…just sayin lol.cheers

1 Like

Thank you!! I am sure yours are not crap!! Remember it all starts somewhere! :slight_smile:

could you put an aoe version please

This is both a St and AOE version

Great work :slight_smile: lol

1 Like

Is there a shift modifier for AoE or is it just built into the rotation?

You are correct at this point the AOE is built into the macro no modifier needed :slight_smile:

1 Like

Great macro
Thank you very much

1 Like

Curious as to why Howling Blast is not in the macro?

it is in there and will cast but for some reason, GSE is showing a different spell name. Bear with it hopefully it will fix itself soon :slight_smile: there is an addon called TrufiGCD that will show you the last three spells you have cast (I use it to help me make my macros)

I just ran this on the dummy and my logs is saying Howling Blast is being casted.

Thanks!! to both of you.

i dont know what dark magic he used to hide it in the macro or get it to cast, we might need a young priest and a old priest, if he keeps doing that. lol jk

2 Likes

This is pretty incredible, talk about no downtime between attacks, I’m really impressed.

1 Like

Are you DW or 2h for this macro?

I am dual wielding for this macro :slight_smile:

hey guys i wanna copy this makro but gse say i have allready 18 macros so i cant import it i check my char and i got only one on my Dk someone can help me with that issue?

try typing /m then checking character-specific macros that may be full

1 Like

Question, how do I add my covenant abilities into the macro? ^^