Elfyau's 9.0 WindWalker Macro

Quick update to get things on par with the updates (still needs work!) Remember this is just to get things going on 9.0 it still requires optimization. (It still does decent DPS)

Run @50ms

TALENTS:- 1323112
MODIFIERS:-
SHIFT:- None
ALT:- @cursor Ring of Peace

deemiaalkf)crddvDmKwMkEgLmnvQRrkTnvLVPQACuvohiTokv4EuvXaPuQoivvAHQK8qkLyIQeCrquBeeXhjfvnssrXjPQQxskYmjbUjvHDk0pjfLgkPWrbrYsPuLNIYujrxLuuzRKG(kLk6SGi1Bb1DryVe)LsjnyLoSOftv0JLmzvIUSuBwLqFMKgnQCAbVMsLMTQCBQs7g63umCvsDCkv1YjvpNkth46GW2PukNNeA)kwOIsjsfgKvaKaPTt)JxWoL4rukmL5RrGtyuRJfLEeMFHaWz0fgKFxuXecH5rw6gf26UGbDIsjsfLsKkmYkDGzHrtXLi2VaQsmR15q5Ps8imYkDGzHrtXLi2VaQsmRfL)dkVeTegzLoWSWOP4se7xavjMLQ9q)1kXBHrwPd4A7drJvplmAkUeX(fqvIz1Bxd8tz86zcMDwkp)VpEBMLYZ)77wIAfgzLoGRTpenw9SWOP4se7xavjMvVDnWpLXRNjy2zP8)3hF2mlLNQ9(tIFcJSshywy0uCjI9lGQeZsPwFA)K4VWiR0bMfgnfxIy)cOkXSNpk07Fj6tyKv6aZcJMIlrSFbuLywQ1)NfujcvyKv6aZcJMIlrSFbuLywkp)VpEjs5fgzLoWSWOP4se7xavjMLsT(0(jmnmoGhzPBeLsKkmYkDGzHrtXLi2VaQsmlLc1YhvIhHrwPdmlmAkUeX(fqvIzTohkpujAjmYkDGzHrtXLi2VaQsml9CU)5fGWuGXCTccEdaHr5fMs9aA3gqLReMs9aA3gCKReMMAfTx)601Isbimn1kQHE7CIsjsfgji1vBqJTxfNfgnCPUxc4l78scjEegzLoWSWEnxAh5dyZS2EbHUZOtmlL(57(wactd92JS0nIsjsfgzLoWSWLXRNjWg0uCjI9lGQeZsPqT8rL4ryKv6aZcJMIlrSFbuLywRZHYdvIwcJSshywy0uCjI9lGQeZspN7FEjElmYkDGzHrtXLi2VaQsml9ybL)wacJb6RHeiWcemOW0qpy0daffGepIsjsfgzLoWSWOP4se7xavjM16CO8ujEegzLoWSWOP4se7xavjM1IY)bLxIwcJSshywy0uCjI9lGQeZs1EO)AL4TWiR0bCT9HOXQNfgnfxIy)cOkXS6TRb(PmE9mbZolLN)3hVnZs55)9DlrTcJSshW12hIgREwy0uCjI9lGQeZQ3Ug4NY41Zem7SuEQ27pBMLY)FF8zZSuEQ27pj(jmYkDGzHrtXLi2VaQsmlLA9P9tI)cJSshywy0uCjI9lGQeZE(OqV)LOpHrwPdmlmAkUeX(fqvIzPw)FwqLiuHrwPdmlmAkUeX(fqvIzpww)AHkrkVWiR0bMfgnfxIy)cOkXSuE(FF8sKsfgzLoWSWOP4se7xavjMLsT(0(jmgOVgsGalqWGctd9GrpauuykWyUwbbVbGWO8ctPEaTBdOYvcttTIAO3oNOuIuHrcsD1g0y7vXzHrdxQ7La(YoVKqIhHrwPdmlSxZL2r(a2mRTxqO7m6eZsPF(UVfGW0W4aEKLUrukrQWiR0bMfgnfxIy)cOkXSukulFujEegzLoWSWOP4se7xavjM16CO8qLOLWiR0bMfgnfxIy)cOkXS0Z5(NxI3cJSshywy0uCjI9lGQeZESS(1cvIAfgzLoWSWOP4se7xavjM1ETT16UEwntQ7vactPEaTBdoYvctd92JS0nIsjsfgzLoWSWLXRNjWg0uCjI9lGQeZsPqT8rL4ryKv6aZcJMIlrSFbuLywRZHYdvIwcJSshywy0uCjI9lGQeZspN7FEjElmYkDGzHrtXLi2VaQsm7XY6xlujQvyKv6aZcJMIlrSFbuLyw6Xck)TaeMMAfTx)601IsbiabimnpdYkS1DbdkXZhvRW8iriYN)iO1TTgbbdkxjm)Q3ykXJWUqFXeIhqIuHbz8Ig9QTfJ3Rtq6z4fakkxjmfM6H0Zx7eLctycqySR7Y)liXZhuH5FzqH5FuH2Qh(ZSfBfsP5GmtP)A2Oh(1EAsyAOqnK4racqe

ELFYWINDW

Talents: 1323112

This macro contains 2 macro versions. This Sequence was exported from GSE 2.6.15.

• The Default macro is 1
  • PVP uses version 2
  • Arenas use version 2

Macro Version 1

Step Function: Priority

Pre Macro: Touch of Karma, Invoke Xuen, the White Tiger, Touch of Death, Leg Sweep

KeyPress: Ring of Peace

Main Sequence: Rising Sun Kick, Storm, Earth, and Fire, Fists of Fury, Reaping Flames, Spinning Crane Kick, Expel Harm, Whirling Dragon Punch, Fist of the White Tiger, Tiger Palm, Blackout Kick

Post Macro: Touch of Karma, Touch of Death, Leg Sweep

Macro Version 2

Step Function: Priority

Pre Macro: Invoke Xuen, the White Tiger, Touch of Karma, Grapple Weapon, Touch of Death, Leg Sweep

KeyPress: Ring of Peace

Main Sequence: Rising Sun Kick, Storm, Earth, and Fire, Fists of Fury, Reaping Flames, Grapple Weapon, Tiger Palm, Expel Harm, Whirling Dragon Punch, Fist of the White Tiger, Spinning Crane Kick, Blackout Kick

Post Macro: Touch of Karma, Grapple Weapon, Touch of Death, Leg Sweep

Feedback and suggestions welcome!!

P.s. If you have a chance to check out my twitch: https://www.twitch.tv/elfyau I use GSE macros on all of my toons! Also Check out my Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/elfyau/posts

4 Likes

thx a lot… im waiting a long time for your macros. i have yoused all your macros on all my toons:)
im lvl 15… on my new monk. i will try it… :slight_smile:

1 Like

Hello I have been having issues loading some macros into wow keeps saying it may not work with this version and to update GSE to version 2615?

I would maybe then update GSE @TimothyLuke is working really hard at getting updates out with everything working. Please bear with it until SL drops. Meanwhile please check out his Patreon: https://www.patreon.com/TimothyLuke

As the current version is 2.6.22 - if you are running that and getting that error I need to know where you are downloading from.

1 Like

Been playing my WW Monk lately with this fun macro. Its such a fun and involved spec.

Having a blast - thanks for your work and must have a beer or gin&tonic sometime.

2 Likes

i think you should do like you did for the lock and pally one break em into st and aoe i know i like that better so if its a add fight i can just focus on using the aoe macro or just use the st macro for st fights

But this macro uses the same rotation for both ST and AOE there is no point in splitting it

1 Like