Elfyau's 9.0 Protection Warrior Macro

Hmm not sure about this one, soo many changes so little time to test with all these macros!! lol, Let me know how you go!

Run @50ms

TALENTS:- 2231211
MODIFIERS:-
SHIFT:- Spell Reflection
ALT:- Shield Wall

d4d7caWmP6LQk5TaPxRQWHvmtIkBdQMnO68uk3eG(LKUnioTeTtuTxXUHY(j8tLQyye53szGkLyOkfdgLHdGdsjAAQYXGCCkvzHQQYsvvPfRQOLRKhQuLEkvlJI1PQIjQuvtvctgiMoPlsPYvvkPlJ01bPncO2QQsTzkHTtPQ(OsPmlLk6ZkvQVQujpgX3aLrtu14OKoPQQ6Skv4Aa19ukvpxL7ciNJOCqPiCuC7Kd4Dy5w387Ekc3KI4fdCkMEXnMoYGqXTeQkFBfhy4qX(GABlaVANcPbDHrJVn3UVPRRSHfUb3Gh3omlAlcDVniam68zj8s1w(l((ulgOW1WrXbCWGoW)htPl7tX0Ygw(lUdaL8)(HdRhFx05dlHUMlfrJd4qwTVPRRSHDPiCukchfVsMtfm8(RhUjELmNky93Zyn8E8kzovWmDzgt4V4vYCQGzaJdoCWXRK5ubdHBvkC84vYCQGHKj9aJhoS4vYCQGHE4VWTgVsMtfmJK51dxw8kzovWqYKEGXdhjfVsMtfmeYQKKuC5AnaKResPghf)lQTFPWPZrtr4O4vYCQG1FpJ1OXDLcaWqXiAzdl(MvzBvQ2IVPDkGdz1sr4O4vYCQGz6YmMWnXRK5ubdV)6H3JxjZPcgscgyyVWFXRK50JApOumcvWeSf9O62jniFoQGjyieU0ofmKrgmWrJVzrbCiRwkchfVsMtfm8(RhUjELmNkyieUu494vYCQGHKGbg2l8x8kzovWq4DJekA8VO22SO3LIWrXR6S2nvPyui2emqXAYpliabki0beGc3eVsMtfmqH0a5Nt(sluGemtxMrk8E8kzovWafsdKFg4kqcMvyOOrJgnAca

ELFYAUPROT

Talents: 2231211

This macro contains 1 macro version. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.6.26.

Macro Version 1

Step Function: Priority

Pre Macro: Thunder Clap, Avatar, Execute, Demoralizing Shout

KeyPress: Shield Wall, Spell Reflection

Main Sequence: Dragon Roar, Thunder Clap, Shield Block, Slam, Whirlwind, Devastate, Victory Rush, Ignore Pain, Shield Slam

KeyRelease: Victory Rush

Post Macro: Shield Slam, Demoralizing Shout, Avatar, Last Stand, Thunder Clap

Feedback welcome and encouraged! Remember the more feedback I have to more I may be able to improve the macros!

P.s. If you have a chance to check out my twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/elfyau I use GSE macros on all of my toons! Also Check out my Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/elfyau/posts

2 Likes

soon back to home to try it

1 Like

Cool! let me know how you go with it!

1 Like

i try it m8 really cool i like it thanks for your work :slight_smile:

2 Likes

just ran a +16 ML with it. Solid! Thanks!

1 Like

So it holds up? Any drawbacks with it?

It worked well, at times it felt a little slow as if it didn’t fire the next ability fast enough. I mainly used it for base rotation, I didn’t use the key modifiers - I have those abilities on other keys.

1 Like

thanks a lot, glad you’re back!

1 Like

Hey man just wanted to say really happy you’re back! I used your prot warrior macro back in BFA and reached 3.8k io with it. By far you are one of the best creators on here. Wondering if you have any updates to your current prot warrior macro? Thanks!

2 Likes

Thank you!! I am getting there!! I am getting to them all slowly. It’s taking me longer to level them than I anticipated but I am working on it!